Chapter 30

Shehnaaz is crying reminiscing lovely moments spend with arjun sitting near balcony when bestfriend mahi interrupted her beautiful thoughts. She quickly wiped off tears and reluctantly smiled unable to endure mahi pulled her into a bone crashing hug. She couldn't suppress emotions immediately bursted into endless tears sobbing like a babe. Mahi strokes her back requesting not to cry reveal the actual reason behind their marriage. Naaz narrated entire incident leaving her shocked.

M:- (cupped face) Sanu tujhe rone ki zaroorat nahi chal mere saath hum abhi sabko sach bata daite hain zabardasti shaadi karna galat hai. You will never be able to accept this marriage infact it will break you beyond extent.

Sana:- (shook head) Tu pagal hai I can't do anything that will make sidharth rebellious and eventually harm arjun. Mere pass shaadi karne kai ilawa koi rasta nahi. Usko mujhe haasil karke sukoon milega na toh theek hai bana le mujhe apne biwi lekin mera dil kabhi jeet nahi payega. Mahi I will make him regret woh kehta hai main uska junoon hoon toh bass ab dekh kis hadh tak sidharth ka junoon usko barbaad karta hai. Mohabbat karna bohut asaan hai nibhana utna mushkil. I will break his heart so that he endures the feeling of separating true lovers 💔😭

M:- (widened eyes) Kya matlab ?

Sana:- I will pretend to love him and break his heart forever (angrily)

M:- Sanu are you listening to yourself ? Tera deemag kharab hogaya hai jitna main jaante hoon tu aise nahi hai. Babe this revenge will not just break him it will eventually destruct your soul too. Please gussa mein decisions mat laina that would make both of you pay huge price ... (Worriedly)

Sana:- (snorted) I don't care anymore that monster has burnt my soul uske wajah se me and arjun are suffering will make him regret every drop of tear falling on my heart 🔥😡

Mahi couldn't explain her anymore it's like extreme anger has blindfolded her thinking power due to which forgot to differentiate between right and wrong left room completely dejected.

Preparations of grand wedding begin in shukla mansion everyone is gathered in living area to discuss about their responsibilities. Jay and kushal are looking after food arrangements and decorations. Mahi and neetu di selecting designer jewellery and dresses while mothers looking after guest list. Shehnaaz seem to be least interested. Her phone beeped with notification unlocked to view some messages sent by sidharth.

"Let's go shopping wifey main chahta hoon tum meri pasandh ke dresses pehno after all your going to be Mrs sidharth shukla ❤️🔥"

Shehnaaz rolled eyes after reading his text unknowingly felt her heart skipped a beat reading him calling her "WIFE" and "Mrs sidharth shukla" but shrugged these feelings away ... Sidharth couldn't let her ignore his messages especially when he wants to spend alone time with his jaan.

Ss:- (cleared throat) Maa if you don't mind may I take naaz for shopping ?

P:- (smiled) Beta ji mujhe kya problem hoge tumhare hone wale biwi hai lekar jao agar jaana chahte hai :)

Ss:- Thanks maa your the best aap ke darr ki wajah se she is refusing to come with me chalo naaz ab toh permission bhi mil gaye (winked)

Everyone howls into laughter because sidharth is excited like a kid to go for shopping while shehnaaz wants to punch his face for not letting her stay alone.

R:- (pulled his ear) Mujhe nahi pata tha mera beta itna deewana hogaya hai meri bahu ke peeche 😂❤️

Ss:- Ahhh maa choro dard horaha hai (yelled)

Sidharth forwards hand while shehnaaz reluctantly held it just to show family they are happily together both stepped out of the mansion. She furiously yank him away making him groan in frustration. He carefully grabbed her shoulder opening door of the car forcefully made her sit inside and positions himself in driving seat.

Sana:- How dare you lie to my mother ? (Shouted)

Sidharth ignored her question totally concentrating on road driving her insane she wanted him to answer instead of acting innocent ....

Sana:- Sidharth I am asking you something why are you avoiding me ? (yelled)

Ss:- Why did you ignore my text ? (sternly)

Sana:- My wish none of your concern (rudely)

Sidharth parked his side at corner of the road grabs her shoulder & she collides with hardchest. He held her jaw developing eyecontact she felt her heart stop beating under his intense gaze. He leaned closer sensually stroking trembling lips with his thumb. She felt poor heart will jump out of chest while his flutter with excitement. He wants to suck and nibble these red luscious lips instantly averted gaze to control inner desires from burning his soul.

Ss:- Don't you dare speak to me in this tone I lied because you ignored my text stop shouting and bursting my ear drums (hard voice)

Sana:- Get used to my rude tone especially when you boss around me !!

Ss:- What did you say I am bossing around you ? I just requested you to come along for shopping kyunke tumhe apne mohabbat se sajana chahta hoon. I want to buy everything that you like with my own hard earn money (annoyed)

Sana:- Dekha tum sirf apne marzi karna chahte ho you don't care about my wishes. You want me to dress according to your likes and dislikes sirf apne baare mein sochte ho rest should go to hell (angrily)

Ss:- (pulled his hair) Your impossible naaz maine sirf tease karne kai liye bola tha aur kuch nahi. I won't stop you for shopping according to your preference itna bhi ghatiya nahi jitna tum samajhte ho. Jab dekho blame game shuru kar daite ho can't we live our life peacefully ?

Sana:- (snorted) Your the reason we lack peace in our life !!

Ss:- (gritted teeth) Very nice do one thing keep yelling I am not gonna give you any kind of attention 😁

Sana:- (folded hands against chest) I am not dying for your attention 😎

.

.

.

.

,

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment