Chapter 42

Sidharth didn't expect her to apologise let alone suggest friendship it isn't less than a shock his brain can't easily process or accept fact that she wants to give their relationship chance especially after whatever happened in the past yet he chose his fluttering heart with happiness as it keep defending her actions pure without any knowledge. He is blinded with love and obsession lost intelligence to recognise her evil deceitful plans masked behind an innocent face.

Ss:- I would love to start with friendship khushi ki baat yeh hai tumne hamare rishte ko mauka toh diya warna meri umeed khatum hone wale thi (smiled)

Sana:- Thank you sidharth iska matlab tumne mujhe maaf kardiya ?

Ss:- (nodded) I never stay upset with my love ❤️😍

Sidharth confessed with utmost love tingling her soft heart with nervousness a knock at the door made them pull apart. Kushal worriedly came to meet while shehnaaz quickly walks out of the room looking red as beetroot. She prepares chicken soup and bakes muffin as sweet dish to celebrate their friendship. It is going to make him believe that she is sincerely giving their marriage a chance.

M:- Kya baat hai subah se apne pati ke upar pyaar araha hai ? (tease)

Sana:- (rolled eyes) Tujhe bhi pata hai kyun araha hai stop teasing because hamare beech sacha pyaar

kabhi nahi hoga 🙄

Mahi can't imagine her bestfriend is turning out to be heartless & cruel instead of being thankful and doing right under guilt further messing up the situation.

M:- Mujhe yakeen nahi horaha Tu itne negative kabse hogaye matlab itna sab hone ke bawajood you're still planning to ruin sidharth ? (angrily)

Sana:- Dekh I am thankful to him kyunke usne apne jaan risk me daal kar usko bachaya infact zindagi bhi barbaad nahi hone di usne mere saath joh kiya uske koi maafi nahi lagi samajh isliye bura feel karwana bandh kar rahi baat pyaar ki hamesha arjun rahega (sternly)

M:- (snorts) Jhoot you don't love him aaj tak kabhi uske liye is tarha pareshaan hote huwe nahi dekha jitna sidharth ke liye horahe thi. You literally ran to meet him first instead of zoya until he made you realise her presence matlab saaf hai teri pehle priority or mohabbat sirf sidharth hai doesn't matter how much you deny end of the day you will surely regret and accept feelings for him.

Sana:- (twisted lips) Tera na deemag kharab hogaya hai you don't even realise that my concern towards him was fake just to show our families that we madly love eachother rahi baat sidharth ki usko phasana mere plan ke liye zaroori toh apne soch par break laga nothing is ever going to change feelings towards him.

Shehnaaz storms out of the kitchen holding sidharth's food in tray deep down can't deny that her concer wasn't fake. It was truly out of anxiousness nothing affected or caught his attention except his wounds. She can never love him so why did she run towards him without even glancing kidnapped sister because her priority has always been family over everything. It's so confusing unable to reach any conclusion instantly shrugs away and taking deep breath entered in plastering heart warming smile. Sidharth is busy completing presentations for an upcoming project when felt soft hands restricting his rough ones from tying data on laptop avert gaze to view jaan passing death glares.

Ss:- Kya huwa babe why do you look upset ? (worriedly)

Sana:- (keeping laptop aside) Sidharth you can't work at home kuch dino ke liye enjoy bed rest jab dekho kaam karna hai apna khayal bhi rakh liya karo 😒

Sidharth didn't realise his heart flutters with happiness to witness concern not just in the form of words but actions too. She is genuinely taking initiative that is more than enough doesn't matter if it takes time to accept their relationship unable to control grabs her shoulder pulling wifey on his lap due to which she gasps fisting tshirt when collided into solid chest almost sending shivers down their spines. He wants to keep gazing her beautiful brown orbs groaning stroke long smooth hair behind captivating features of his love. He is lost in admiring his life, his heartbeat, his breath, his naaz while she completely hypnotised by intenseful dark gaze literally setting their hearts on fire.

Ss:- (caressing face) Deewana nahi kiya tha mujhe teri in shokh adaon ne, pagal toh hogaya tha mai teri in kaatil nigaho pe. Ishq pehle nazar mai ho chuka tha tumse, junoon mere sar chada tera bekhauf andaaz dekhkar 🔥😍 (credits privatesoul1 )

Shehnaaz became numb his intense gaze expressing depth of emotions equal to ocean immeditely blinks down eyelashes feeling a strong wave of heat that jolted her out of dream land. He leans closer kissing her forehead with utmost love and affection. She tightens hold on his tshirt breathing heavily due to the level of proximity between their arouse bodies. His warm breath awakes every dead cell almost sending shivers down spine. She is loving every touch & kiss being placed on her cheeks, nose, jawline and corner of lips snapping back on earth. Is about to distance herself suddenly felt strong pairs of arms encircled around her waist, shutting down eyes sidharth joined their foreheads together living this magical and peaceful moment forever until last breath.

Ss:- I love you sidharth ki jaan ❤️🤗 (huskily whispered)

She is startled to hear him easily confessing out love through beautiful means at times addressing as his life, love or reason of existence. It's strange that she is not getting angry instead turning red as tomato, difficult to understand why his junoon-e- ishq never alters into hatred.

Sana:- Meri nafrat ki intehaa dekhne ke bawajood tum itna pyaar kis tarha kar sakte ho ? (stammered)

Ss:- Maine ishq aisa kiya woh junoon bann gaya, teri nafrat se tees aise uthi ke ab woh bhi suroor bann gaya. Ishq ki tishnagi mai kho chuka hoon maikhud ko dhoondh loh kahi Kal milu hi na mai tumko 😘❤️ (credit privatesoul1 )

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment