Chapter 4

Shehnaaz wakes up early to cook delicious breakfast for this amazing family who accepted them whole heartedly not even once treated them as outsiders. It's Sunday which means holiday from university and office so it's her weekly routine to cook for them a typical desi punjabi food. Shuklas are totally foodie they can't resist eating parathas so basically all of them keep their diets plans aside and enjoy the delicious food prepared by shehnaaz. She hears everyone gathered the dining area cause they started yelling for food with enthusiasm that she quickly requested the servants to arrange before they burst her ear drums menu contains aloo and gobi parathe, cheese parathe, lassi,chole, puri with aloo sabzi , mango pickle and curd dressed with onions and green chilli.

Everyone praised her food laughing and giggling over random topics when a voice stunned them turned back to witness sidharth looking absolutely hot handsome wearing sweatpants and tshirt. Ritaji and ashok ji ran towards him pulling their child in a tight hug remember he is their lifeline. Neetu di and jay were amazed to see him back.

R:- (kissed his forehead) Kaisa hai mera bacha kitna weak lag raha hai apna khayal kyun nahi rakhta ?

Ss:- (smiled) Maa relax main theek hoon :)

J:- Chote teri flight toh aaj ki thi na phir tu kab aya ? (frown)

Ss:- Bhai I wanted to surprise aren't you happy to see me back ? (smirked)

J:- (chuckled) Pagal hai I am the happiest chal baatein toh hoti rahengi come join us for breakfast 😀

Sidharth met parminder ji took her blessings while zoya happily greeted him elders took a leave to look after the arrangements since they are going to fix Jay's alliance with mahi. Neetu di ran behind ruhi whose throwing tantrums for eating food. Jay received a call so he excused to attend now leaving our sidnaaz alone. She lost appetite due to his constant gaze piercing her body was about to walk away when he grabbed her wrist.

Sana:- Leave my hand (sternly)

Ss:- You can leave after preparing my meal mujhe thanda khanna pasandh nahi also add less oil and butter it's unhealthy (smirked)

Shehnaaz passed him a death glare for ordering rather than requesting her his bossy nature and ego is burning her from inside. She cannot tolerate anybody ruling on her especially this crazy head jerk.

Sana:- I am not your servant talk to me with respect ... You have no right to boss around me ... Get yourself a personal cook (angrily)

Sidharth couldn't endure her unbreakable attitude so wanted to kiss her for being stubborn and giving him a hard time. He doesn't understand the actual reason behind his anger especially when she denies to fulfil his orders cause nobody ever dared to refuse. Extreme desire and anger rushed into his blood to make her agree didn't realise his grip tightening until she winced in pain.

Sana:- Ahhhh your hurting me (painful cry)

Sidharth quickly released his firm grip cursing himself to see her soft milky white wrist harshly bruised with his finger prints. She looked at him angrily so wanted to punch him and let out frustration. Sidharth felt guilty to hurt naaz unintentionally was about to speak when ritaji came back to take her phone.

R:- Sidharth bacha main bhool gaye tujhe thanda khanna pasandh nahi na ruk main servants ko bol kar tere liye fresh banwa daite hoon (assured)

Ss:- Maa mujhe shehnaaz kai haath wale parathe try karne hai aap bolo na Isko mere liye banade (sweetly)

Ritaji requested shehnaaz to cook for her dear son who already lost weight in america due to lack of proper meal. She reluctantly agreed to prepare cause it's impossible to deny ritaji. They have developed a very strong special bond that she can't afford to lose. Poor girl stormed towards the kitchen not before passing him a death glare who was shamelessly smirking.

Sana:- (to herself) Kutta ... Kamina ... Jerk ... Devil ... Monster ... Sadhu ... Akdu Ofcourse badtameez. Yakeen nahi hota yeh uncle aunty ka beta hai. Everyone is so sweet and loving expect that stupid giraffe ... Panda ... Hulk ... Mera haath tod daita pagal admi. Iska night stand Kya barbaad kiya yeh mera jeena haram kar raha hai. Dil toh chah raha hai parathe main khoob mirchiyaan daal doon lekin agar aunty ko complaint karde phir woh upset hojayenge !!

After preparing the paratha she proceeded towards the dining area where the devil is busy using phone. Shehnaaz clears her throat to gain his attention. He took the fork and knife to eat formally making her roll eyes at him. She ran into the room quickly got dressed in a patiala suit with cute jhumkas and bangles is applying makeup when her phone rang happily answered cause it's the love of her life arjun. They spoke for sometime laughing and teasing eachother chose not to share sidharth's touchy behaviour cause she knows he won't let her stay here even for a second. Arjun demanded to see her so shehnaaz clicked a pics send him on Instagram.

A:- Babe you look beautiful (texted)

Sana:- Thanks love you arjun will talk later bye 😘 (blushed)

A:- Love you too babe ❤️ (texted back)

Everyone left for mahi's house because they were getting late when shehnaaz came downstairs to look for them. A hard voice stopped her on track heartbeat accelerated and breath stopped. She doesn't need to turn around to recognise his strong deodorant and heavy voice are more than enough.

Ss:- Let's go mom dad asked me to bring you along !! (sternly)

Sana:- Mujhe tumhare saath jaane main koi interest nahi it's better to take a cab rather than tolerating your presence (bitterly)

Shehnaaz is walking out of the house when suddenly sidharth grabbed her waist and she falls on his hardchest. She clenched his tshirt with fear when he pushed the hair strands disturbing his beautiful view. He can't stop admiring her beauty which does wonders on him. She holds alot of power to capture his attention. He leaned closer hiding his face inside the crook of her neck feeling peaceful after healing his most addictive drug. His warm breath is fanning on her skin literally sending shivers down her spine. A slight curve formed on his face hearing her poor heart exploding out of her chest with their proximity. He licked the earlobe huskily whispered .. "Don't test my patience or else I will kiss you hard until the end of the world ❤️🔥"

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment