Chapter 37

❤️Reception party sidnaaz ❤️

Shehnaaz wears a beautiful dress gifted by sidharth is busy setting her dupatta when felt strong pair of arms hugging from behind literally digging his nose in crook of her sexy neck inhaling his most addictive scent. She shuts eyes trying to act normal & unaffected although heart is fluttering with excitement only if she was intelligent enough to acknowledge actual reason behind it.

Ss:- My wife is looking extremely gorgeous and breath takingly hot fuck life will surely lose my senses 😍❤️

Sana:- Sidharth please we are getting late sab neeche intezaar kar rahe honge acha nahi na lagta (stammer)

Sidharth reluctantly pulls away not before kissing her neck she is about to take leave suddenly grabs wrist driving naaz insane. He leanes close demanding for a compliment once again affecting her heartbeats and breath. She went numb totally lose at words although her conscious mind keep scolding to react not to fall into his fake romantic moves and expressions of love. Monsters are capable of destruction such strong emotions aren't their cup of tea.

Sana:- You look handsome (lied)

Atleast, that's what she believes deep down completely agrees hates to admit reality quickly avert gaze unable to meet his intense gaze. He blindly trusts her that she is trying to accept their marriage further pushing him into pool of guilt for intensionally using his power against helpless soul little did he know that it is her master stroke to make him pay for every deed.

Ss:- (kiss forehead) Thanks my love 😘

Her heart skips a beat whenever sidharth lovingly calls with romantic cheesy names such as love, jaan, life and babe sounds too beautiful yet choose to ignore inner voice. Plastering smile firmly wraps little hand around his broad shoulder proceeds downstairs looking most adorable couple in town totally made for eachother as two bodies one soul.

(Picture credit google imagine shehnaaz my editing skill sucks 😂)

Elders gave blessings rest congratulate for a new beginning photographer asks to pose for romantic clicks sidharth immeditely agrees while naaz feel nervous as the camera man requests sidharth to hold naaz as close as possible. Doesn't wanna force anymore instead feels like treating as princess since his heart isn't less than a kingdom for her to rule until last breath.

Ss:- Babe calm down just a photoshoot agar mere saath nahi karwana let it be itna nervous hone ki zaroorat nahi hai (assure)

Shehnaaz can't believe his words man full of stubborn attitude giving chance to deny rather than forcing her to pose. It's strange an unexpected behaviour before sidharth refuses she doesn't know why but holds his hands placing on either side of her bare waist & encircling soft little hands around his neck that leaves him astonish. He happily pull her closer as much as possible not giving fuck about surrounding their noses touch and forehead rest against eachother warm breath send chills down spine.

Ss:- You smell so fresh and addictive jaan 😍🔥

She lower down gaze photographer clicks another beautiful shot followed by many where sidharth hugs from behind, them intensely enjoying stare game, holding hands, passionately hugging eachother finally lifting up in bridal style every picture is setting camera on fire.

K:- Ladies and gentlemen please welcome our hot couple sidnaaz passionate song especially dedicated by sidharth to his lovely wife (claps)

Tujhe dekhta hoon

Toh lagta hai jaise

Mujhe khuda milgaya

Sidharth moves towards dance floor lovingly holds her soft hands deeply looks into her beautiful brown orbs expressing that gazing his jaan always feels as if discovered creator since her presence isn't less than blessing. She immeditely avert gaze unable to meet his intense glare clearly reflecting his junoon.

Dhadkan ko meri

Ab zindagi ka

Jaise pata milgaya

Chal toh raha tha

Main ghumshuda sa

Ab rasta milgaya

Sidharth pulls her into protective embrace that made his heart beat throb with excitement as if realise actual address of his life. Every route leads to shehnaaz that proves her to be his lifetime happiness and reason of existence. He pulled away romantically moving along music without breaking eye contact.

Intehaa intehaa

Mere pyaar ki tu intehaa

Intehaa intehaa

Mere pyaar ki tu intehaa

Sidharth delicately twirls her around as beats of music take high pitch literally confessing infront of the world that shehnaaz is his limitless & boundless love after sometime lands on his chest breathing heavily trying control her in even heartbeat totally sweating heat sensation arise inside body setting on fire.

Chahu tujhe main kis qadar

Shayed mujhe bhi nahi Pata

Mera junoon ab sirf tu

Ismein bhi meri nahi khata

Sidharth hugs from behind digging his nose inside crook of neck his feelings are limitless beyond imagination. Shenaaz is his only obsession shouldn't be considered as his fault. She arches back providing space for nuzzling his nose while sensually gripping waist completely making her go weak on knees.

Lekar syahi main pyaar ki

Likhu tujhe sau dafa

Intehaa intehaa

Mere pyaar ki tu intehaa

He desperately wants to take ink of her love and pen down naaz approximately hundred times as she is sidharth's limitless and boundless love. Everyone start praising their dance skills, lit chemistry perfectly defining the term inseparable souls ignoring she moves towards shefali worriedly asking about arjun as he is not receiving her calls.

Shef:- Sanu you're married arjun ka khayal apne deemag se nikal de (strictly)

Sana:- (wide eyes) Have you gone nuts tujhe nahi pata maine shaadi sirf usko bachane aur sidharth ko barbaad karne ke liye ki ?

Shef:- How can you turn out to be evil ? Dikhata nahi hai sidharth tujhe hadh se zayada chahta hai sab bhool kar ek baar dil se qabool karne ki koshish toh kar I assure you that his crazy love will surely make you fall for him.

Sana:- (snorts) You think I am interested sab drama hai dost haina meri please baat karwa arjun se genuinely miss him 😭💔

Shef:- (nodded) Okay just for the sake of our friendship 😣

Zoya is standing behind pillar shedding tears and trembling with fear suddenly heard voice snapping back on earth.

Ss:- Kya huwa bacha ? (worriedly)

Z:- (plastering smile) Kuch bhi nahi jiju 😩

Ss:- Jhoot mat bolo please share if you consider me as your elder brother ?

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment