Chapter 65

Shehnaaz comes downstairs looking absolutely beautiful and alluring in white backless lehenga gaining attention. Sidharth turned around to picture his jaan wearing most favourite outfit and jewellery basically heavy jhumkas were once gifted by him. She took blessings of her in laws as well as parminder ji followed by mahi. The celebration of holi started shehnaaz happily welcomes bestfriend shefali. Kushal has soft corner for her unable to keep patience requests brother to help him out. Sidharth being madly in love completely understands his state of mind. He asked him to follow sipping their drinks reach shehnaaz kissed her cheeks drawing others attention.

Ss:- (cupped face) Happy holi sweetheart hadh se zayada khoobsurat lag rahe hai chah kar bhi tujhse nazrein hatana mumkin nahi 😍🔥

Sana:- (blush) Hayee rabba mujhe sharam arahe hai kitna romantic hona tum mr handsome shukla ☺️❤️

Ss:- (kissed forehead) I haven't shown you anything babe picture abhi baaki hai uske pehle shefali I would like you to meet my brother kushal.

K:- (cleared throat) Hey shefali happy holi kaafi waqt se tumhe approach karne ki koshish kar raha hoon lekin finally tumse baat karne ka mauka mila hai only because of my bestfriend sidharth.

Shefu:- (rolled eyes) Tum mujhe approach karne ki koshish kyun kar rahe ho ?

K:- (smiled) Main tumhe approach isliye kar raha hoon kyunke I like you kuch waqt saath mein guzarne se hamare beech ka attraction ishq mein bhi badal sakta hai.

Shefu:- (smirk) Okay karte hain baatein impress kiya date pakka warna hum dono apne raaste chale jayenge !!

She happily gave into demand they went aside to carry on with their flirtatious conversation.Naaz is about to leave sidharth pulled her hand dragging his jaan upstairs. She gasp when he delicately push her inside their room locked it with a naughty smirk. He took three steps forward while she moved back until back hits the wall. She lowered down gaze unable to meet his dark intense orbs her breath stuck as soon as his cold hands touch bare waist locking his jaan totally in his protective embrace.

Ss:- Which colour do you want me to apply jaan ? (huskily whispered)

Sana:- (blush) Jaana don't I hate colours bohut mushkil se nikalte hain 😣

Ss:- (kissed her cheeks) Awww sweetheart you have no other choice but to get coloured in my love 😂❤️

Sidharth took a handful of red colour in his rough palms sensually applied the colour of love on his sexy bare waist. She clutched his t-shirt breathing heavily without breaking their intense look. He took another handful of red colour she smiled whole heartedly when stroked her cheeks. He is about to kiss her pouty lips instantly turned around blushing hard and displaying her hot bare back to him. She leaned on the wall biting her lower lip cause damn her jaana pushed hair strands aside revealing her sexy milky back.

A loud moan escape her mouth as soon as sidharth bite down nape driving her insane. He took handful of red colour sensually traced her sexy back taking his sweet time. She moaned out in pleasure feeling alot of sensations such as heat most importantly his magical touch opened the knot of bag in stomach letting all butterflies tingle her innocent heart in excitement. He held her waist so she lands on his solid hard chest.

(Naaz Direct Convo with Sid)

Holi ke rango mai kayi baar rangi hu,

Holi ke rango mai harr saal rangi hu,

Par tere ishq kai rang mai pehli baar rangi hu.

Tere ishq ka rang ab na utrega,

Tere ishq ka rang ab na chhutega,