Chapter 11

Shehnaaz is wandering around the mansion unable to imagine the problems this obsessive man will create in their peaceful lives. She witnessed intese fire blazing in those dark orbs , stubbornness and determination to win her even if it means to harm arjun. He will surely go through any extent just to accomplish his mission they need to be alert equally fight for their love and togetherness. She will speak to arjun before the situation runs out of hands and his craziness crosses all the limits. She can't afford to lose the love of her life there has to be a way out inorder to tackle this matter and break him. Sidharth doesn't have any kind of right on her because they are not lovers also shehnaaz isn't toy or property whom he wants just to fulfil his desires and ego. He will have to back off no matter what she won't let him succeed.

P:- Sanu Kya huwa beta koi pareshaani hai ? (Worriedly)

Sana:- (shook her head) Nahi maa aisa kuch bhi nahi aap relax karo !!

R:- Tum dono yahan Kya kar rahe ho beta mehendi wali aye hain jakar lagwa lai kabse mahi aur neetu tujhe dhoond rahe hain (informed)

Shehnaaz thought of revealing sidharth's craziness but couldn't give them any kind of stress because it's better to fight your own battles rather than including others. She plastered a fake smile followed the ladies towards the stage where mahi and neetu di ordered the henna artist to apply her beautiful design. Naaz reluctantly agreed since her poor heart is sinking or drowning inside the ocean with extreme fear of losing her arjun. She feels like running away from sidharth hiding herself inside a dark room away from his intense gaze. His obsession is going to reach another level with her constant denials and eventually lead to destruction. She is mentally cursing the day when came across the devil deep down poor heart realises it's not going to be an easy battle, fighting with fire will burn her soul and existence.

Mahi and Jay beautifully performed in a romantic song while shehnaaz is lost in her own thoughts didn't even acknowledge anything happening around. Is too engrossed dealing with her emotional turmoil , tears of anger and hatred roll down her cheeks. Before they fall down someone caged them between his palms as if it's the most precious thing in the world. She looked up to find the reason of her problems shamelessly standing with a smirk, so wanted to break his face but again doesn't wanna dirty her hands by touching him. He leaned closer and huskily whispered ... "Don't waste your tears over that so called love because only I have the right on them" she passed a disgusting glare unable to believe this crazy man is full of himself.

Sana:- I hate you sidharth (angrily)

Sidharth sensually traced his fingers inside the crook of his neck placed a love bite making her wince ... "Mujhe barbaad karna hai toh pyaar karo nafrat karoge toh khud barbaad hojaogi" sending chills down her spine. She hates the affect this man is holding on her heart, body and soul. He further spoke leaving her fuming in anger ... "Tum sirf meri ho sirf meri " winked at his naaz taking her hands forcefully and proceeding towards the dance floor gestured kushal to play the music.

Main toh bass teri chahat mein ,

Chahoon rehna saada,

Main toh bas teri qurbat mein,

Chahoon rehna saada,

Sayaa bhi tera main, hone na doon juda,

Main tay karliya,

Sidharth grabbed her waist making her fall on his hardchest. She tried to yank him away while keeps tightening his grip around her sexy back expressing that He always want to live in her love , Only her love. He wants to live in her vincity won't even allow her image to vanish away from him. She helplessly remained in his arms unable to create any scene infront of the world.

Tere ishq pe , Tere waqt pe bass haq hai ik mera

Teri rooh pe , Tere jism pe bass haq hai ik mera

Bass haq hai ik mera , bass haq hai ik mera

Shehnaaz plastered a fake smile was about to maintain a distance when he took her hand and twirled around like a delicate princess. Sidharth encircles his arms around her belly further nuzzling his face inside the crook of her neck. She felt extremely disgusted so wanted to push him away but continued acting suppressing all the hatred and anger towards this obsessed man. Only he has right on her love and time. Only he has right on her soul and body . Only he has right literally announcing the world and shehnaaz that only Sidharth has every right on her breath , heartbeat , emotions and tears.

Yaadon main tujh ko rakhoon ,

Baatein bhi Teri karun ,

Itna deewana hoon tera ,

Raataun main bhi jagah karun ,

Din bhar bhatakta rahoon,

Main toh yahan sai bass wahan,

Shehnaaz took a deep breath gaining a little strength try to remove his hands possessively wrapped around her belly when he twirled his jaan again. She lands on his arms both of them share a very intense eye contact. Sidharth reveals that he keeps shehnaaz in his memories , only talks about her , only mad about her , stays awake at night and wander in days from here to there. She doesn't want to hear his confession. Her teary eyes express hatred and anger while his only show pure love and obsession unable to endure looked away making him groan in frustration. He traced his fingers sensually on her face driving her insane.

Bahoon main tujh ko rakhoon ,

Dhadkan main teri sunoon ,

Aa itna nazdeek aa Zara ,

Jismein duaayen rahein ,

Doon tujhko aisa ik jahan ,

She couldn't tolerate his touch anymore was about to walk away sidharth pulled her into a bone crashing hug , closed his eyes feeling his restless heart at peace while several tears ran down her cheeks. It's so freaking suffocating all she wants is her arjun to protect her from hell. He further expressed to keep her in his arms forever and hear those soothing heartbeats , want her to come so close to him in which there are prayers & faithfulness only want to provide such world.

Everyone started clapping and hooting for their hot romantic dance. Ashok ji ritaji and parminder ji felt something intense is going on between them. Neetu di is damn sure her little brother got to know about arjun or else wouldn't have openelh expressed his right on her while Jay and kushal were clueless just like mahi and shefali. Shehnaaz slightly pushed him proceeded towards washroom leaving him embarrassed.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment