Important note !!

Dear readers,

I am very grateful for all your love and support have been going through comment section read many of you saying that shehnaaz (my character in this book) is not an unfaithful wife. Agreed she didn't had any physical relationship but after marriage she didn't break up instead planned to take revenge. Sidharth did a mistake to marry her without consent. He shouldn't have married but at that time he was blinded by crazy love being a stubborn man couldn't tolerate their togetherness hence married sana but again never forced himself on her yet she didn't step back from playing with his feelings during that process she eventually fell in love. Her intensions were purely to break him later marry arjun. She has been in relationship after marriage which is Ofcourse known as "cheating" It's not important for one to be physically involved.

You have the right to give point of views but at times you keep saying she is not cheater but if I would have kept sidharth on her place ... You all would have jumped on me to teach him a good lesson even though he changed. I don't know why some of you are so biased towards one side that completely forget to keep yourself in their place.

That man loved her insanely did huge mistake by marrying forcefully but one doesn't deserve to be played and thrown. If she wouldn't have fallen in love so obviously his heart would have been badly crushed under her feets. Just imagine from his side too she should have never accepted him rather committed much bigger sin by planning to shatter his heart forever although fell in love.

Don't expect their relationship to become normal easily again ... If any of you are having problems while reading my work .... Kindly leave, I don't want anybody humiliating my characters I have build them with a lot of love. She has done wrong by executing half of the plan and later on keeping it hidden by her life partner at least he did everything in front of her eyes not behind her back.

I won't be giving any sort of explanations from further chapter keep assuming whatever you like. If you aren't happy with my work please leave cause I haven't pleaded anybody to read. I will write according to my plot won't be changing anything also don't be harsh on my characters both are madly in love and will eventually have happy ending :)

Spread love, positivity, kindness and peace ❤️

Love Rabi 😌