Chapter 23

Shehnaaz immediately yanked him away with extreme rage and frustration unable to handle his destructive obsession. His shameless confessions are ripping her soul apart. Sidharth really needs to understand there is limit to everything. He can't just compel her to grow fondness towards him when completely aware about her already being committed to someone else. If sidharth wants to protect his heart from getting broken by winning on his extreme love and obsession similarly she desires to protect her bond with arjun. She can't fall in love with him enough of his childish attitude cause honestly end of the day sidharth will suffer due to endless rigidness.

Sana:- (death glare) Shutup sidharth tumhara deemag kharab hogaya hai kabhi apne baatein sune hain jisko tum mohabbat kehte hona usko duniya pagalpan kehte hai. Mujhe nahi chahiye tumhara pyaar please jaan chordo meri nikal jao hamare zindagi sai let us live happy and peacefully 🙏🏻😭

Ss:- (cupped her face) Maine kabhi nahi kaha tu mujhse bepannah pyaar kar bass itne khwahish hai tu meri mohabbat ko mehsoos kar ... Tum kehte ho meri zindagi sai chale jao, kis tarhan jaon jab zindagi tum ho 💔

Sana:- (gulped down) I can't tolerate you words anymore !!

Shehnaaz ran out of the cabin shedding painful tears couldn't understand the reason her heart skipped a beat when emotional words escaped his mouth. It is difficult to avoid those intense gaze filled with agony as if blaming her for all his miseries and unhappiness, unable to take it anymore, she moved out with a heavy heart cried until relieved from guilt trip.

Sidharth furiously destroyed his cabin literally scattering every file , MacBook, vases and documents. He can't tolerate her constant rejection it's shattering him from inside yet pretending to be strong man infront of the world. Only if they were intelligent enough to observe his broken heart. He quickly blinked back tears to find his brother and kushal anxiously proceeding towards him.

J:- What's wrong sidharth ? (worriedly)

K:- Tu theek haina bhai ? Yeh Kya haal banaya hai office ka ? (frown)

Ss:-(averted gaze) Don't worry I am fine let's get back to work :)

J:- (shook head) jhoot mat bol sid kuch toh huwa hai jiske wajah sai your angry come on share it with us hum saath mil kar solution nikal lainge.

Ss:- (snorted) Main beintehaa mohabbat karta hoon us shaqs sai joh mujhse ratti bhar bhi mohabbat nahi karte batao Kya karun ? Kis tarhan samjhaon I don't want to show my ruthless side yet naaz is doing everything possible to awake the beast inside me.

K:- (sighed) It's not worth it woh ladki kisi aur sai pyaar karte hai uske baatein sirf tujhe dard aur takleef dainge jiske chalte tu usko barbaad kardaiga 😣

Ss:- (death glare) I will not step back mujhe na sahi galat ko lekar gyaan nahi chahiye keep these useless advices to yourself 😏

K:- I am done explaining you dude joh karna hai kar main jaraha hoon meeting attend karne hai (left)

J:- I am scared kahin tera junoon-e- ishq hum sabko le na doobe !!

Ss:- Don't worry aap sabko pareshaan nahi karunga yeh jung meri aur naaz ki hai will try to keep it away from our house (informed)

Jay requested sidharth not to cross the line since shehnaaz is an innocent girl always treats her as his little sister infact their parents love her a lot. They will not endure even a drop of painful tear in her glittering eyes. Sidharth royally ignored his brother while planning next move by resting his head back on the chair and puffing another pack of cigarette.

Ss:-(to himself) I am sorry jaan tumhe haasil karne kai liye it's important to develop misunderstanding between your relationship with that jerk. Main jaanta hoon yeh sahi nahi lekin mere phass aur koi choice nahi. Tum apna pyaar nahi chodna sakte toh phir main kaise chod doon. I will marry you within two weeks infront of the world and that's a promise 🔥❤️

Everybody is sleeping in their respective rooms since it's midnight except naaz badly craving for her most favourite royal chocolate moose icecream unable to control proceeded towards the kitchen excitedly opened the freezer to find an entire bucket kept untouched. She happily enjoyed on the slab while browsing instagram. Sidharth came inside yawning with intension to quench thirst when suddenly met with the most beautiful sight infront of his eyes. He stood there shamelessly gawking and adoring his jaan munching icecream like a babe in a cute night suite. Her long hair tied in a messy bun that fucking tongue teasing him endlessly by licking off chocolate from her lips instead of him. Everytime the soft moan escaping her mouth made him hard as rock.

Sidharth imagines himself doing naughty stuff such as licking the chocolate from her red soft tempting lips wondering it would taste much more sweeter warmer and delicious. Him applying it on her sexy neck nibbling like hungry beast further repeating same on her breasts and belly gosh wants to taste his jaan desperately immediately cursed himself for such dirty thoughts.

Shehnaaz felt his presence due to intense gaze setting her body on fire looked up to view him standing with a soft genuine smile. She rolled eyes ignoring his existence while he marched towards fridge to drink some water although only naaz has the capability to quench his thirst, sounds crazy but actual truth. He leaned close to his jaan before she eats sidharth took spoonful inside mouth making her groan in frustration.

Sana:- You can't eat without permission from my spoon infact this belongs to me get yourself another cause I hate sharing with strangers (cutely pouted)

Sidharth removed chocolate from corner of her lip with his thumb shamelessly sucked not before winking at her shocked state. He dipped close to ear huskily whispered ... "You look extremely adorable my babe that I will need a cold shower to calm myself down. You sitting here with a bucket of icecream is most sexiest and hottest vision of my life 😍🔥" leaving naaz beetroot red.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do comment

Do follow