Chapter 63

Sidharth walks inside the room to witness his jaan setting wadrobe. He tightly wrapped her belly nuzzling face inside crook of his neck. She gasped when his mouth placed wet kisses from earlobe to collarbone sending shivers down the spine. He played with hair lock further burying himself inhaling most addictive drug which is her sweet scent. She lowered down gaze, blushing hard trying to control her uneven breath and heartbeat. His mere touch drives her insane she turned around pulling his head down lovingly kissed eachother until ran out of breath. He kissed her nose sensually drawing patterns on her sexy waist due to which she held his collar and hid inside solid chest.

Sana:- Sidharth main kal se wapis office join karna ka soch rahi hoon padhaye khatum hogaye hai. Maa aur zoya ki responsibility aaj bhi mere haina I am not gonna do until you give me the permission to join back ?

Ss:- (cupped face) You don't need my permission I will not stop you from giving financial support although main ache se handle kar sakta hoon unke expenses lekin mujhe pata you won't feel comfortable isliye force nahi karunga. You can join back teri seat aaj bhi khaali hai ❤️🤗

Sana:- (pecked his lips) I love you jaana your the best husband in the world 😘

Ss:- (bit her cheek) Your the best wife meri jaan tere liye kuch lekar aya hoon aaj raat business party hai I want my beautiful wife to wear black saree cause you look extremely hot and alluring ... Will you please fulfil my wish ?

Sana:- (opened the gift) Waooo it's so pretty you don't need to request jaana apke wish puri karna mera farz hai aur sabse zayada khushi ☺️

Sidharth happily kissed her lips went to inform his parents came back to view his jaan getting ready and struggling hard to tie the knots of her blouse. Naaz felt her breath stuck inside chest as cold hands sensually ran down bare back almost sending shivers down spine. She moans as he placed wet open mouth kisses from nape until lining of torso. He keeps drawing patterns around belly button setting her body on fire. He tied knot of her blouse possessively opens hair neatly tied up in messy bun. She lowered down gaze unable to meet eyes expressing intense desire and possession.

Sana:- (blush) Kaise lag rahi hoon sidharth ?

Ss:- (kissed neck) Bohut khoobsurat itna ke mera dil nahi chah raha tujhe lekar jaun kyunke naaz ko dekhne ka haq sirf uske sidharth ka hai 😍🔥

Sana:- (smiled) Ufff itne possessiveness waise na tujhe bhi dekhna na haq sirf mera hai isliye don't you dare look handsome warna kasam lage ladkiyaun ke khair nahi cause main bhi tujhe lekar hadh se zayada possessive hoon ❤️🤗

Ss:- (pecked her lips) Awww meri jaan chal jaldi ready ho phir nikalna hai hum wapis akar apna romance continue karainge 😉

Sana:- (nudged him) Your so besharam sidharth !!

Ss:- (chuckled) Only for you babe :)

Sidnaaz went to business party accompanied by jay mahi and kushal shefali. It is where he introduced her to clients as well as friends. He becomes engrossed in business talks while she enjoyed talking to her friends. The host played very romantic song asked all the couples to join dance floor that's when he forward hand and she happily gave into his demand.

Duaa bhi lage na mujhe

Dawa bhi lage na mujhe

Jabse dil ko mere tu laga hai

Sidharth encircled her waist possessively due to which lands on his hard chest. He stroked her cheeks lovingly tugging hair strand behind ear & expressing the depth of his emotions through intense eye look. Since the day he saw naaz no prayers or medicines work for him cause she captivated his heart forever !!

Neendh raaton ki mili

Chahat baaton ki meri

Chain ko bhi mere tune yoon thaga hai

Sidharth kissed her forehead twirled his jaan around like a queen making her giggle out of happiness. He wrapped her bare waist nuzzling face inside crook of sexy neck while she close eyes enjoying their lovely moment. Her presence has cheated his sleep, love conversation and peaceful night.

Jab saansein bharun main

Band ankhein karun main

Nazar Tu Yaar aya

Sidharth dipped his head further more inhaling his addictive drug her sweet scent. Whenever he takes deep breath or shuts eyes only gets to witness his beloved wife. She felt extremely delighted to be in his protective embrace is more than satisfied and blessed to be with him.

Dil ko karar aya

Tujhpe hai pyaar aya

Pehle pehle baar aya o yaara

Sidharth picked her up in his arms not giving damn about the world while she wrapped her little arms around his neck touching her nose against his feeling at the top of the world. There hearts are more than happy and peaceful to be with eachother this is the first time he fell in love and thankfully it has always been his shehnaaz ❤️

Harooz poche yeh hawayein hum toh baatein ke haare

Kyun zikr tera karte hain humse taare

Ab kisse hain tere in hothon pe mere izhaar aaya yaara

Shehnaaz sang further lyrics looking deeply into his eyes expressing that wind stars and sky are asking about him and now his stories are present on her lips as well as love inside heart.

Dil ko karar aya

Tujhpe hai pyaar aya

Pehle pehle baar aya o yaara

Sidharth twirls her again she lands on his chest unable to control took her lips into deep passionate kiss. They kiss eachother like never before snapped back on earth when heard clapping and hooting. Sidnaaz pull away embarrassed so freaking adorable and loving the host complimented. They enjoy dinner drove back home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment