Chapter 15

Sidharth restlessly look around for shehnaaz when overheard ritaji informing neetu di that mahi requested her to stay beside and help overcoming extreme level of anxiousness. He felt disheartened unable to deal without his addiction controlling his inner desires proceeded towards jay room gasped to view him video calling mahi and shehnaaz standing behind arranging tray of fresh roses for happily welcoming the family and relatives of the groom. He is awestruck to see the most gorgeous girl in the world. Every outfit is honoured to be worn by this irresistible beauty queen.

M:- (waved) Hey sidharth you look handsome 😄

Ss:- Thanks you look beautiful 😍 (smirked)

Sidharth complimented while intensely gazing his naaz didn't go unnoticed by jay and mahi. She gritting her teeth and passing a fake smile left the room not before mumbling punjabi galiyaan. Mahi and Jay disconnected the call when ritaji interrupted announcing its time for them to leave, teased mahi to wait patiently for baraat to arrive at doorsteps making her blush hard.

Shuklas proceeded towards mahi's home they are warmly welcomed ritaji side hugged naaz and complimented her beauty while moving inside sidharth held her wrist pulled at the corner to check her out peacefully without disturbance. She yanked him away with utmost rage making him groan in frustration.

Ss:- Don't you dare move I will kiss you hard against the damn wall (sternly)

Sana:- (widened eyes) You can't dominate me sidharth 😱

Sidharth keep gazing his jaan with utmost love and affection his hands pushed the hair stands away which dared to interrupt his sweet staring session further traced his fingers down reaching those red tempting luscious lips ... He wanted to suck them hard until she plead for mercy. She closed eyes breathing heavily unable to understand the affect he holds on her body. Shehnaaz felt her hands automatically went numb couldn't gain enough courage to push him away. He desired to feel her soft lips against his but didn't wanted to cross the limits by ruining their first kiss, putting stone on his poor heart kissed the corner of her lips leaving shehnaaz astonished.

Ss:- Only sidharth can dominate his shehnaaz samajh mein aya meri jaan ❤️

Sana:- You are a disgusting monster (yelled)

Shehnaaz ran inside the hall unable to conclude his quick peck near her lips instantly cursed herself for getting lost under magical touch. She should have pushed him away rather than letting him cross the line. Extreme guilt started sinking her poor heart feeling ashamed and disgusted. Tears rolled down her rosy cheeks when heard parminder ji calling quickly wiped off plastering fake smile joined the mandap area. During the rituals sidharth stood beside naaz whose trying level best to ignore him.

Ss:- Meri choice kitne zabardast haina dekho yeh dress kitna suit kar raha hai dil chahta hai tumhe duniya ki nazraun se chupa loon kyunke is khoobsurati ko dekhna ka haq sirf mera hai (sternly)

Sana:- (rolled eyes) I am not your fucking property jisko tum apne dekhna kai liye khareedo 🙄

Ss:- Maine tumhe kabhi property samajha bhi nahi stop putting your words inside my mouth (angrily)

Sana:- You make me feel not less than a property jisko tum sirf apne zid aur ego satisfy karne kai liye khareedna chahte ho cause tumhe aaj tak mujh jaise ladki nahi mili jisne tumhe ek nahi hazaar dafah reject kiya phir bhi besharmo ki tarhan mere peecha nahi chodte (mumbled softly)

Ss:- (snorted) I have never treated you as property mere liye tum mera zid ... mera ishq ... mera junoon ho lekin hamesha ki tarhan you want to misjudge my intentions just to boost your namesake love towards that fucking jerk.

Sana:- Mind your language sidharth uska naam arjun hai (sternly)

Ss:- (chuckled) I don't give a fuck about his name infact tumhe bhi nahi daina chahiye kyunke bohut jald woh tumhare life main exist bhi nahi karega aur yeh dil sirf mere liye dhadkega 😂

Sana:- Tumhare soch hai (angrily)

The priest officially announced Jay and mahi as husband and wife both took blessings while their friends and sibling congratulated them. Shefali and naaz plan to hide jay shoes under the table for joota chupai rasam. Kushal noticed footwear has been stolen immediately informed sidharth and jay both of them pass girls suspicious glares while others howl into laughter ...

J:- Chalo mere joote wapis karo (ordered)

Sana:- Hamare phass nahi hain Jiju (innocently)

Ss:- kushal itne asaane sai toh yeh maane sai rahin chal dhoondte hain :)

Sidharth and kushal look around for the shoes almost everywhere until he remembered shefali moving towards the table. Sidharth smirked at shehnaaz whose nervously standing beside looking around expect him. Before sidharth could reach she quickly took the shoes cutely showing tongue out ran upstairs followed by him making others howl into laughter ...

Sana:- You are a loser dekhna yeh rasam toh main jeetunge (giggling)

Ss:- I am sorry jaan that's not possible !!

Sana:- I am not your jaan ahhh stop annoying me (yelled)

Ss:- You can't decided naaz come on now return back the shoes (sternly)

Shehnaaz ran inside mahi's room before she could hide inside the washroom he quickly grabbed her waist their legs got entangled due to carpet making them land on the bed. Her back hits the mattress while sidharth falls on top fortuitously their lips touched widening their eyes with astonishment. They couldn't imagine until their hearts stopped beating and breath hitched none of them pulled away as if their lips are glued to eachother several butterflies are somersaulting inside which never happened during her soft kisses shared with arjun. Just the mere touch of their lips have sent shivers down her spine almost setting their bodies on fire. She felt her hands and body went numb couldn't gain enough courage to push him away while sidharth felt desire to kiss her due to which purposely sucked her lowerlip that's when reality hit her hard really hard that shehnaaz pushed him away with utmost rage and anger feeling extremely disgusted and ashamed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Guys don't expect me to update on time I am too stressed out regarding ongoing issues on wattpad. You can't even imagine hardwork is on stake.The fear and horror to lose my books is eating me from inside 💔

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment