Chapter 41

Shehnaaz doesn't even acknowledge zoya immeditely ran towards sidharth as if her life is dependent on him without realising her move anxiously cupped his face deeply observing every scar and bruise on his body. Tears began trickling down her beautiful brown orbs feeling awful instead of happy and satisfied. It is unbelievable unable to control pulled him into tight hug making him wince in pain. She instantly distanced herself giving questionable look zoya informs that his back is slightly injuried too making her heart sink inside stomach.

Sana:- (holding his face) Sidharth tum theek hona zayada dard horaha hai toh hospital chalein ?

Sidharth is astonish to view genuine care both through actions and words that never occurred before maybe it's because he risked life to safe zoya she should be happy to see him in pain after all that's what she always wanted so why are now those hateful gaze expressing immense care and affection. She didn't just stroke his face but initiated hug too which isn't less than dream. Everyone feels delighted to witness their beautiful moment & zoya back home. They wish him speedy recovery shehnaaz once again asked him out of anxiousness.

Ss:- I am perfectly fine my love although I am privileged to gain so much care affection but if you don't mind divert little attention towards zoya remember she got kidnapped 😂❤️ (winks)

Everyone howls into laughter shehnaaz lowers down gaze feeling embarrassed she is unable to conclude actual reason behind her anxiousness. Zoya is about to hug naaz suddenly felt her mother harshly grabs shoulder gave tight slap on face leaving everyone shocked. She is going to repeat second time naaz comes in between to safe her little babe sister from tolerating wrath.

Sana:- Maa what's wrong with you bache hai galati hogaye please thappad mat marein zoe papa ki princess hai we can't disappoint him (requests)

Parminder ji orders naaz to stay away from this sensitive matter let her deal so that next time she doesn't commit same mistake. She shouts at zoya to narrate everything from scratch poor girl did including the reception party where truth had been revealed to sidharth.He became her strength as elder brother forgot about attending guests kept pacifying her in the garden area leaving shehnaaz astonish. The ground slipped beneath her feets realising that accusations were baseless. He didn't deserve to be humiltied, questioned or misjudged his love as lust maybe sidharth truly developed fondness towards her that is more than obsession immeditely cursed herself for doubting his character ... Little did she know that random girl wasn't anybody else but zoya.

Extreme emotions such as shame, disgust & hate for herself began setting soul on fire. She feels terribly guilt almost dying under pool of remorse reminiscing every heart wrenching word that slipped out of her mouth without realising its consequences. Shehnaaz completely lost her senses at that point of time hate overpowered everything instead of acting maturely got blindfolded by cloth of jealousy and possessiveness. It's like her soul had been desperately waiting for events to target sidharth just to put her restless heart at peace but entire scene backfired. He didn't deceive her infact has been very loyal, caring, & respectful towards her family now its her duty to take care of him if not as wife atleast for returning the favour also it will help him believe that she is honestly trying to give their marriage chance. She is thankful to sidharth however cannot forgive him as he ruthlessly seized the right to choose her husband.

Everybody explains parminder ji to clam down forgive zoya mostly children do commit sins at this period of time where they enter university life kind of start gaining interest and lose their thinking ability will make sure not to fall in traps reluctantly agrees and forgives zoe. Shehnaaz holds sidharth's arm proceeding upstairs towards their room. He carefully rest himself against headboard while his jaan nervously stood near dressing table thinking of ways to apologise.

Ss:- (clears throat) What's bothering you babe ?

Sana:- Mujhe tumse kuch baat karne hai ... (mumbles softly)

Ss:- (smiled) Come here we really need to talk a lot of stuff has been annoying me it's better to discuss rather than keeping it inside :)

Shehnaaz settles beside him constantly plays with her fingers unable to start a conversation because of sidharth. His presence always results into making her nervous further creating difficulty framing words into proper statement.

Sana:- I am sorry sidharth for every allegation and humiltion please forgive me kaash pata hota woh anjaan ladki aur koi nahi zoya hai itna siyappa na hota.

Ss:- (holds hand) Why are you always on a mission to misjudge my love as lust worse searching for ways to prove yourself right instead of accepting truth that my intensions are pure & real absolutely no trace of deceive. I will prefer to die rather than cheating my life. Don't ever question my love it breaks me beyond imagination. I love you more than anything in the world if you cannot respect my feelings atleast don't brutally crush my heart under your feet. Look take as much as time to accept our marriage please don't use disgraceful words. I will surely lose my patience someday and end up hurting you because mera pyaar tumhare liye hadh se zayada paakeeza hai mujhse tolerate nahi hota jab tum uske beizzati karte ho. I forcefully married you although loving me totally your choice will never expect anything except loyalty .... Will only accept apology if you promise not to ever deceive me ?

Shehnaaz feels like culprit for planning to ruin him by joining hands behind his back with a man she claims to love. All the flashback where he played with her feelings almost broke her beyond extent just for his selfish love ... his junoon it makes her shut down every emotion capable to push under pool of guilt. Time to trap devil even if it makes her heartless and mean. It's now or never closing eyes, taking deep breath, reluctantly agreed.

Sana:- I promise sidharth we can think about giving our relationship chance kyun na shuruwat dosti se karein ?

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment