Chapter 40

Sidharth avoids his jaan after their heated argument that took place last night during reception party which left him heartbroken. He doesn't wanna give her any sort of explanations nor she deserves. After celebration of their namesake relationship both slept as strangers on either sides of bed totally ignoring each other's existence. She somewhere deep down feels dishearten to hurt him with her shameful allegations were purely out of jealously but question remains the same why did she felt her heart burn with his closeness towards another girl ?

She should have been least bothered after all doesn't truly consider him as her husband or lover it's just a revengeful drama must not include real emotions. It is strange to see herself getting hurt or affected during proceess of making him regret their marriage. Naaz can't understand actual reason behind sudden out burst honestly speaking she hates and blames him for endless sorrows so what was the need to react overpossessively instead of staying calm and unaffected unable to reach certain conclusion regarding complicated feelings didn't even realise when sleep took over her exhausted brain.

Next morning, sidharth leave mansion without having breakfast to set up plan for getting zoya out of mess while shehnaaz goes to university for meeting her love arjun since he has been ignoring calls and texts. She enters the classroom along shefali to observe him sitting with friends. Taking deep breath ask him to accompany towards cafe to discuss something really important. He reluctantly agrees that's when she reveals entire plan to deceive sidharth. Arjun feels alot more than happiness because it will be fun to witness his broken state after all karma needs to hit back. Both promise eachother to ruin sidharth as he did to their life, happiness, future and togetherness.

Before leaving arjun delightfully pulled her into tight hug she didn't feel good actually comfortable when his hands wrap around her waist. Her breath stuck weird sensations arise instead of loving & happily reciprocating heart feels like dying out of guilt unable to understand immeditely distance herself shrugging all thoughts went back home. Mahi serve warm lunch both chit chat randomly along neetu di until parminder ji worriedly comes down to inquire about zoya as its been quite late still hasn't come back home.

Sana:- Maa zoe apne dostaun ke saath group studies kar rahe hoge itna stress laine ki zaroorat nahi hai call karke poch laite hain (assure)

Shehnaaz dials her phone number only to find it switch off further increasing tension. She calls her bestfriend informs that zoya didn't attend classes from morning leaving everyone astonish. Parminder ji anxiously holds head crying out helplessly ritaji tries to pacify along other members of shukla family. Alot of emotions such as fear, horror and nervousness began erupting making her heart sink inside the stomach. Tears roll down worrying about her babe sister neetu di immeditely dials sidharth demanding him to come home as soon as possible as they are stuck in a huge problem.

M:- Calm down sanu please negative mat soch hamare zoya theek hoge :)

Sana:- (shook head) Nahi yaar mera dil kehta hai zaroor kisi mushkil mein hai jiske wajah se calls pick nahi kar rahe infact college tak nahi gaye pehle kabhi nahi huwa she is very loyal towards studies kyunke hamare liye scholarship is life uske bina hum dono kuch nahi 💔😭

N:- Don't worry we will file a police complaint dekhna sab theek hojayega ❤️

Sidharth anxiously steps inside the mansion accompanied by jay and ashokji immeditely ran towards broken parminder ji feeling difficulty in breathing. He orders servant to get water carefully help her gulping down. She pleads him to search for zoya has been missing from morning.

Ss:- (kissed her forehead) Maa promise aapke beti ko raat hone se pehle ghar lekar aunga lekin in return aap ko bhi wadaa karna hoga not to cry stay strong pray for her well being. Itna toh aap karsakte haina mere liye I don't want you to take stress and increase your blood pressure ❤️😘