Chapter 49

Shehnaaz gains back consciousness attaining little strength unlocks bathroom although her fragile body terribly aches because of sleeping on cold tiles every nerve turned numb cold as ice. She silently wore soft & cozy night gown before getting settled on bed. He didn't seem to around due to which her heart clench in pain reminiscing their passionate kiss on terrace and breakdown following a beautiful moment feeling guilt-ridden and ashamed of reckless acts. She can't hold him accountable because it's his right to claim love that too when she has been giving false promises to accept marriage and give relationship a chance.

She never planned to kiss him back apart from romance everything happened within blink of an eye that she didn't realise but completely lost control under the spell of his undying love and possession.Her mind went numb desperately wanted to get drenched under rain of his love and divine kisses. It didn't occur before until came across sidharth. He has gained power to hypnotise her heart mind, and soul. She is not able to recognise these unknown emotions erupting inside her body because guilt, hate and revenge is overpowering secret love.

The door opens snapping her back on trance heart skips a beat to observe him walking in looking absolutely handsome in messy hair and rolled up sleeve her mind asked to shut up while heart can't stop drooling. He went to change with out greeting his jaan or initiating any sort of conversation which didn't go well with shehnaaz. She cannot tolerate ignorance awfully addicted to his attention taking deep breath pacified herself to stay calm he will be back to normal.

Sidharth came out in comfortable shorts and tshirt without speaking turns off lamp and adjusts pillow under head trying his level best to sleep although it is not possible. He is addicted to sleep while cuddling, talking and laughing over random topics, playing with hairlocks and listening to her peaceful heartbeat yet swears on himself not to take any step that might crush down self respect. He is done running behind pleading for love and attention because should be out of heart pure and genuine not under any sort of pressure or stubbornness.

He will not take initiative until she expresses the desperation to speak taking a deep breath fisting hands scolds his restless heart to sleep instead of yearning to feel her warmth and presence. She didn't realise lonely drop of tear streams down gaining attention.Naaz gasps recognising that innocent heart is crying to be in his protective embrace unable to endure distance harshly grabs shoulder drawing attention. He noticed her beautiful orbs filled with tears, lips breaking into soft painful whimper and hands tightly holding tshirt never planning to let him go. She observed his intense gaze deeply studying every emotion his hand mechanically encircled waist due to which collide into hardchest.His hot warm breath caress her red cheeks sending shivers down spine. He felt the sensation occurred because of him didn't realise but lips curled up into satisfying smile.

Sidharth lovingly wrapped her sexy neck from behind pulling close as much as possible. She leans near resting forehead against his literally touching nose his heart stopped beating with level of their proximity while her heart flutters with nervousness. Both are breathing heavily she is feeling tingling sensation along heat setting her body on fire. He kissed tip of nose snapping shehnaaz back on earth. She didn't felt need to pull back or create distance infact wants to enjoy their closeness. Mind scolds to be senses not to forget motive while poor heart desires to be free from every knot of vindictive love.

Ss:- Why are you doing this naaz kyun sab kuch complicate kar rahi ho already mera deemag kharab horaha hai. You don't realise kitna mushkil hai mere liye tumse durr rehna phir bhi koshish kar raha hoon kyunke mohabbat mai andha hokar tumhare saath kuch galat nahi karna chahta. I know hamara rishta kabhi asaan nahi tha phir bhi tumne mujhe dil se qabool kiya uske liye thankyou. Aaj promise karta hoon next time confession ke baad kiss karunga (voice chocked)

She went numb completely speechless expected him to be angry instead he is being extremely supportive and understanding. He pretend to be monster but deep down carries a beautiful heart filled with love. She can't believe sidharth is that same cruel and stubborn soul did everything possible to gain love little did she know that loving her has changed him into better person. He had been very obstinate due to over pampered childhood and teenage life.

Sidharth learnt actual meaning of love after marriage although still holds very stubborn heart yet tries to control for the sake of his beautiful wife. Loving her isn't less than obsession. She will always be his junoon, deewangi, pagal pan, zid, mohabbat, and bebaak ishq. A tear of contentment rolls down cheek fell on his nose breaking their intense stare game.

Ss:- (caressing her face) kaha tha maine ki pagal hua tha teri in kaatil nigahyon pe, paya tha maine tujhe zayada dilkash in haseen samaon se. Seh jata hoon tera tees maarna apne ishq ke liye, mar jata hoon bass in nighayon mai nafrat chamakti dekh k apne liye 😍❤️

Sana:- Tum itna pyaar kyun karte ho sidharth ? (Tearful gaze)

Ss:- (resting his nose against her) pyaar karne ki wajah nahi hoti or jahan wajah hoti hai waha pyaar nahi hota 😘

Shehnaaz emotionally slipped inside the quilt deep down feeling her innocent heart shattering into millions of piece due to guilt and remorse. She shuts eyes burying herself inside hardchest by lovingly wrapping his waist. He didn't need anymore answers cause it feels naaz is battling with her feeling so it's better to give her sometime rather than questioning their closeness from her side. They slept cuddling and holding eachother providing heart and warmth of love.

Next morning, sidharth wakes up early to pack his stuff within three hours has to travel shimla related to dream project and attending conference. She woke up to an empty bed when poor heart felt his warmth missing. He came out of bathroom looking absolutely sexy and alluring in a towel wrapped around his lower driving naaz insane.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment