Chapter 5

Shehnaaz felt her poor heart beating faster couldn't understand the affect this devil holds on her body taking a deep breath she jerked his hands off made her way out of the mansion followed by an equally displeased sidharth. He doesn't know why it aggravates him so much when she denies following his orders. He can't tolerate her indifferent behaviour it ignites anger and rage inside him. His restless heart desires to be around her although she hates his presence. Driver passed him car keys sidharth opened the passenger door gesturing her to take a seat which she did not before rolling her eyes at him.

Sidharth started driving towards mahi's house while shehnaaz is engrossed using her phone. He kept stealing glances at her but she didn't bother to look at him even for once which erupted sudden irritation and agitation so wanted to grab her stupid phone and break into pieces. She chuckled while reading a text adding fuel in the fire unable to control sidharth harshly snatched phone out of her palms leaving shehnaaz astonished.

Sana:- What the hell is your problem ? (Yelled)

Ss:- Lower down your voice !! (sternly)

Sana:- In your dreams sidharth give my phone back !! (demanded)

Ss:- You need to request babe (smirked)

Sana:- I am not your babe (angrily)

Ss:- (chuckled) Okay phir baithe raho bina phone kai mujhe koi problem nahi hai you see the drive will take approximately 30 minutes so you can talk to me for timepass it will help us to know eachother 😂

Sana:- (rolled her eyes) I am not interested just return back my phone 😠🙄

Ss:-(shook his head angrily) Tumhare problem Kya hai jab dekho attitude dikhate ho Kya hum doh normal insaano ki tarhan baat nahi karsakte ? Kis baat ka ego hai huh ? Kahin tumhe yeh toh nahi lagta yeh not interested wala drama karke mujhe impress karlogi ?

Sana:- Tum normal insaan nahi ho jiske saath main ache sai baat karun Infact I can't tolerate your presence baat karna toh dur ki baat hai. Impress my foot do you think I am one of your cheap girls joh tumhare attention kai liye sab karte hain agar aisa haina toh your sadly mistaken cause mujhe tumhare existence bhi matter nahi karte kindly stay away from me (yelled)

Sidharth felt sudden anger and rage rushed into his blood every word slipped out of her mouth pinched his poor heart like needles. He didn't even realise his grip on the steering wheel tightened nobody ever dared to humiliate him. She doesn't have the right to speak in this tone harshly pulled a break and parked the car at side of the road furiously grabbed her shoulder widening her eyes.

Ss:- (caressed her lips with his thumb) Dream on babe you really think I will stay away from you if that's soo your sadly mistaken ... tumse dur jaana mere bass main nahi. Aaj meri existence matter nahi kar rahi lekin ek din aisa ayega when your life will only revolve around me.

Shehnaaz sat there frozen completely numb and frozen it's like she witnessed a ghost couldn't even breath. His words are so freaking dangerous those dark intense eyes are setting her body on fire. Sidharth leaned closer pushed hair back exposing her milky white sexy neck. He inhaled her sweet scent placed few kisses and huskily whispered .. "Don't awake the beast inside me naaz its only capable of destruction" she widened her eyes with terror "Breath" his warm breath and words made her exhale before collapsing in his arms.

Sidharth pulled away smirking held her soft palms gave phone back quickly drove towards their destination. Shehnaaz couldn't meet his eyes just sitting beside him is suffocating and life threatening. Soon they reached before he could step down the car poor girl ran out of fear making him chuckle. Aunty uncle warmly welcomed them inside.

J:- Dinner Kai baad ajate (sarcastically)

Ss:- (rolled his eyes) Bhai raaste main traffic tha aur waise bhi kaunsa aap ka rishta pakka hogaya hai ... Where is bhabi ?

J:- Dude she is getting ready Pata nahi madam kab neeche ayegi (annoyed)

Sidharth felt pity to see his elder brother impatiently waiting for his girlfriend while his intense gaze kept admiring shehnaaz whose busy talking to neetu di every move is being captured in his eyes forever starting with her beautiful lips which are curled up into a breath taking smile, eyes twinkling with happiness , cheeks heated up totally aware about his endless possession. Now those little fingers started playing nervously with her dupatta. Shehnaaz instantly got up suggesting aunty to stay back will look out for mahi just a reason to avoid him.

Mahi is setting her necklace when shehnaaz walked inside happily pulled her into a bone crashing hug. They have developed very strong bond of friendship. After coming to shukla mansion both of them met almost everyday during few occasion or get togethers. Shehnaaz did her final touch up both of them went downstairs. Mahi shyly took blessings of elders & neetu di made her sit beside ritaji and parminder ji. Elders discussed the dates with help of priest decided final dates of wedding ceremony which is next week or else after an year due to which agreed to fix the alliance as soon as possible.

A:- Jay sai zayada intezaar hone sai raha toh behtar hoga hum jald sai jald bachaun ki shaadi karwa dain. (suggested)

Everyone howled into laughter mahi's parents instantly agreed since their kids are madly in love with eachother so it's not worth to make them wait. They ate sweets and congratulated for the wedding date to be fixed. It's difficult to plan destination wedding since they donot have enough time for arrangements so functions will be held in shukla mansion it's not less than a palace. Ritaji told her daughter and shehnaaz to accompany mahi for shopping make sure they purchase everything according to her taste.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment