Chapter 57

Sidharth cupped her face into his rough palms slammed her swollen lips into deep passionate kiss. She kissed him back once again devour eachother until ran out of breath. He held her hand lovingly kiss making her blush hard that's his unique way to express fondness and accepting wedding proposal. She bit down lower lip unable to control her heart throbbing against chest.

Ss:- I am always ready to marry my beautiful wife thank you so much for heart warming surprise chalein apne junoon -e- ishq ki shuruwaat karne ? (smirk)

Sana:- (hid face inside hard chest) I love you sidharth 🙈❤️

Ss:- (kissed head) Love you too meri jaan 😘

Shehnaaz interwined their hands perfectly into eachother proceed towards a cute mandap especially arranged for their wedding. She notice his lips curled into beautiful smile admiring her hardwork to mend their relationship. She is about to step inside when felt strong pair of arms picked her up in bridal style making her gasp in surprise. He want to take seven vows in special manner to keep these fascinating memories alive in their yearning hearts. She didn't met his intenseful gaze expressing pure love and affection.

Ss:- Jaan look into my eyes while we take every vow of togetherness (smile)

Sana:- I feel tingling sensations cause your intense gaze always sets my body on fire. It becomes impossible to control my heart beats what have you done to me jaana ? (blush)

Ss:- (chuckle) It's my love JAANA KI JAAN 😂❤️

Shehnaaz gains a little courage to meet his eyes shinning like stars expressing a lot of happiness as well as contentment. He took seven vows around blazing fire ready to fulfil every promise of their togetherness.Both become emotional while taking rounds and dictating pledges. Her eyes filled with guilt and regret indirectly apologising for being an unfaithful wife. His tearful glare visualises a lot of emotions such as happiness, love, fondness, craze, obsession, affection possession and limitless love (JUNOON)

Sana:- (interwined hand) Aaj mausam ne joh li hai anghaadi. Main teri jaan-e-mann keh laye. Dharti se amber tak khushiyaan hain chhaai, chal haath pakad shuru karein yeh safar mere humrahi ❤️ (privatesoul1 )

Ss:- (kissed her hands) May I have the permission to fulfil last rites ?

Sana:- (smiled) I am all yours sidharth :)

Sidharth took pinch of sindoor happily filled empty hairline when like always a little fell on her nose due to which both howled into laughter. Took black chain tied around sexy neck didn't pull away before inhaling her addictive scent. She closed eyes enjoying tingling sensation of his warm breath. He reluctantly pull away carried jaan in bridal style to their room gasp to witness romantic setting done by red roses, dim light and scented candles.

Shehnaaz nervously ran close to window enjoying water droplets rolling down glass. He smirks loving his affect on wild cat she has turned complete red like a tomatoe damn her hot cheeks must be juicy as fuck. She bit down lip when his strong pair of arms tightly engulf her from back literally buried face in crook of her neck sending shivers down spine. Naaz trembled as his sexy lips trail down wet kisses from earlobe to collarbone. He totally loves the way her body reacts under his magical touch. A loud moan escape as his tongue rolls down her dry throat awakening every ounce of desire and passion due to which she already feels wet between inner thighs.

Ss:- Tujhse jude meri mohabbat ki, har dastaan aise hogi, ke beintehaa baarish mai, bepannah pyaar ki har hadh, hi beyhadh hogi 🔥(huskily whispered)

Shehnaaz turns around to face him with tearful gaze can't believe depth of his love is beyond imagination. She always asked herself what good has she done to receive his limitless selfless love. He's extremely loving caring literally made her acknowledge actual meaning of such beautiful emotion. His love softened vanished every bitter memory regarding their past.

Sana:- (cupped his face) Why do you love me so much ?

Ss:- (rested his nose against her) Ishq be wajah hota hai, beparwah hota hai, isliye toh beyhadh hota hai 🔥😘

Sana:- (Painful son escape her mouth) Tum bohut ache insaan ho maine bina jaane tum ko hadh se zayada judge kiya. I disrespected your emotions worse raised questions on your love and character tumhare junoon ko lust ka naam diya I am sorry for everything jitna chahun na khud ko maaf nahi karsakte.

Sidharth felt his heart clench immeditely sucked every drop of tear quenching thirst no matter what can't let her cry ... She only deserves to smile ... He want to be reason of her happiness not sadness.

Ss:- Jaan please don't cry mere liye sabse takleef de tumhare ansoo hain never let these beautiful eyes shed tears cause they are made to shine and glitter like stars. I want to be reason of your happiness not sadness bohut huwa rona hum dono ne ek dusre ki mohabbat aur saath ke liye kaafi imtehaan diye hain waqt agaya hai sidnaaz ke ek hone ka na sirf dil se balke rooh se. I want to be part of your breath, heartbeats and lifelines forever and every until eternity !!

Sana:- (blush) Main tumse pehle aaj tak kisi ko bhi apne qareeb nahi ane diya cause mujhe hamesha se sab kuch apne pati ke saath karna tha. I know main kaafi out dated sound kar rahi hoon aaj kal bohut kum aisa karte hain. I don't believe in hook ups and all always wanted my first time to be special with my husband not some random man or boyfriend.

Sidharth felt extremely delighted to know that her unique innocent thoughts it makes his heart flutter to know that she waited so long to be loved by him. She is equally nervous and excited for being his forever not just from heart but soul although scared as it's her first time.

Ss:- (kissed forehead) I love you meri jaan teri soch bilkul bhi outdated nahi hai infact kaafi different aur unique hai. Don't worry will try to be gentle dard hoga but promise later on you will love it ❤️😘

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do comment

Do vote