*•°31°•*(edited!)

*hum padhna chahte hai*

†*********************************†

The sun was rising, and the sky was little orange mix with dark blue.
Pair of beautiful eyes blink before opening and looks around to see Anirudh sleeping peacefully. Her head was on his shoulder. She slowly removes her head and looks at him, his face, full of beautiful feature and innocence. She wanted to wake him up but seeing him sleeping so peacefully, she let him sleep. She stands slowly and cover him properly before going to home.

After few mins, Anirudh opens his eyes and looks around only to find himself on the farm he came last night with Neeya and smiles recalling last night. He gets up and starts walking back to her house.

***********************

When he reach there, he saw Neeya standing there, slightly bend rightward and rubbing her hairs with towel to dry it off. All her hairs were on right and her beautiful eyes were closed. The waterdrops were pouring from her head to her face, and left side of exposed neck..
Sunlight was falling on her face which was making it more beautiful making it bright and shine..

"Anirudh babu?"

He was feeling goosebumps and butterfly dancing in his stomach. His heart was skipping a beat. He genuinely never ever felt this way, the way he was feeling now. His mind was totally on her. His eyes fixed on her beautiful figure, his ears focused on hearing the sound oh bangles jingling; allover he was fully focused on her.

"Anirudh babu?"

But he was lost. He cant see or hear anything except her, standing infront of him, playing with her hairs.

"Bahut sundar h na?" Anirudh nods.

"Aisa kabhi kuch mehsoos nahi hua na jaisa aaj ho Raha hai?" He again nods.

"Kahi ye pyar to nhi?" He nods again, when it hits his mind and turns his head towards the voice. "Saurabh!?" He started laughing, while Anirudh glare at him in anger.

"Aap......kisi aur duniya mai hi chale gae the.." again he started laughing. Anirudh, feeling embarassed quickly makes him quite,"shhh...chup ho jao!" Saurabh shuts his mouth, still smiling. "Tum yaha?" "Ha..wo baba nhi aapae kisi kaam se to unhone mujhe bheja h ap log ko le jane ke lie.." he nods.
"Theek h. Hum aate h." Saying this he walks in to get ready.
But all the way he was embarrassed but blushing thinking of how he nod when he asked that is it love. His mind was now asking same question to him too, is it really love? Does he love Neeya?
But he wasn't ready to answer anything of such question and pushes it off his mind.

Sujata was busy in her work, while other were gone to their home.

Neeya, after getting ready, goes to her baba's study room where he kept all his books and other papers.
She opens a drawer and takes out a folder with her name on it. She cares it, smiling slightly.

"Mai chahta hu tu padh likh kar kuch ban..jo tera mann kare..aur doosro ko prerit karo..yhi mera sapna h."

"Neeya..tu yaha kya kr rhi h?" Ma ask. Neeya doesnt look at her,"Mai padhna chahti hu...kuch ban na chahti hu Ma.." Ma looks at her. She holds her elbow and turns her to herself arrogantly.
"Dimaag to kharab nhi h tera? Kya bol rhi h? Shaadi ho gi h teri aur shaadi shuda mahilao pe ye padhai wadhai shobha nhi deti. Uska gehna uski ijjat, uska ghar uski grehasti hoti h." "Nhi Ma. Agar baba hote to wo mujhe kabhi padhne se nhi rokte...Maine apna vidyalay khattam kar lia h...ab mai Vishwavidyalaya jana chahti hu. Padhna chahti hu...kuch ban na chahti hu. Apne baba ka sar garv se uppar karna chahti hu. Ghar grehasti gehna to ho skte h, lekin kbhi kabaar wo fanda bhi ban jata h aur us samay atmanirbharta hi asli gehna hota-" "-are Bawali ho gi h tu! Sasural mai padhai karegi. Tere sasural wale hi na nikal de tujhe-" "-koi dikkat nhi h Ma. Agar nikalna h to nikal de. Lekin mere lie mere baba aur unke sapno se badh ke kuch nhi h." "BAS! Meri baat sun dhyaan se. Hum aurat h. Aur hum aurto ka kaam ghar ke kaam karna, shaadi karna , apne pati ko khush rkhna, baccha paida karna aur apni grehasti sambhalna h. Aur kuch nhi. Ek aurat ki jindagi sirf apne parivaar, bacche, pati aur ghar ke ird-gird ghoomti h. Jo haal tere baba ka hua h whi apna haal q karne pe tuli hui h? Are tere baba ne to kuch samjha nhi, chalegae sab barbaad karke. Ab tu q daadi ban rhi h! Agar kuch bhi kia to mera mara hua mooh dekhegi. Aur ek baat aur dhyaan rakhna, baccho ko padhane ki baat kr rhi h na. To padha, lekin apne baba ki trh unko bhi mara hua paegi. Aur agar itna shauk h marne ka aur un baccho ki jaan ki bali chadhane ka...TO JA! AUR PADH AUR PADHA LEKIN ISKA ANJAAM SIRF DARD HOGA....aur kuch nhi" Neeya looks on. She has never seen her this much anger.
Sujata takes the folder from her daughter's hand and throws it outside.
Neeya kneels down and tears flows off her eyes.