>•°•08•°•<

Dard

'Tumne jo kia theek nhi kia. Iski saja tumhe avashya milegi. Dekhna. Durga Ma isse krodhit hongi aur tumhari jindagi to ab bekar h hi lekin ab tumhari beti ki jindagi bhi barbaad ho jaegi!!' This word of Pandit Ji was going on in Sujata's mind. They were walking back. Neeya holding her Ma wid shoulder nd Anirudh walking ahead of them like a guard. Everyone was silent. No one knows what to say.

When they reach to the place, the place where Baba was killed; pandit ji nd his men were already there wid dadi. Maybe filling her ears wid all d things happened back there.
Anirudh stands in front of Neeya nd Ma nd looks at them in anger.
Pandit ji notices them nd goes from there with his men.
Dadi turns to them. She looks at them with so much hate for them in her eyes.
Ma looks at her nd gets scared seeing her this much angry. She know how much all these rituals and riti-riwaz means to her. She wasn't able to meet her eyes. Neeya squeeze her shoulder to calm her.

"Ye jo kuch bhi hua..shi nhi hua. Aur dekhna iska parinaam bahut boora hoga. Teri jindagi to barbad h, lekin ab teri beti ki zindagi bhi barbad hogi. PACHTAOGI TUM!!-"

"-Bas dadi!!"

Neeya know how much sensitive her Ma is nd dadi's words will definitely effect her in bad way. Dadi looks at them fuming in anger nd then goes away from there. Neeya sighs wid relief. Anirudh take his bags nd follows them to their home. They reach home. Neeya takes her inside nd lays her down. She makes her drink water nd lets her sleep. She know how scared and terrified she is after today nd she do need rest.

Baba. Apki bahut yaad arahi h. Kaash aap wapis aajate.. She mourns for her Baba when she remembers Anirudh waiting outside.
Anirudh is sitting outside recalling everything, the britisher words, the sati nd people's words.
'aaj bhi ye sab horaha h, hota aaya h. Kya hum kabhi ise rok sakta hu? Kyakabhi is samaaj mai badlaw aaega? Jo badlaw mai dekhna chahta hu, kya wo mai kabhi dekh paunga? Akhir kaise aur kab?'
He keeps on thinking and finding the answers when he sees Neeya coming out of her house to him. Anirudh keeps looking at her nd recalls todays incident; how she fought for her mother today.
He, for the first time noticed her. Her fair skin was sensitive and bright with ping of redness on her cheek. Beautiful brown eyes with big lashes. And beautiful pink lips like rose. She was really an epitome of beauty and her hair were as long till her hip. And wearing that black skirt and blouse with red dupatta, walking slowly towards him felt like goddess walking towards him.
He felt slight tingling in his stomach and slight smile on his face erupted.

Neeya sees him sitting on the floor nd sees him smiling at her. She approaches him smiling and sits beside him bringing him out of his lost world,"apka mai kaise shukriya karu? Aaj jo hua, wo shayad apke bina mumkin na hota." "Nhi aisa nhi h. Jo hua wo tumne kia h. Agar tum nhi ladhti, to shayad mere aane par bhi ye nhi ho pata. Tumne mujhe himmat di aur maine bas us himmat ke jariye tumhari madad ki." Anirudh looks at her nd smiles at her. He sees her face tensed nd sad. "Kya hua?" "Aaj jo hua, humne Ma ko to bacha lia...par..bab-" she sobs. She wasnt able to speak further. Still the guilt of his death was disturbing her. Anirudh keeps his hand on hers nd squeezes it. "Tumhare baba ke sath jo hua, wo bhut galat hua." Par aisa kya hua hoga? "Waise mai jaan skta hu ki kya hua tha mera mtlb agar tumhe koi dikkat na ho to nhi to hum kabhi aur baat-" "nhi! Apne meri bahut madad ki h. Apne apni jaan ki chinta, apne samman ki chinta na krte hue meri madad ki, meri Ma ko bachaya. Aaj maine apme apne Baba ko dekha. Apko poora hak h jan ne ka." Anirudh smiles at her. Neeya squeezes his hand in return. "Hum yaha nhi rehte the. Hum pehle Kolkata mai rehte the. Mere Baba padhe likhe h aur waha pe pathshala mai padhate the. Lekin baba ne socha ki shehar mai to bahut vidyalay h, q na gaon mai khola jae ek taaki gaon ke baccho ko bhi padhne ka adhikar mile. Kolkata mai maine bhi padhai ki. Phir hum yaha aagae apne gaon, Tulsipur. Mere Baba ne khud ka vidyalay khola aur muft mai sabko shiksha di. Aur mukhiya ji khush the isse aur unhine baba ki madad ki. Unhe paise bhi die iske lie. Lekin phir Mukhiya ji ko ye vidyalay psnd nhi aya qki baba ne ladhko ke sath ladhkiyo ko bhi siksha deni shuru ki,mera udharan deke. Aur baba ko bahut samjhane ki koshish ki. Par baba apne raste par khade rhe. Unka sochna tha ki chahe ladhka ho ya ladhki, shiksha sabko milni chahie. Qki iska adhikar sabko h. Akhir shiksha ki devi, Vidya ma bhi to ek stree h. Aue yhi se baba aur mukhiya ji mai khataas shuru ho gi. Phir mukhiya ji ne ek din vidyalay mai todh phodh karwai unke bete Indra ne apne admiyo ke sath milke. Aur isme kai baccho ko chot aai, mujhe bhi. Baba toot gae kaafi. Lekin baba ne haar nhi maani. Unhone phir apne dam pe vidyalay ko khada kia. Aur unhone kuch logo ko mana kar unke khilaf andolan shuru kia. Mukhiya ji dar gae. Qki wo nhi chahte the ki ladhkiya padhe likhe, unhe lagta h ki ladhkiya sirf pallu mai aur ghar grihashti mai acchi h. Aur Baba is samaaj ke soch, riti riwaj ko bhi badalna chahte the parvwo bhi mukhiya ji ko chubh rha tha. Wo baba se wo sare paise wasool na chahte the jo unhone vidyalay pe lagae.. Bas isi karan unhone humare ghar pe todh phodh karwai aur islie aaj...." She breaks down. Anirudh felt his heart broken seeing her like this. He can clearly see the pain in her eyes, on her face. He, unknowingly wraps her in his arm around her shoulder, squeezing it, trying to calm her down. "....aaj mukhiya ji ne unhe 2 vikalp die, ya to wo paise de, ya meri shadi uske bete se karae....aur...ye gaon... chodh ke chale jae....."

Anirudh gets more angry. He clutches his hands so tightly.

"...par baba na to meri jindagi unke hawale karna chahte the aur na hi gaon chodhna chahte the aur na hi paise the itne. Wo kehte the ki unhone jo paise lie wo gaon ke bhalai ke lie istemaal kia...to q de..aur unhone....unho...khud ko.....goli mar di...." She cries alot..she screams 'baba' nd sobs loudly...Anirudh was so much sad nd so much angry. His heart sinks thinking about her nd Baba. He wanted to kill Mukhiya ji nd his son..He takes her in his embrace nd hugs her tightly. He don't know why he did that but he just felt right.

Neeya hugs him back nd starts crying on his chest.. Her hands goes around his back clutching it tightly making Anirudh feel the unusual.
Anirudh rubs her back. He knows he cant even imagine what she has gone through and he wants her to cry all her anger out. He felt her tears on his shirt. Anirudh closes his eyes taking Neeya in nd thinking bout everything. He just wants to help her. He wants her to be happy. Nd he would do anything to help her. He don't know why he was feeling like this but he just want to.. Neeya also felt so good in his embrace. She felt so comfortable in his embrace. It was something different.. After few mins of crying they fell asleep in each other embrace as they were hell tired, in scent and warmth of each other....

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Do vote if u like it nd comment nd tell me how is it so that i can know where my story is going...❤️💞