◾▫️33(b)▫️◾

After pooja, everyone was off to their room to rest except one person, Anirudh Roy Choudhury.
He was busy in his study room with his book reading about the acts and laws made for rights of women.
'q aurte bahar nahajane jaati h, khule mai subah shauch ke lie jana padhta h? Q kisi ke ghar mai toilet nhi h? Aur q kisi bhi ladki ko shiksha ka adhikar h? Kya aurte sirf ghar ke kaam karne ke lie h? Kya unka koi wajood nhi?'
He thought while reading the laws.

He recalls when Neeya nd he went to the village to her house and she too went to take bath in pond.
He recalls how many children(girls) were requesting and begging them to help them to study.

He calls Saurabh. "Hello? Anirudh babu?"
"Ha. Saurabh. Kal tum jaldi aasakte ho?"
"Ji aap bolenge to aajaunga. Koi kaam h kya?"
"Ha wo kal hum apne gaon ke panchayat, aur jitne adhikari h unse aurto ke lie ghar mai shauchalay aur ladkiyo ke school ke lie baat karni h. Aur Mai soch Raha tha, apne gaon mai ek proper vidyalay bane jiske lie hume officers se baat krni hogi. Aur bhi ek kaam h. Tum aaoge?"
"Anirudh babu.. ladkiyo ki shiksha aur shauchalay!? Kaun manega?"
"Janta hu koi nhi manega, par manwana padega. Jaroori h ye. Baaki tum kal aao, hum tab baat karte h."

After wishing each other good night, they disconnect the call.
Anirudh was now determined to help Neeya fulfill her Baba's dream and his too..
He takes the book and walks to his room.

◾▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️◾

There, Neeya was in his room, in no mood to sleep. She had took out her some saree and Anirudh's cloth for daan.
And now, she was wondering around the room thinking about her education, when her eyes fell on Anirudh's photo in which he was wearing his graduation black cap and academic robe. He was holding his degree in his hand with smile on his face.

Looking at this, something hit her mind and she quickly walks to a cupboard and pulled out his robe and cap.
She remembered when she was taking out his clothes for daan and she got these in his cupboard.

She wears the cap on her head and wears the robe. And stands infront of his photo. "Barrister Neeya Anirudh Roy Choudhury." She says in dramatic heavy voice and smiles.
She walks to the mirror and laugh at herself.
Then she walks to the open window and looks out at the star and moon,"Baba. Lag rhi h na apki beti Barrister. Apko pata h baba, mera bada mann karta h ki kaash aap kabhi Anirudh ji se mil pate. Pata h baba, kabhi kabhi na mujhe Anirudh ji pe itna gussa aata h itna gussa ata h...ki kya batau. Isilie unka naam bhi maine Mr Khadoos Raakshash rakha h. Lekin unki acchai aur unke nek soch ke aage, ye buraiya choti h. Aap unse milte na to apko unpe garv hota. Khadoos h par bahut acche h-"
Thud!
The sounds grab her attention and she turns around to find a book on the floor and Anirudh standing at the door and staring at her.
She gets embarassed but cools herself down. "Aap!?...Aap kab aae?"

Her voice breaks his stare and he picks up his book. "Wo..mai..." But he was speechless. He was just looking at Neeya, or Barrister Neeya proudly. How beautiful and professional she was looking in his robe and cap.
But he walks few steps ahead. "Mai tab aaya jab koi baba se meri taarif kar rha tha."

Hearing this, she feels more stupid,"apko pata h na ki chup chup kar kisi ki baate nhi suna karte?" She says frowning and looking away.

"Mai...mai kaha kisi ki baate sun rha tha..." "Accha? Nhi sun rhe the?" She ask raising her eyebrow at him.

(Tujme roshan Hoga suraj To dhup bhi aayegi)

"Accha baba..theek h sun rha tha. Sorry. Galti ho gai Barrister vodromohila." He says innocently.