Ω•~30~•Ω

*Neeya ke Ghar*

The sun was now on top and Neeya was standing outside her house. She was feeling happy that she is going to see her Ma but still she was missing something or... someone...

"Shona..!" Ma comes to her and hugs her. "Ma..."she too hugs her Ma tightly, feeling heartwarming. "Kaisi ho Ma?" She ask her pulling away from the hug. "Tujhe dekh lia na...aur bhi acchi ho gi." Neeya chuckles and wipes the tear away from her eyes. "Tu kaisi h?..aur jamai babu kaha h?" Neeya's smiling face was now turned to the sad one. "Ma..wo..Unhe kuch kaam tha..islie..." "..Are nhi Baudi.." Prakash cuts her off.
"Jamai babu ji ki premika ki tabiyat kharab ho gi h. Islie apni patni ko chodh ke unke sath h." He says in taunting tone.
"Kya?" Ma looks at Neeya, who wasnt looking at her. "Are Ma...chodhie na..wo unki dost ki tabiyat kharab h na..aur Saudamini didi ko Anirudh ji ki jyada jaroorat thi. Islie...Accha ma..kuch khilaegi nhi mujhe. Maine apke haath ka khana bahut yaad kia...chalo naaa...." She says in childish way.

As they walked in, they were interrupted by the voices,"are aagai malkin ji....."
It was dida and ofcrse pishi joined her,"pati nazar nhi arha...lagta h pachta rhe h ab..kaha shaadi kr li." They both laugh making Neeya angry. "Nhi nhi Mishti. Ab bhala koi ameer khandan gharana ka ladka ek aisi gareeb besahara ladki se shaadi karega, nah!" Neeya goes to say something but Ma stops her and takes her to her room.

"Kya ma?. Q nhi bolne dia? Ye log kuch bhi bakwaas krenge. Jante hi kya h ye log mere Anirudh ji ke baare mai. Aur waise bhi ye log yaha kr kya rhe h?" Neeya ask almost in anger. "Teri dida ne bulaya h inko yaha...aur...." Ma says tensed. "Aur kya Ma? Kya hua?" Ma thinks for awhile. "Kuch nhi...accha ye to bata jamai babu aae q nhi?" "Ma...bataya to ki Saudamini didi ki tabiyat nhi shi h...tch....aap mujhse baar baar ye prashna na puchie." She says in kind of anger. "Accha theek h baba. Tu aram kar. Mai tere lie kuch leke aati hu." And with that she leaves.
Neeya sighs and sits down on the mattress.
'Jamai babu ji ki premika ki tabiyat kharab ho gi h. Islie apni patni ko chodh ke unke sath h.'
All the incidents of today and Anirudh's and Pishe's voice was going on in her mind.
How much she wish he was here with her, spending some time together so that they can revive their friendship.
She don't want Anirudh as a husband, but as a friend more. She miss her friend who was there with her at every seconds.
But she knows this very well, that she is the one who came between Anirudh and Saudamini, two lovers and she don't deserve him. Maybe in some other life...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~*~ ~ ~ ~ ~•

The sun was setting now. The sky were blue and the birds were returning back to their nest after the long day.
Anirudh, who was sitting beside sleeping Saudamini, was left alone with his thoughts. He was trying to sleep, read books but the couch he was sitting wasn't much comfortable and was disturbing and so was his thoughts..

"Nhi Mini di. Mere se jyada apko Anirudh ji ki aur inhe apki jyada jaroorat h. Aise samay mai ek doosre ka sath dena sabse jaroori h. Rasm to kabhi aur bhi ho sakti h. Aap apna khyaal rakhie. Mai bhi nhi jaungi." "Kaha na. Jao!"

There Neeya, who was sitting down in her room, too wasnt able to concentrate on anything, she still wasnt able to take out Anirudh and Bhaumik's word from her mind and somewhere she was missing him.

Anirudh stands up and looks at Saudamini, sleeping peacefully and as always looking beautiful. He goes from there, trying not to make any noise, to his house. "Chote malik! Aap aagae?" Bihari stops him. "Ha Bihari. Jara mere lie coffee bana doge. Sar mai thoda dard ho rha h." "Ji Malik!" Bihari goes from there and Anirudh to his study room.

Neeya was now sitting outside, staring at the beautiful blue sky, filled with beautiful sky and flying birds, Anirudh's hanky in her hands.

Anirudh was sitting in his study room's couch with his hand on his head. "Chote malik. Apki coffee." Anirudh takes it and drinks a sip. "Bihari. Ye coffee to aaj subah wali se alag h. Nhi. Aaj subah wali coffee sabse alag thi, waisi q nhi banai?" "Chote malik. Aaj subah humne nhi, bahu rani ji ne banaya tha." Saying this, Bihari leaves from there.
Anirudh looks at the cup and smiles. He walks to his window and stares at the sky, smiling.
But this smile soon fades away when he realised how rudely and harshly he spoke with her. "Aaj bahut galat kia maine tumhare sath Neeya. Mujhe is trh nhi bolna chahie tha tumse."