>•°•13•°•<

Baarish

There, Neeya was siting near the lake crying and Anirudh was standing few feet away from her not getting what to do. He felt his heart ace and he just wanted to take her in his arms, hold her tightly and just take her pain away.

Sighing, Anirudh slowly walk towards her nd sits down beside her. Neeya gets scared nd push herself back only to find Anirudh sitting beside her. She relaxed a bit and quickly looked away to wipe her tears away not wanting him to notice her crying. "Aa..aap yaha!?"
"Ha. Tumhe bhagte hue dekha to mai bhi aagaya peeche peeche." At this her heart skipped a beat making her look at him forgetting all her pain and just focusing on this man, who made a special place in her heart.
"Q?" Neeya looked at his calmed face. "Qki mujhe tumhari chinta ho rhi thi." This made her eyes teary. Meri chinta... A small smile find its way on her lips. It has been so long since someone said this to her. Well, it was only baba who said so, showed his concern for her.
Anirudh turns to face her and his face was the only thing visible to her.

Neeya somehow felt relaxed, calmed looking at his dark brown eyes, filled with care and concern....for her..
His hair moving along with the wind nd blocking his face. She looked away when something hit her mind,"par aap to Saudamini didi ke sath the na?" Neeya felt stupid to ask this question but at the same time it hurts. It hurts that she doesn't have someone like him in her dull life.
Anirudh smiled a bit,"accha! Tha. Par tumhari fikr ho rhi thi. Islie aagaya."

'Meri fikr!?' Neeya felt something strange in her stomach nd her heart beating at different pace then usual. "Tum theek ho na? Kal raat ko tum behosh ho gi thi!" Neeya lightly nods her head. "Pakka?" Neeya look at him,"bhook lagi h bahut." Anirudh chuckles lightly at her cute pout face,"hm. Tumne kuch nhi khaya h kal se."
He stands up. Neeya also tries to stand up but dizziness doesnt allow her nd she stumbles but Anirudh catch her in his arm before her contact with the ground. His left hand around her waist and right hand behind her head.

Neeya shuts her eyes tightly when she felt warmth on her waist and head. Her hands reach out to his collar and holds it tightly.
Anirudh looks at her beautiful face with her eyes shut. His heart started throbbing at that, he felt like he has whole world in her arms but when those beautiful eyes opened, he can clearly see himself in it, the brown orbs of her, twinkling like a star. How beautiful these eyes are...
The innocence in her eyes makes it more beautiful.
Unknowingly, his grip on her waist tightens resulting the redness on her cheeks. Her eyes widened and cheeks become crimson red making his heart flatter. How did he never witnessed such beauty..
Her lips seems to be like cherry red, plum and soft which made him think to capture in his own one. How would it feel to kiss her soft lips.

Neeya notices Anirudh looking at her lips which made her part her lips lightly and it was tingling all over her body and the way she was blushing, she was sure her cheeks might have turned fully red. And she looks away shyly.

Anirudh notices her blushing and her red cheeks makes it clear how much effect he has on her. As the wind blew, few strands of hair falls on her face disturbing the beautiful sight. He lightly removes her strand with his finger touching her soft skin making his heart pounding like hell. And at that, her eyes met his, it felt like his world met hers, the day met the night, making the sky golden, like the sea met the ocean, of love.
And in those eyes, he saw...love...for him?
Love...does she love him? Do he loves her?...or Saudamini? Saudamini, and it hits him, he loves Saudamini then how can he feel this way for someone else? But does he really?
And with that, he looks away, controlling his heart and makes her stand.

They both look away, breathing heavily, trying to control their own heart as it felt like if not controlled, it will explode.

Anirudh clears his throat,"Tum theek nhi ho." He makes her sit. "Yhi baitho. Mai kuch khane ke lie dekh ke aata hu." "Par kya jaroorat h uski-" "-shh..chup chaap yhi baitho. Main aata hu." Anirudh speaks in anger tone with angry eyes unable to meet hers. Neeya nods nd he goes from there.