...•°•*32*•°•...

After all the preparation, everyone was off to rest and Neeya was at study room. She came here to talk to Anirudh but he wasnt here. While waiting, she looked over the books. There were lot of books but only studious; mostly related to laws, some to science, some to body and yoga and very few were novels.
His study room was fully cleaned and everything was in its place.
And a couch with pillow and blanket. It won't be a lie but Neeya truely feel guilty that cuz of her he wasn't able to sleep or live in his own room. She really wanted him to come back to his room and she can shift somewhere else.

"BAHU!!" Trilochan calls her. "Aai Kaka ji!" She looks around and then goes from there.

"Ji kaka ji? Apne bulaya?" "Humnne? Humne bulaya?" He looks at her confused. "Ha..apki awaz sunai di..." "Awaz sunai di... Neeya?" She nods. "Agar awaz sunai di h to humne bulaya hi hoga na!? Wo...aaj sone se pehle ek baar dekh lena sab shi se hogaya h na. Hum kuch gadbad nhi chahte kal." "Ji." She nods and goes to check everything.

Trilochan was sitting in hall going through the list of requirements for next day pooja, while Binoy, not much interested in all these was sitting in his room.
"Bade malik! Humne sab dekh lia h. Saari samagri theek se h." "Ha theek h." He nods and signals him to leave.

*********************

There, Anirudh was outside. He just came back home from the village.
He goes inside only to find Neeya still busy doing the preparations.

"Tum abhi tak yaha ho?" Neeya startles but sighs in relief when she sees Anirudh. "Ha wo...kaka ji ne bola h ki sab dekh ke sona." Saying this she again starts doing her work. She was making garlands of rose and genda.

He notice the stress marks on her forehead and he can cleary see how exhausted and tired she is.
"Neeya. Chodho ye sab kaam. Chalo." "Nhi Anirudh ji..aap jaie mujhe kaam h." "Jiddi nat bano chalo chup chap. Haalat dekhi h apni? Thak gi ho tumhe aram ki jaroorat h."
But she moves her head in no and again starts doing it.
Anirudh sighs and kneels down,"accha..ek kaam karte h. Mai tumhare lie coffee banadeta hu uske baad hum saath mai kaam kar lenge. Theek?"

"Kya! Nhi. Apko peeni h to bataie. Mai kar dungi. Apko ye sab karne ki koi jaroorat nhi h. Aap bekar mai-" "-Shhh" he stops her keeping finger on her soft pink lips making her shiver with goosebumps.
"kitna bolti ho tum! Aur q? Q nhi mai coffee bana sakta ya tumhari madad nhi kr skta?"

"Qki ye mera kaam h. Apka nhi?" "Q? Kya sabka kaam alag alag aur fix rehta h kya?" He ask in anger tone.
"Tum ye sab chodho aur jakar baitho, mai aata hu coffee lekar." He says and turns to go. But he stops midway and looks back to see her still working.

Sighing, he walks to her and takes the garland away and puts it back in tokri. "Anirudh ji! Kya kar rhe h aap!?"
But he doesn't answer and takes the tokri,"ise mai apne sath lekar ja rha hu. Baitho jake." "Par-" "Neeya!" And he kind of shouts in scolding manner, at which Neeya quickly runs away from there. "Khadoos rakshash!"

And Anirudh walks to the kitchen and keeps the tokri in a side and starts making coffee for both of them.

"Anirudh! Tum yaha kya kar rhe ho?"
Trilochan ask. "Kuch nhi Kaka. Wo mai bas Neeya ke lie coffee bana rha hu." He says. "Kya!? Tum? Tum q kar rhe ho ye sab? Agar bahu ko coffee peena h to wo khud bana leti. Tumhe kya jaroorat thi?" He scolds him.
"Kaka....wo subah se ghar ke kaam aur kal ki taiyariyo mai lagi hui h. Na baithi h aur na shi se kuch khaya h. Aise mai kya hum uske lie itna bhi nhi kar skte?" "Tumhe badi chinta h uski. Aur waise bhi aurto ka yhi kaam h. Islie tum jao aur bahu ko bolo ki wo aake bana le." He orders. "Kya kaka. Kaisi baat kr rhe h aap? Ek aurat humare ghar humare khushi ke lie kya kya nhi karti, lekin agar unke lie mard kuch karde to wo chota ho jaega? Aisa q baba? Maanie ya na maanie, lekin ek ghar ko ek aurat hi chala skti h, naki mard. To aise mai jis trh din raat wo humari seva karti h, humara bhi farz banta h ki hun unki thodi si seva kar de. Ye choti choti cheez se hi hum unka dhanyawaad kar skte ho jo wo karti h humare lie. Islie kaka. Mujhe karne dijie." He says smiling.
Trilochan walks away fuming.