>°•.14.•°<

Next day....

Neeya was in a secluded forest nd was running for her life.... Indra and his men following her nd calling her out...She was running so fast that her legs started to give up but her mind, her heart didnt. She kept running nd running for her dear life. She was scared that if she get caught, he will destroy her, destroy her soul, her everything... But at last, her legs finally gave up nd she falls down.. Indra and his men comes there laughing... Their laugh was like prick in her ears. Her legs got sprain due to which she wasnt able to get up. Indra slowly comes towards her holding his hand out to grab her nd she tries to push herself back. But before Indra can touch her, a hand comes to his and hold his hand and then push him away. She look at the person who helped her, "Baba!!?..." "Ja beta....tujhe himmat nhi harni h...tujhe aur ladhna h. Apni khushi ke lie. Apne hak ke lie. Is samaj ke lie.-" Someone stabs him from behind. "Babaaaa...."  He falls down nd mutters,"mujhe garv h...tumpe..." Neeya cries nd tries to reach out to him, but suddenly someone holds her by her waist nd makes her fall nd thus gets minor injury in head. She looks up and see Indra nd his men laughing like devil looking at her.It makes her more terrified. She cries for help but goes in vain. Indra leans towards her with his hand out. But before he can lean any further, someone grabs him from his back nd push him away. Neeya's vision was blur due to injury in her head and tears,but she can clearly make out that this was a man, her savior. That man push everyone nd throws some dust on them making them shout nd rub their eyes. He quickly moves to Neeya nd helps her up. He holds her by her waist nd and tries to run but Neeya winces in pain. "Thoda koshish karo...hume bhagna hoga.. nhi to wo log pakadh lenge hume.." he tries to push her but she slips from his support nd falls down. "NEEYA!!" She feels her eyes getting shut nd then she hear her savior's scream nd Indra shouting for her.
"Huhhhh!!!" Neeya wakes up sweating nd panting. 'Ye sapna...q aata h mujhe roz..aur wo admi kaun h jo mujhe bachane aata h' Neeya sighs heavily.

"Neeya! Uth gai? Aaja. Nashta krle." Ma calls out. Neeya was still angry with her Ma. But she is her mother, how can she be angry with her when theres no one for her except her. Neeya goes to fresh up...

._____________________________.

"Anirudh!!"

*Knock knock*

"Anirudh!!" Anirudh opens his eyes slowly feeling headache. "aaya!" He opens the door only to find Saudamini standing there, looking beautiful as always. "Mini! Tum yaha is waqt?" "Aur nhi to kya. Mujhe Bihari ne bataya ki kal tum ghar der se aae the wo bhi barish mai bheeg ke." "Barish..ha wo kal.." *sneeze*
"lag gi na thand." She complains walking past him nd sitting on his bed fuming.

Anirudh smiles looking at her cute angry gesture. He rubs his nose nd sits beside her. "Mini!" She doesnt answer. "Mini!!!" Again no answer. "Saudamini!" He says in kind of anger tone nd she looks at him. Anirudh smiles nd holds his ear,"sorry".

Saudamini takes is hand in hers,"Tum q sorry bol rhe? Sorry to mujhe bolna chahie. Aate aate baras gi tum pe. Poocha bhi nhi kaise tabiyat h. poori pagal-" Anirudh cuts her by keeping his hand on her lips.

He feels his heart racing nd butterfly in his stomach.
oh how much he loves her! 
They both stare at each other eyes. "Agar tum nhi barsogi mere uppar, to aur kaun barsega. Tumhara gussa hona,meri lie fikra karna....mujhe dantna...tumhari har cheez pe mujhe pyaar aata h. aur tumhe poora hak qki..." Anirudh moves his hand from her lips to her cheek nd cups them with both of his hand nd leans closer to her,"-qki mai tumhara hu.. aur tumhara poora hak h." he says slowly.
His hot breathe meeting her cheek. He leans more nd kiss her cheek. He goes to kiss her lips when knock on the door disturbs them.
"Chote Malik! Bade malik ne nashte ke lie bulaya h. Aajaie." Anirudh gets irritated on Bihari ruining the moment and Saudamini laughs nd goes out of the room.