••36••

Pyaar ka Ehsaas aur Sach▪️

Next day, no arti can be heard. There was no one to make coffee and tea for everyone..

"Anirudh.... Anirudh..!" Anirudh, who was sleeping on his couch, opened his eyes slowly, blinking to see his Kaka looking tense.
"Kya hua kaka? Aap itna preshaan q h?" "Anirudh, bahu nhi mil rhi h." This was like a slap on him, waking him up fully,"Kya!?"

Anirudh stands up and walks into the hall screaming her name,"Neeyaaa!!....Neeyyaa...?" But there was no answer.
He runs to every corner of the house, every room, but she was gone..
He walks back to the hall, feeling sad, scared; where everyone was gathered.

"Anirudh babu.." Indra comes there which makes Anirudh even more angry and he holds him by his collor,"kaha h Neeya? Kya kia tumne uske sath? Bolo! Door rehne ko bola tha na maine.-" "-Wo ja chuki h Anirudh babu!"
The holds on his coller loosens and he looks on,"kya?...kyu...?" Indra gives him a letter which Anirudh takes quickly and opens it to read it:-

Shukriya mere lie itna kuch karne ke lie. Shayad apne jo kia uska ehsaan mai jindagi bhar nhi bhuloongi. Lekin ab mai ja rhi hu apse door...humesha ke lie..qki mera maksad poora hua. Mera apke kareeb ane ka, apse shaadi karne ka makshad sirf apne baba ka sapna poora karna tha aur wo ho rha h. Ab aap apne raste aur mai apne. Meri jindagi mai dakhal dene ki koi jaroorat nhi h.
Ab aap na mere pati h aur na mai apki patni.
Admission form aur kitabe leke ja rhi hu. Aur ab apko aur Saudamini didi ko nai jindagi mubarak ho.

-Neeya Basu.

Reading this, he stumbles and the letter fall from his hand, which Binoy takes and reads.

Trilochan holds him,"kya hua Anirudh? Kuch bataoge? Kya likha h isme?" He was worried.
Anirudh doesnt speak anything. He was feeling betrayed and he was broken, his trust was broken..

"Wo ladki bhaag gi Da!" Binoy says grabbing everyone's attention. "Us ladki ne sirf Anirudh ka istemaal kia taki use admission mil ske aur wo apna kaam nipta ske. Hah! Mauka dekh ke bhaag gai wo raat ke andhere mai bina kisi ko mile."
Trilochan to looks on. He wasnt able to believe.

Anirudh looks at Indra,"tumhare paas ye kaha se aaya?" "Anirudh babu...aaj subah mujhe ye Balcony mai table pe mila."

Binoy smirks and throws the letter on Anirudh's face,"Lo! Bhaag gi tumhari patni. Istemaal kia h usne tumhara sirf! Sirf Istemaal!!"

Anirudh picks up the letter and walks slowly to his room.

Trilochan was too hurt.
He walks to the mandir and start doing arti. It was first day of Navratri and Trilochan dont want any problem or any wrongdoing. His heart was denying it that Neeya ran away. He knew and he believe that she can't do such thing. He was just praying for her well being and her to come back. "Hey maa. Aaj ye Ghar kangaal ho gaya hai. Is Ghar ki lxmi, is gar ki bahu chali gai hai. Mai Janta hu humari Bahu aisa kar hi nhi sakti. Ma, aap humari bacchi ko wapis le aaie bas. Aap humari Bahu ko wapis le aaie.."

The whole day passed with Anirudh being in his room.
It was evening and he was sitting in his study room's couch when his eyes fell on hanky Neeya left.
He takes it in his hand and looks at it recalling the moment he gave it to her.