45

Beghar

The weather was cloudy. There was no glimpse of sun in the sky. The sky was black as if mother nature was sad too, can feel the RC's pain.

After having water, everyone starts walking slowly as everyone was exhausted and there was no energy left in body as well as brain.
Anirudh and Binoy were holding Trilochan, while Neeya was by Anirudh's side holding Batuk's hand and Somnath with them.

"Anirudh babu!" A man voice stopped them and turned around to find Saurabh and Sampoorna with worried face who were walking towards them.
Sampoorna quickly hugs Neeya trying to console her while Saurabh touches Binoy's and Trilochan's feet before facing Anirudh.

"Neeya. Tu to bheegi hui h. Tum chalo. Teri tabiyat kharab ho jaegi." "- nhi Mai theek hu sampoorna."

"Nhi! Anirudh babu. Aap log humare sath chalie, humare ghar." Saurabh requests.
Anirudh hesitates and looks at Neeya to find her standing in shocked state.

"Nhi Saurabh, hum tumhare sath nhi ja skte-" "-Nhi ja skte ya jana nhi chahte?"

"Ha. Chalie na. Mausam bhi shi nhi lag rha. Baarish aasakti h kabhi bhi." Sampoorna says covering her face with ghunghat.

Anirudh sighs and hold Saurabh's shoulder. "Aisa nhi h Saurabh ki hum aana nhi chahte. Hum bas tumhe ya kisi aur ko koi takleef nhi dena chahte."

"Isme takleef kaisi Anirudh babu. Aap humare sath rhe, isse accha humare lie aur kya hoga." He says looking at everyone.

"Mai samajhta hu Saurabh lekin tum bhi humare halaat samjho. Mai nhi chahta ki humare wjh se koi musibat aae." "Par Anirudh babu-" "-Saurabh! Mera kaha nhi manoge!" He orders and Saurabh nods.
Anirudh sighs with heavy heart. He knew Saurabh was not happy, but his safety matters the most.

"Par aap log rhenge kaha?" Sampoorna ask holding Neeya's hand.
Neeya looks at Anirudh and then says,"hum Baba ke purane Vidyalaya mai reh lenge. Waise bhi wo khaali padha hai."

"Lekin Neeya, waha to bahut ganda hai-" "-sab ho jaega Sampoorna. Ab tum aur Saurabh ji, aaplog chinta karna band kijie. Durga ma h humare sath. Hmm?" They nod.

But still Saurabh and Sampoorna were concerned, they wanted to help but they weren't able to.
They see Roy Chowdhury walking away with their heavy heart...

Neeya and others reach the Vidyalaya to find Sujata standing there.

"Ma..?"
Sujata looks at her and Neeya quickly runs and hugs her. Sujata hugs her child tightly like saving her from all the bad deed of the world. Mother's hug and lap is the cure for every pain, whether it's physical or emotional.
Neeya sniffs and fakes a smile and breaks the hug.
"Ma aap yaha?"
"Meri beti aur jamai babu musibat mai the, to kaise na aati. Aur mujhe pata tha ki tum yhi aaogi.....akhir boore waqt mai to apne hi kaam aate h na?"
Sujata says looking at Trilochan who was lost with worry lines all over his face.
She looks at her daughter and caress her face and Neeya nods smiling with tears.

Sujata walks to Trilochan and Binoy, facing away from them holding her ghoonghat to cover her face. She folds her hand to them. "Janti hu bura samay hai, aur bolne se, ya dilasa dene se dukh kam nhi hoga,...lekin himmat rakhna hi sabse badi taakat hoti h....agar insaan himmat na haare, aur majbooti se khada rhe, to badi si badi vipada bhi use nhi todh paegi....janti hu mujhe ye sab bolne ka adhikar nahi hai, par ek insaan hone ke naate, Neeya ki ma hone ke naate bol rhi hu."

Anirudh walks and touch her feet and Sujata blesses him.

Neeya looks at her husband only to find him lost. She knew he is feeling guilty, very low, and very demotivated.