>•°•26•°•<

*Bahu*

The same scene can be seen...
Neeya running with Indra and his men behind her. But this time, not her baba, Anirudh save her from them. When both Anirudh and Neeya runs away from Indra, he looks at her and his expression suddenly change into anger one and starts shouting on her,"Sab tumhare wajah se hua h.." she looks on.
"jo chot mere dil mai h uska ilaaj kaise karogi tum Neeya?.
Koi sun ne ko bhi taiyar nhi h. Koi smjh hi nhi rha h ki maine jo kia kisi majboori mai ki..."
Neeya woke up breathing heavily. She was still sitting in the same position not able to move.

She was broken and hurt. It was still night. Seems like there's still 1 hr left for sunrise. She wiped her tears away and stood up. Taking deep breathe, she start walking and looking around. The haveli seems to be empty as everyone was sleeping in their room. She walked down the hall taking all the time absorbing everything around her, wall, objects, furniture and else. And then she reach mandir of the house. She removed her slipper and sits down infront of durga ma idol.

"Hey ma. Aaj jo hua, jin halaaton mai hua, kahi na kahi glt hua. *Tears escape her eyes* Ma mujhe kshama kar dijie. Kshama kar dijiee ki mai Anirudh ji aur Saudamini ji ke beech mai aai, kshama kar dijie ki maine is parivar ke ijjat par agar kalank lagaya h to, kshama kar dijie agar maine is parivaar ko aur anirudh ji ko, unke bhavnao ko chot pahuchai h to. Mujhe kshama kar dijie. Ma, aap apna ashirwad in sab pe banae rakhiega......sab pe.." she wiped the tears away and start walking back when she saw a door to a room opened.

She slightly opened it only to find Anirudh sleeping on a couch and looking at him, her heart sank.
She walked to him and kneeled down beside him. His face was lil pale and the marks of tears were visible on his cheeks. He cried a lot.. at that time, she really felt guilty.

She saw a photo frame in his hand. She slowly takes it out of his hand and looked at it. It was him and Saudamini, both laughing in each other hands. It will be a lie if we say that neeya wasnt feeling jealous, but she knows that they deserve each other. She silently kept it on a side table and brought the blanket from the almirah and puts it on him, covering his whole body. She kneeled down beside him and just stared at him, his beautiful face.

Aapne jo kia h mere lie aaj, mai zindagi bhar ke lie apki karjdar ban gai hu. Apne mere lie jo kia h, mere khushi meri jaan bachane ke lie apna sab kuch chodh dia, mai vada karti hu ki aaj se apki khushi meri khushi h, apke sapne mere sapne h, apke jeet haar meri bhi jeet haar h aur mai vada karti hu ki ami apka humesha saath dungi.

She wanted to cares his sad face and wipe all te tears away, she wanted to absorb all his sadness, all his pain. But when she is the only reason how she can do so? She stands up and turns to leave and walks when she feels like someone has hold her saree's pallu. Anirudh ji... Smiling she turn around....but only to find it stuck on the couch.

Feeling sad, she pulls her pallu and glance at his face and then leaves to his room.

Reaching to his room, she takes out beautiful red saree and goes to get fresh and bath. After this, she goes down to the mandir and prepared the arti thaal, with diya, some flowers, teeka, sweets/prasad and agarbatti. It's the only way to forget all the sadness and get some positivity. She starts performing arti, singing durga arti:-

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge