>•°•09•°•<

Nayi Shuruat

Two people unaware bout themselves sleeping in each other embrace, looks so relaxed, so calmed, it was like theres no tension, nothing but only them.

(Door Par Tera Saaya Hai Mujhpe,

Bharosa Kyu Jaane Tujhpe,

Mai Dhool  Hu Aasman

Ho Jaise Ham Do Kinaare,

Me Hun Is Mitti Se

Vilayati Babu Hai Tu ,

Haa Yun Mil Hi Jayenge Jaise Saanjh Savere

Paraya Hokar Lagta, Apna Sa Aa,

Rishta Tera Mera...
Rishta tera mera...
Rishta tera meraaa...
Rishta teraaa Meraaaaa..aaaa...)

Sun starts rising and hence, chirping can be heard.
Neeya blinks her eyes nd rubs it. She looks around nd find herself on top of Anirudh. She blushes remembering the previous night. She sits up nd tries to read his face.
Anirudh feels something moves, like a weight is pushed off. He opens his eyes blinking slowly nd he sees a face, her.
Neeya looks away quickly and stands up but he caught her staring at him making him feel butterfly in stomach.
She was feeling awkward. Anirudh recalls previous night nd kinda blushes. He also stands. Both wasnt getting what to say. Finally Neeya broke the silence,"apka shukriya kal ke lie...phir se. Aur....maaf kariega...pata nhi kab aankh lag gi... aur...." "..koi ni. Tum apna khyaal rkhna aur Ma ka bhi. Mai chalta hu." Anirudh looks here and there nd picks his bags up once he find it. Neeya wanted to know his name but wasnt getting how to ask. Anirudh starts walking when, "Sunie!" Anirudh stops nd turns around. "Wo..apka naam...." He smiles nd answers "Anirudh. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury.!" Neeya looks at him. Anirudh... He turns around nd starts walking toward his home with a smile in his face.

AT HOME
A girl nd two boys are standing at the mandir of the house. Anirudh's kaka, Trilochan Roy choudhary comes there nd boasts of his values. His brother comes and asks,"Kya hua dada?" Trilochan says,"Humne kabhi vivah nhi kia h aur na hi mere apne bacche h lekin tumhare baccho ko apne baccho se kam pyar nhi kia. Lekin aaj h dono ka janmadin h. Tumhe bado ki baat man ni hogi. Binoy Arti lo." The girl brings arti to him. Binoy hesitates,"kya dada..aap jante h na mujhe ye arti-" "-Binoy!! Bhoolo mat, tumse 15 minute bada hu. Maine kaha arti lo. Arti lo Binoy." Binoy takes the aarti.
Trilochan says,"Tumne Anirudh ko videsh padhne ke lie bhej dia un angrezo ke waha. Wo bhi mere mana karne ke bawajood!" Binoy says,"wo theek h waha pe. Aur maine jo kia uske bhalai ke lie kia. Uska waha jana sabse accha tha uske lie. Aur wo nhi aaega-."
Suddenly Anirudha comes and says,"MAI AAGAYA!!". Everyone turns to him nd sees him standing there wid open arm, smiling widely nd get glad. Trilochan hugs him and says,"Mujhe pata tha tu meri baat jaroor manega. Bahut khush h aaj hum. Humara beta wapis aagaya." Anirudh touch his feet.
There the girl gets very happy nd looks at him. She just wants to hug her nd pour all love for him..
Anirudh turns to her nd notice her staring at him nd smiles at the girl. Somnath nd Batuk runs to him nd hugs him,"DADAA!!" He hugs them back.
The girl gets excited nd blushes nd runs to study room. Anirudh notices her running to study room nd smiles. He excuse himself nd follows her.
He sees her standing facing window nd her back towards him.

"Saudamini!" The name thats been written on his heart sinch childhood, the name that always makes him flatter, blush, smile. She turns around to him blushing. uff!! How much he loves her blushing, her smiling lips, her red nd burning cheeks, her trembling body, her nervousness. He loves the effect he do on her. The girl whom he loves with all his heart, the girl whom he has met every night in his dream is now finally infront of him, with him. He walks to her nd offer her the red rose. Saudamini hold the rose to take it but Anirudh envelopes her hand in his nd kisses her hand. She blushes nd takes her hand back nd turns around smiling. Anirudh smiles nd hugs her from back. He fixes the rose on her hair nd lightly rubs his lip to her ear. She was standing taking all this in, blushing. Her heart was beating so fast. She closes her eyes nd focuses on him, her Anirudh... He moves to her cheek nd kisses it. Anirudh rest his chin on her shoulder hugging her. She says,"tumne kaha to tha ki wapis aarhe ho par kiske lie, ye nhi bataya kabhi. Batao." He says,"jis bhi kaam ke lie mai aaya hu, tum bas ye jaan lo ki wo kaam tumhare bina kabhi ni ho paega. Tumhare saath ki mujhe bahut jaroorat padhegi. Dogi na mera sath?" He holds her hand. She gets shy and asks him,"Saaf saaf kaho na." He says,"Badlaw." nd goes. Saudamini smiles, tum hunare rishte ko badalna chahte ho. Humare dosti ke rishte ko ek naya naam dena chahte ho nd Anirudh. Tum mera haath mangoge. Mai tumhara poora sath dungi.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ma. Ye kya keh rhi h aap?" "Dekh Neeya, bahut ho gaya. Maine bol dia to bol dia. Bas!" Nd saying this she runs out of the house. "Accha Ma. Ek baar bat to sunie." "Bol." "Apko kya jaroorat h kaam krne ki." Ma looks at her in anger. "Accha theek h. Apko kaam chahie na. Theek h. Chalie. Lekin aap mukhiya ji ke ghar nhi jaengi. Kuch bhi ho." "Par Neeya...Chal theek h. Zameendar ji ke yaha to ja skti hu na?" "Mere 100 baar mana karne pe aap mani nhi, ab kya manengi. Par ye jaroori h kya ma? Kya jaroorat h?" "Jaroorat h Neeya. Is ghar ko chalana h ki ni. Aur phir mera bhi dhyaan bhatkega nhi to tere baba ke alawa aur kuch aata hi ni h dimaag mai." Saying this tears comes out of her eyes. Neeya gets sad but control herself nd hugs her Ma. They both stay like that for a min. "Chalie Ma. Mai apko whi chodh ke vidyalay chali jaungi. Chalie"

Both reach the Roy Chowdhury House. Neeya hugs her Ma one last time nd leaves for school.

Ma goes in nd is greeted by Koyli. Koyli knows Ma. "Aaie Sujata ji. Maine bade malik se baat kr li h. Aap aaskti h kaam pe." Ma smiles nd goes in. There Anirudh gets ready to go out when he see Sujata(ma) on his way. "Sujata Kaki!?"

°°°°°°°•••°°°°°°

There Neeya is on the way to the school when mukhiya's men block her way. She winces as she recalls previous night. Her worst night of life, worst nightmare.. "KYA H? RASTA Q ROKA MERA!?" "Are humse bhi to mil lo." Neeya gets scared. This voice!! A man comes out to her with evil smirk. Indra..

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅