▪️39▪️

▪️Sach▪️

Roy Choudhury Haveli, wasnt just only house, but the house of love, the house where she got her baba in form of father in law, brothers in form of brother in law, friends in form of servant and love in form of husband and best friend. This house has given her everything, importance, reason to live and respect and most importantly; love.
Neeya was standing outside her house, no? And only things going in her mind was when she first came to this house, where she fell for her man, the balcony where the special bond took birth of father-and-daughter from father-in-law and daughter-in-law; where she spend quality of times with him, cooked saundesh for him for first time; the door, when she entered the house not as a friend, but as a wife and daughter-in-law; where she thought she wont come back, but here she is.

Hot tears roll off her eyes, and a hand holds her firm hand, squeezing it tightly as to calm her, Anirudh.
He was feeling the bestest he has ever felt in his life. He is standing here, infront of his house with his wife, the woman he love the most; and maybe at one time he thought he won't be able to come back with her.

"Andar chale?" He asked firmly. He knew his kaka would be very impatient right now and he want to see them very badly. "-Nhi to kaka ki chadhi padhegi mujhe aaj." Hearing this, she chuckled letting remaining tears roll off and started walking in.

"Najane kaha reh gae..itna intezar karata h kya koi? Q humare sabra ka imtehaan le rhi h Durga Ma?" Here Trilochan kaka was wondering near the main door of the house, his eyes only searching for two figures. He was muttering angrily to himself how he will scold them for coming late, pull his ears for making him wait, scold his daughter for leaving them like this; so many such thought was going in his mind until his eyes fell on two figures whom he was waiting since so long, for whom his eyes were longing; his son and daughter.

Neeya and Anirudh was standing at the door looking at him. He wasn't able to see them clearly due to blurness infront of his eyes cuz of tears, but he felt relief, happiness and whole. Wiping his tears away, he calls Bihari and walks to them to the doorstep.

Anirudh quickly hugs him. Trilochan hugs him back and they stay like that for awhile like they are making each other believe that they are here, with him, totally fine.
Neeya looks at them, and that moment wasnt just a moment, but the moment full of love and emotions. There were tears in their eyes, tears of happiness, there was relief and glow of happiness in their face, and now, there was no negativity; only love of father and son.

"Kai..kaisa h?...tujhe..tujhe chot lagi thi na..?..kaisa h..aur..aur..tu theek h na..-" Trilochan ask checking him out with worry on his face. "-kaka...kaka mai bilkul theek hu...aapka ashirwad aur pyaar h na mere sath...mere ghaav bhi bhar gae h...chot aur mann dono ke..." Anirudh assures him showing himself. And then his eyes falls on Neeya, his daughter in law cum daughter. She was standing there in a very simple outfit. Her eyes were filled with guilt, tears, and of crse happiness.
Neeya wipes her tears away and moves to Trilochan who sniffs and turns to Anirudh, like ignoring her; which makes her break inside.

'its not his fault ryt? Its hers..'

"Kyu..kyu aai h ye wapis?..." Trilochan ask with his heavy trembling voice, again shattering her.
"Kaka.." "-jab ye ladki chali gi thi, humara dil dhukha ke to aai q wapis?...pita manti thi mujhe...aur...aur apne pita ko aise hi chodh ke chali gai.." tears roll off his eyes, and Neeya walks to him and bends down on her knees."mai janti hu kaka ji maine apko bahut dukh pahunchaya h...aur shayad...iske lie maafi kuch bhi nhi h....lekin kaka ji..aap mere lie mere pita hi h...ho ske to apni is beti ko maaf kr dijie...uski nadani, majboori...uski bhool samajh ke usko maaf kar dijie kaka ji. ." Neeya says pouring all her heart out to him with tears continuously flowing off her eyes.
And it will be a lie to say that Trilochan didn't felt any pain or any emotion in his heart. He closes his eyes letting all the tears off his eyes and chuckles suddenly,"uth jao bahu..nhi to tumhare Anirudh ji pata chala humse hi naraz ho jae."