>•°•27•°•<

*Indra ki maafi*

At the Roy Choudhary Haveli,
Indra and Kamal was standing at the doorstep. Trilochan was kind of tense as Neeya was Indra's going to be wife whereas both Anirudh and Neeya were tense as the man she hated the most was standing infront of them.

"Namaskar Trilochan ji!" Kamal says joining his hand. Ttilochan hesitately joins his hand,"ji namaskar. Aaie." They comes in. Indra's eyes were still on Neeya making her more uncomfortable. Anirudh was too not feeling good with Indra eying her. "Neeya, tum kamre mai jao." She nods and turns to go when a voice stop her,"Arey Neeya beta..." Tch,"Ji..."
Kamal walks to her and holds out an envelope,"ye shagun. Aap jaisi bahu humare bhagya mai to thi nhi lag rha h." He laughs. "Par ab aap humari mitra ke ghar ki bahu h to kuch to dena tha na, to ye shagun rakh lo." She looks at Anirudh who nods. She smiles lightly and takes it and also his blessing. "Neeya..tum jao.." Anirudh says as he didnt want Indra's eyes on her. She nods.
"Beta!" Kamal again calls her and turns to Indra. Speak of the devil "Indra" he calls him out sternly. "Ji baba." He walks to Anirudh and Neeya and join his hand. "Maine jo kia...galat kia..khaskar tumhare sath Neeya. Bahut galat kia aur..mai janta hu ki mai maafi ke layak bhi nhi hu...lekin agar ho sake to mujhe ek mauka de do apni galti sudharne ka..mujhe maaf kar do Neeya.." Neeya looks at him and she very well know that it was all his drama.
"Ha beta...ise maaf kr do..bahut pachtava h isko apni harkat ka. Ise maaf kr do." "Ha bahu. Jo hua use bhool jao..maaf kar do." Neeya doesnt want to but she too joins him in his play,"theek h." "Neeya! Q? Tumhe maaf karne ki koi jaroorat nhi h ise. Isne jo kia bahut glt kia h. Tum-" "-Nhi Anirudh Ji. Jane dijie."
Anirudh looks at Indra in agony, while Indra was smiling innocently.

"Waise! Agar ho sake to hum bhi kuch dena chahte h ,akhir hone wali patni thi tum humari" Indra comes to her. "Hone wali to aap humari thi par chura koi aur le gaya." He says looking at Anirudh for a second and then Neeya. "Par koi ni. Kabhi to churai hui cheez bhi uske asli malik tak pahunch jati h." He says looking at her. His eyes were dark. Anirudh clutches his fist, controlling himself. He laughs,"par tum koi cheez nhi ho na ki tumhe wapis pa saku." Everyone else laughs with him but Neeya very well knew what he wanted to say. He leans closer to her ear, "Lekin agar wo cheez wapis na aae, to jabardasti cheen ni padti h." He says in slow voice so that only Neeya can hear. Neeya looks at him wide eyes, nd moves away a lil feeling uncomfortable with his closeness.
Anirudh tries to hear him or make out the words but fail. He was feeling very angry on him. He knew he did lot of terrible things with her but dont know what. He wanted to ask her but he thought it was sensitive question.

Indra takes out a red box of bangles. "Ye baba aur maine tumhare lie khareeda tha, aur tumhe humari shaadi ke din dena chahta tha. Ab humari shaadi to hui nhi...to is tohfe ka mai kya karu. Socha jiske lie aaya h use hi de du." His smile was so evil. "Ha beta. Par ab jo ho gaya use badal to nhi skte. To ye chota sa tohfa Indra ke trf se sweekar kar lo maafi ke roop mai." "Ha Neeya. Agar tum ise pehan logi to mai samjhunga ki tumne mujhe maaf kr dia h aur ab tum meri dost ho." He opens the box to reveal two beautiful golden bangles. He turns to Trilochan,"kaka...agar apki ijajat ho to mai ise pehna du..??.."

Trilochan hesitates,"lekin-" "-ha bilkul. Aise dena theek thode na h. Pehna do. Akhir dost jo ho ab tum log." Kamal says.
"Nhi kaka...iski kya jaroorat h? Rehn dijie." "Arey Anirudh babu. Pareshan q ho rhe. Hum to sirf ye kada pehna rhe h. Baaki jindagi bhar to ye hath aap hi ke paas rehna h." Indra taunts him laughing, which makes Anirudh more angry. Trilochan too feeling odd but how can he deny his friend. Binoy, Kamal and Trilochan started talking among them.

Indra holds his hand out looking at Neeya. She looks at him and notice the same dark eyes filled with hatred, hate and something else of which she fear the most, and now it was making her scared. She moves her hand slowly towards him and he quickly holds it surprising her. He takes the bangle with other hand and try to make her wear it. The bangles was lil tight, but Indra didnt stop and started forcing it, making her wince in pain. "Indra! Chodho mujhe.." Anirudh notice this and moves forward calling him out sternly,"Indra!" But before he can pull her hand away, Indra forcefully make her wear the bangle leaving a scratch on her hand which was lightly bleeding. Anirudh push him away and stands in front of Neeya. "Door rehna..nhi to accha nhi hoga."he hisses and warns him so that only he can hear.