>•°•24•°•<

*ye meri patni hai*

It was almost night, a quite night..
There in Rajvanshi House, Anirudh was tied to a chair in the same room in which Sujata was. The door was locked from outside. Both Sujata and Anirudh, were in unconscious state.
And the children were locked in a room.

•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

There Neeya was standing in her room fully shocked and panicked with dida and the ladies in front of her holding the wedding outfit for her.
"Ye vivah ka joda pehn lo. Turant!" Finally Neeya ask her keeping aside her nervousness,"ab-abhi q?" Dida doesnt answer anything to her and leaves the room after saying something to the ladies.

The ladies grab her hand,"chup chap ye kapde pehan le. Nhi to anjaam accha nhi hoga." "Par q? Mai nhi pehanungi." Neeya scowls. She tries to get off their hold but as all the ladies were holding her by her hands, shoulder and hair; it was difficult for her to free. Her heart was pounding and she was badly scared.

They forcefully make her wear all those bridal outfit amd jewellery. She tried her best to stop them or throw all those things away but all in vain. When she tried hard and was finally near to free herself, her dida came there and slapped her hard and hisses her in ears,"teri Ma aur Anirudh, dono Bade sarkar ke kabje mai h. Agar jyada nautanki ki to....jaan bhi ja skti h...faisla tumhare hath mai h." That slap wasnt just on her cheek, but her soul, her heart. Tears escaped her eyes, her heartbeats skipping a beat, and panicking. "Anirudh ji...?? ..nhi..."

She closed her eyes letting all the tears fall. After that, she just stood there like statue to whom everyone was getting ready to sell it off. Ofcrse she couldn't let anything happen to Ma, Children and him..

•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

There, finally Anirudh gain some consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking them and taking in all the surrounding. He looked around confused, when all the memories hit his mind reminding him everything. He, in anger moved himself but only to find himself tied to the chair. He tried to free himself, but his hand only slipped. After trying for few mins, he heard a groan and saw Sujata opening her eyes. "Kaki!...kaki uthie...aankhe kholie kaki!!" Sujata looked around her confused, she felt kind of relief when her eyes felt on Anirudh. "Chote Malik..? Aap-" "-ha. mai bhi yaha phans gaya hu."
Then the reality hits her,"Amma..." Anirudh looks at her confused,"Amma??" "Ha. Mai unhi ke sath thi akhiri baar jab unhone mujhe kuch khilaya tha..aur...jab meri ankh khuli, tab mai yaha thi...." Her eyes gets wide in fear and she starts crying,"Meri bacchi!!!.....Wo...Amma....meri bacchi ke sath....Wo...Indra...." Anirudh looks on hearing such thing bout Dida and Indra. But he knows that this time is very crucial to waste. He looked around to free themselves, but nothing of help.
"Kaki." He calls her out. Anirudh slightly bends forward lifting his chair lightly and shifting toward Sujata slowly, with struggle. After moments of shifting, he reach beside her. "Ma. Aap mera hath kholne ki koshish kijie." Sujata nods, and with moving her right hand little forward, she holds the knot of rope on his left hand and with her index finger and thumb, tries to open it. After few tries, slipping and failure, finally the knot is opened. Anirudh gets his hand out and free his right hand, and legs. After that he free Sujata.

Slowly, they make way towards the door. On peeping, he finds 3 men standing at the children's room. Anirudh looked around and found some minor stone. He picked them up and throws it to the other direction to distract them. And his plan got success. Both of them runs toward the other room and open it to find all the panicked and crying children. "Chalo yaha se."
They turn around to go but find those 3 men standing in front of them. Anirudh and other tense. Anirudh looks at them and thinks for something when someone hits one man with the stone. By this, others also starts throwing stone at them, and Anirudh taking the opportunity, tackle them. And everyone runs off.