▫️•33(a)•▫️

*Changing Indra*

There in Roy Choudhury House, the pooja was done and now was preparing for bhoj.
Neeya was busy in kitchen, while Anirudh was in his study room, alone recalling Saudamini's words and it made him really hurt.
He was just thinking all this when his thoughts are distributed by the knock on the door. "Anirudh?" He sees his Mini standing at the door with warm smile on her beautiful face.

She walks to him and sits beside him,"Anirudh....mujhe maaf kr do.. Mujhe tumse aise nhi bolna chahie tha." Anirudh smiles and takes her hand in his,"koi baat nhi. Mai samajh sakta hu. Waise bhi tumhari galti nhi h. Ye sab jo kuch hua meri wjh se hua. Meri wjh se tumhara dil toota. Maafi tumhe nhi, mujhe mangni chahiye.." "Aise kaise koi baat nhi. Aur q tum maafi mangoge? Isme tumhari koi galti nhi h. Saara dosh humari kismat ka h. Lekin dekhna agar humara pyaar saccha hoga na, to hum ek din jaroor saath honge. Aur mai janti hu ki mera Anirudh sirf mujhse pyaar karta h. Bahut jyada. Hai na?" She ask giving him her best smile.
Anirudh wasn't getting what to answer. But he was sure if one thing that the way he feel with Neeya and around Neeya, was something beautiful and different. And this makes him question to himself, does he love her? Or what this feeling is?

"Anirudh!?" Saudamini calls him out of his thoughts. "Ha Mini. Mai sirf apni Mini se pyaar karta hu." He says giving her a smile. It was first time he didn't felt anything while saying this. It felt like he was just saying this to keep her happy.

Neeya who came to call him for mahabhoj, was standing outside, hurt, listening to them. Tears roll off her eyes but she knew this is the only truth, reality that she has to accept. She has to stop fantasizing about him and herself.

"Neeya?" The voice she hate. She clutch her fist and turns around. "Tum kya kar rhe ho yaha Indra?" "Mtlb? Mai nhi aasakta kya?" She doesnt say anything. "Kher. Tum Anirudh babu ko lekar nhi aai islie Trilochan kaka ne bheja h mujhe tum dono ko lene ke lie." "Apko fikr karne ki jaroorat nhi h. Mai aajaungi unhe lekar." She says and turns around to go but Indra holds her back by her elbow, which she jerks away.
"Sorry. Par Neeya kuch kehna h tumse. Bahut din se kehna chahta hu." Neeya looks on kind of scared. "Kya?"

Surprisingly, Indra joins his hand,"Maine aaj tak tumhare saath jo kuch bhi kia, mai uske lie dil se maafi mangta hu. Aaj jab bhi sochta hu to, nafrat hoti h khud se aur pachtava hota h mujhe. Mai...mai janta hu mau maafi ke layak nhi hu... lekin Neeya...mujhe ek mauka dedo. Sirf ek." He says with hope in his eyes.

Neeya wasnt getting what to say, but he was standing there joining his hand, feeling guilty. That was enough for her, ryt?
"Theek h. Mujhe khushi h ki tumhe apni galti ka ehsaas h aur tumhe pachtava ho rha h. Isse badi baat aur kya ho skti h. Maine maaf kia." Neeya says forcing a smile. "To friends?" He ask. Neeya looks at him hesitately. "Ek mauka dosti ke naam?"
Neeya again smiles and nods.

She then goes in to study room, Indra following.

"Anirudh ji. Wo sab bula rhe h Maha bhoj ke lie." Anirudh nods but when he sees Indra behind her, he gets angry and push him away from her and ask growling,"Tum yaha kya kr rhe ho?"
"Anirudh babu....mai-" "-Mana kia tha na Neeya ke ya is ghar ke aaspaas dikhne ko." He shouts holding his collar.

"Anirudh ji chodhie inhe..."

"Q aae ho yaha?"

"Anirudh ji chodhie..." She can see the fire burning in his eyes full of hatred and anger. And she was scared of what he will do to him.
Saudamini too looks on at this side of Anirudh which he never saw before. Being this much protective of Neeya, was something different.

"Chain nhi mila tumhe. Ab aur kya karna chahte ho tum?"

"Anirudh ji chodhie!" She shouts getting his attention.