44:-

*Beghar*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather in Tulsipur was sunny only to say, but the environment was dull, especially in Roy Chowdhury house which is no more RCH.
The environment of the house was dark, dull, sad and the members of the house was totally broken and shattered.

Neeya and Anirudh were in study room in each other's arm whereas other members were in their thoughts.
"Chalo chalo. Samay nhi h.."
The voice broke everyone's thought. Neeya and Anirudh sighs, pulling apart of each other.
Anirudh looked in her eyes and then quickly turned away as it was difficult for him to see the ocean of tears of sadness in her eyes.
There was already a ping of pain in his heart and it was becoming more difficult for him to control himself.

He walks to his table and looks for something to keep with him when his eyes fell on two photo frames at the corner of the table. First was the very old photo, like when he was 3 or 4. Her mother was holding him in her embrace with Binoy hugging both of them from behind. The photo wasn't colorful, it was black but the love, the moments behind them was colourful. How much he miss her, his Ma. Miss being her Gopal.

Sighs.

He takes the another one pic, which was of the whole family, yet again old. It was yrs back when Batuk was born. His mother holding Batuk in her arms while he and Somnath were sitting on ground with big smile on their face and Binoy and Trilochan standing proudly, like true zameendar.
He keeps the pic in his humble suitcase(or trunk) full of his and Neeya's cloth.
He turns around only to find Neeya's concerned eyes piercing into his.

It was getting more difficult to see Anirudh like this. He was trying hard to be calm but she know how hurt, how badly broken he is. He always want happiness of his family and nothing else and now, everything shattered into pieces.

Anirudh picks the suitcase (trunk) and starts walking out, Neeya following him closely.

As they were walking, their eyes were looking at every corner of the house like they were picturing everything in mind. And the memories were projecting infront of them.

The kitchen, where Neeya cooked first time Saundesh for Anirudh, all the beautiful time she has spent there with her Koyli Masi and Bihari kaka making adarak chai for Trilochan kaka, British chai for Binoy, coffee for Anirudh and coco milk for her brothers in law.
How much she has enjoyed there.

Another few weak steps

The balcony...this place holds so much memory for them. Their room... everything..

The dining area and the hall, most memorable corner of the house. The place that used to be filled with everyone's laughter, happiness and chit chats. The place where everyone used to sit together and there used to no negativity, only positivity and happiness. This was like the family spot, sitting, eating, sipping their tea/coffee, reading newspaper every morning, discussing their things out and other activities. But now, everything's going to change,....forever?

Wiping her tears away, they walk in hall to find everyone with their bags. Even Bihari and Koyli has things packed up in a cloth.

No one wasn't able to look at eachother, maybe wanted to avoid each other's tear or maybe hide theirs.
They started walking out but before they can cross the sill, that's when a figure stopped them.

Kamal.

He was standing infront of them. His face was fully glowing of pure happiness. There was happy and arrogance vibe coming from him.
Seeing him standing infront of them, how much everyone was wishing to hit him, or do something to him. He was the least they wanted to see.