>•°•18•°•<

Shekhar snatch pistol from Mukhiya's man standing beside him nd points it to his head nd turns to Kamal,"Baba...nhi...." Neeya cries.."Nhi Shekhaarrr...." Ma also screams for help. "Tune mujhe do vikalp die na, theek h. Mai apni beti ki jindagi mangta hu. Kranti mangta hu mai. Chahe mujhe jaan q na dena padhe." Everyone looks on. "Nhi Baba....aap aisa nhi krnege...baba nhi.." "Shekhar tumi kya krto...nhi....." Both Ma nd Neeya cries nd begs him to drop the gun but Shekhar keeps looking at his mishti nd daughter nd then he Bang!!! He shoots himself.."BAAABBAAAAAAA....!!!" "NHIIIII....SHEKKAARRRRRR....!!!" Everyone was shocked. Neeya runs to Shekhar.. Ma also joins her. Ma takes his head in her lap nd starts crying nd screaming. Neeya was shocked. She is broken. She kneels(falls) down infront of her Baba. "Baba..." Nd starts crying. babaaaaa..........
Neeya was standing there, with knife in her bloody hand, looking at the body lying infront of him...lifeless..that lifeless body was reminding her of her Baba...Her baba's death.. Her baba's body lying infront of him...lifeless...

By hearing the scream, everyone gathers there nd Anirudh runs to her nd calls her lightly "Neeya!" She was shocked, stunned; wasnt able to consume what happened. "Neeya!?" Anirudh calls her, loudly this time, bringing her out of her thoughts. She looks at him scared nd then at her shaking hands nd throws it away. She starts crying nd falls down on her knees nd starts muttering,"ye kya hogaya.....mai...mai..maine..nhi mara....mai..."

Everyone starts shouting on her,"Maar dala isne...." "Subhash ji ko maardala..." "asliyat pata chali to mar dala.." "are isi ne maara h" "isko saza milni chahie." Neeya covers her ears trying not to listen to people.

Anirudh who was standing near the body was totally stunned. He cant believe what he saw, Neeya stabing him!? 'Neeya aisa kaise kr skti h? Wo aisa kuch kar hi nhi skti par...kya Neeya ne hi sach mai kia h ye sab?'

Both Neeya nd Anirudh were lost in their own thoughts when a motor comes there. Kamal nd Indra walks to the body nd inspect it. Indra sees Neeya stunned nd shocked nd looking at the opportunity, he runs to her nd kneels down beside her with his hands around her shoulder.
"Kya hua h yaha pe?" Kamal ask. "Mukhiya ji. Ee ladki ne isko maar dala. Chaaku se. Hum apne ankho se dekhe h." Kamal signals his men something nd they take all the people away from there.
"Indra! Tum Neeya ko leke jao yaha se. Hum yaha sambhalte h." Indra nods. "Neeya. Chalo yaha se." Neeya looks at Indra. She dont want to go anywhere with him but she know that right now, she has to go away from here. She nods. Indra goes to help her but Neeya stops him nd stands on her own.
Anirudh wasnt getting what to do or anything. When he saw Indra with Neeya, he felt something that he never ever felt... jealously?. How much he wish he could hold her hands nd calm her down, make her laugh. Seeing her so scared nd crying, makes his heartbroken. How much he loves when she smiles. Kaash mai hota waha pe Indra ki jagah...but as usual, he ignores it.

Indra takes her away nd Kamal gets his men on work for Subhash's body. "Anirudh." Kamal approach him. "Aaj jo hua wo sirf hum sabke beech mai hi rhe. Mujhe nhi pata ki kya hua h lekin itna sach h ki Neeya ne hi isko maara h." Anirudh looks on. "Ha beta. Gaon walo ne dekha h aur unhone yhi bola h ki Neeya ne hi..."Kamal sighs. "Tum jao beta. Aram karo. Hum yaha sambhal lenge." "Par kaka, agar Neeya ne ye sab kia h to use iski saza milni chahie." He said swallowing the lump that was forming in his throat.
He cant believe this that Neeya killed him. What he said ryt now, it came from his mind, not heart.

"Nhi bete. Jo hua anzane mai hua. Kher tum ghar jao. Trilochan ji pareshan ho rhe honge." Anirudh didnt say anything nd went away.

*___________________*

"Malik! Kaam ho gaya. Subhash mar gaya." The man smiles,"bahut acche. Ab wo ladki humare raste ka kanta nhi ban paegi. Jao aur kaam dekho." He goes.