48:Taiyaari jang ki

*****†‡†*****

Tulsipur, ek hasta khelta gaon....Aaj wahi hasta khelta gaon, apni jaan ki bheek mangta phir rha h. Yaha mitti ke khushbu ki jagah ab khoon ki gand faili hui hai. Yaha baccho ki hasi khilkhilahat ki jagah ab cheekhe gunj rhi hai....dard bhari..
Jaha har ek kone mai hasta khelta parivar apni jindagi jee rha tha, vaha ab darr ka mahaul hai...nadiya bhi jaise paani ki nhi, khoon aur ansuo ki beh rhi h...
Ye hasta khelta gaon...ab banjar sa ho gaya hai...

The weather was cloudy. The black cloud all over the sky stopping the sunlight to fall. The Raindrops were falling on the face of confused and sad face of Neeya.

"ANIRUDHH JI!!" Her throat was aching cuz of continuously screaming but she didn't stop and starts running around screaming his name in rain.

"Anirudhh jiii....!!"

But this time, her legs gave up and she stumbles down on the wet ground.
Her eyes were puffy, red, and there were tears too, but rain hide it very well.
She was broken. Her love, her husband, her soul was gone.
She cletched her saari pallu tightly trying to control herself from screaming, but still she screamed all her pain and anger out,"AAAaaaaahhhhhhhh~"
She closed her eyes and she can only see him in front of her, smiling at her, looking at her with same love and concern for her. She wanted to touch him, feel him near her, but he wasn't there with her actually.
She opened her eyes with her heart throbbing and pounding against her chest.

She sits down shattered when her eyes falls on water on the ground which was red due to blood.
It started raining heavily, and Neeya stands up on her trembling legs and walks to Saurabh's place.

"Neeya?" Sampoorna runs to Neeya who was drenched in the rain.
"Neeya, tum yaha aise? Sab theek hna?" Sampoorna was scared. She wasnt looking okay, she was looking at ground, her saree was soaked in water completely, her face, it was plain.

Finally Neeya looked up allowing Sampoorna to have a proper look at her, and what she saw, scared her.
Her face was plain, but her eyes, were puffy red, and she can see the tear, but the fire, the fury behind it.

"Neeya?" Saurabh walks to his wife and Neeya. He looks at Sampoorna who was looking worried. Saurabh got it that something is wrong.

Sampoorna runs in and comes back with the towel. Making her sit, she started wiping her hair.

Neeya seems to be lost, no one was courageous to ask what happened, but they were scared.
Munshi and others came out of their room, but Saurabh sends them back.

Neeya wasn't speaking anything and it was making Sampoorna and Saurabh more scared.
"Neeya. Kya hua? Kuch bolo to." Saurabh asked her calmly. "Ha Neeya. Bol na. Kya hua?" Both were looking at Neeya for something, just something that can make them know the matter.

Neeya looks up, gulped all the pain and sighs.
"Saurabh ji, mujhe apki madad chahiye."
"Ha, bolo na."
Neeya starts telling him what happened outside, back there which made Saurabh scared to the hell.
But what Neeya said next, shocked Sampoorna and Saurabh.

"Kya? Tera dimaag to shi h?" Sampoorna snaps at her friend looking angrily at her. "Sampoorna, ab humare paas koi rasta nhi h-" "-aise kaise nhi h? Agar dhyaan se dekhogi to aur raste mil jaenge. Par ye?....nhi...mai tumhe ye nhi karne dungi chahe kuch bhi ho jae. Arey agar Anirudh ji hote to wo bhi na karne dete... Nhi! Agar tumhe kuch ho gaya to. Arey itni khudgarz kyu ho, kabhi doosro ke baare mai bhi socho. Pata h tumhe jara si kharoch aati h to hume kitni takleef hoti h. Dost ho tum meri, sabse ajeej aur tum ho ki-" Neeya cuts her off by pulling her in a friendly hug.
She closed her eyes tightly letting all the tears flow down. She always felt blessed and thankful to God for gifting her such people in life.
Sampoorna hugs her back, trying to calm her down.