>•°•12•°•<

*Mujhe samjahne wala koi ni*

"Neeya..Neeyaa...utho shona.." Sujata tries to wake her daughter. She know how she might be feeling. She knows how much she hate Mukhiya nd his family, but she didnt have any choice...

Flashback...
"Sujata ji!" Sujata turns around to find Bihari. "Ji Bihari ji. Bolie." "Wo apko mukhiya ji bulae h." Sujata gets scared even thinking about him. Bihari goes from kitchen leaving Sujata scared..
She goes nd finds him on the balcony of haveli. She stops behind him, his back to her face. "Aapne bulaya?" "Hm...dekho. jo hua use bhool jao. Ab kya kar skte h. Jo chala gaya use to wapis ni la skte...tunhare pati ne galti ki aur se uski saja mili lekin kya tum wo apni beti ke sath bhi karna chahti ho?" Sujata looked on still her eyes on ground. "Mera beta tumhari beti se bahut pyaar karta h. Shaadi krna chahta h usse. Mujhe to koi etraz nhi h. Mere bete ki khushi mere lie sabse pehle h. Apni beti ko samjhao ki apne baba ke raste mai chalna chodh de warna uska bhi whi haal hoga jo uske baba ka hua tha...." Sujata wasnt getting what to say. She started crying silently. "Tum soch lo tum kya chahti ho. 2 vikalp h. Ya to apne vidwapan ke chaya mai rakh ke use apne pati ki rah mai chalake uski jindagi barbad karni h ya use humare ghar ki bahu banakar use khush dekhna chahti ho.?" Sujata holds the nearby pillar to stop her from stumbling. Her hands were shaking. She starts crying silently recalling her dead husband nd her shona. Mai kya karu durga ma.....kaise apni bacchi ko is haivan ke hawale kr du....kaise..???....Shekhar bhi nhi chahte honge ye sab...kya kru mai.... It wasnt easy for her but she has to stay calm.
There Kamal was standing with a smirk on his face, actually a devil smirk. "Meri beti...khush to rhegi na?" He turns around to her,"bilkul khush rhegi. Raj karegi wo humari bahu bankar. Saari khushiya milegi use." Sujata thinks for awhile nd then nods, but she didnt know that he nd his son didnt want hee daughter's happiness but to make her cry the hell out of her....
Flashback ends...

*Next Morning*

Neeya was in a secluded forest nd was running for her life.... Indra and his men following her nd calling her out...She was running so fast that her legs started to give up but her mind, her heart didnt. She kept running nd running for her dear life. She was scared that if she get caught, he will destroy her, destroy her soul, her everything... But at the last her legs finally gave up nd she falls down.. Indra and his men comes there laughing... Their laugh was like prick in her ears. Her legs got sprain due to which she wasnt able to get up. Indra slowly comes towards her holding his hand out to grab her nd she tries to push herself back. But before Indra can touch her, a hand comes to his and hold his hand and then pushed him away. She look at the person who helped her, "Baba!!?..." "Ja beta....tujhe himmat nhi harni h...tujhe aur ladhna h. Apni khushi ke lie. Apne hak ke lie. Is samaj ke lie.-" Someone stabs him from behind. "Babaaaa...." Neeya tries to go to him but a firm hand holds her by her waist. He falls down nd mutters,"mujhe garv h...tumpe..." "Babaaaaa......" "Babaaaa...!!!" Neeya wakes up shouting nd panting heavily.

"Neeyaa...shonaa...kya hua...?" She starts caressing her face. "Tu theek h na? Kya ho gaya tha tujhe.." she asked checking on her. Neeya holds her hand nd turns to her "Ma!....aap aisa kaise kr skti h mere sath? Kaise ma...?" Neeya asked crying. Sujata can see her teary red eyes full of hate and anger.. "Us insan ne humare sath itna boora bartav kia....us...usne..baba..baba ko bhi maar dala..." She cries. "Apne us insan se meri shadi ke lie ha kaise kaha ma? Kaise?....Kyu?.." "shona...maine jo kia..tere bhalai ke lie kia..mujhe maaf kar de shona..." Sujata also cries. She can clearly see hurt in her daughter's eye and it make her heart break.

Neeya slowly stands up feeling kinda dizzy nd turns to go out of room when Ma holds nd stops her,"kaha ja rhi ho?" "Mujhe thoda waqt chahie Ma....akele.." "par beta teri tabiyat shi nhi h. Tu kaise....-" "-..mai theek hu. Ye kam se kam mere dil mai lage ghaav se bahut kam h." nd she goes from the room crying.
_________________________________