43:

▪️Ghar khaali karo▪️

The exam hall was full but what's more surprising and heartbreaking was that there was no girl in the room except Neeya and this thing was bugging her. But as we say we have to do something to bring the changes and that's what her father always told her and she knew one day will come when every girl will fly high in sky of freedom and live their own dream.

After finishing her exam, she walks out only to find Anirudh waiting for her. As his eyes fell on Neeya's smiling face, he felt a pure happiness. He runs to her,"chale?" He ask smiling at which Neeya frowns,"chale!? Poochenge nhi ki kaisi hui pareeksha?" "Isme poochne ki kya baat hai? Tumhara ye khilkhilata hua chehra bata rha hai sab. Aur waise bhi mujhe pata hai ki tumne bahut accha kia h. Bharosha h tum pe." He says squeezing her hand making her smile.

They both walks out and to the nearby temple to pray.
Both were standing infront of Durga Ma idol, with their eyes closed. Deep inside, they were praying and wishing for goodness of each other and family.

'Hey Durga Ma. Mujhe shakti aur buddhi dijiega ki mai apne is safar mai kamyaab hu aur barrister banke apno aur apne baba ka sapna poora kar pau. Ma, aap bas mere parivaar pe apni kripa banae rakhiega...aur kuch nahi chahti hu mai, sirf unki khushi.'

'Durga ma, Neeya aur kaka apko bahut mante hai. Meri bas yhi prarthana hai apse ki aap apni kripa Neeya aur mere parivaar pe banae rakhiega. Ye jo safar Neeya ne shuru kia h, usme wo safal ho aisi Shakti dijiega usey. Aur humara sath bhi humesha bana rhe. Bas aur kuch nahi'

Both open their eyes and takes prasad from pandit ji. "Anirudh ji." At his name he turns to her,"Ha Neeya?" Neeya looks at him for few seconds and then leans down touching his feet, taking Anirudh by surprise.

Anirudh looks on and then quickly makes her stand by her shoulder,"Neeya ye kya kr rhi ho? Mere paer q choo rhi?" "Q? Nhi choo skti?" She ask softly.
Anirudh looks at her and he can see the softness on her relaxed face. There was something unusual in her eyes, tears. Unusual because it was not only of happiness and love, but pride and gratitude and maybe something else too that Anirudh wasn't able to see.
Looking at those eyes, it brought tears in his too. There is no reason for those tears always, it's just your soul expressing love, happiness and sadness. Maybe that's why there was tears in both of their eyes, but one reason was sure, starting of journey together, with love.
"Q?.." there was nothing else Anirudh could ask. "Shukriya... shukriya itne acche pati ban ne ke lie...shurkiya mere baba ki jagah na lete hue bhi unki kami na mehsoos karane ke lie.... shurkiya meri dhaal ban ne ke lie...shukriya mujhe itna pyaar karne ke lie... shurkiya... shukriya mere sapne ko apna sapna banane ke lie.... shukriya mujhe pankh dene ke lie... shukriya..... shukriya..." Neeya's heart was throbbing, feeling warm with her throat hurting of lump.
He quickly pulls her in a hug, keeping his hand on her head and other on her back.
For Anirudh, those words weren't just word, but everything, his life, his love.
He knew very well how much this all means to her, for her it's not only dream, but her Baba's dream which was most important and so was for him.

Neeya stood in his embrace, hearing his heartbeat and feeling blessed and love to have him.
Isn't it lucky or I should say magical in your life when you have someone by your side for whom YOU doesnt means YOU being with you, but being with YOU in every happiness but also sadness, supporting YOU and YOUR dreams, no matter what, seeing YOU not as just an asset but a part of their life, who holds your hand not to leave it and walks everywhere you go. Isn't it beautiful to be loved, truly, happily, beautifully....

He breaks the hug and holds her hands and then wipes her tears away,"shukriya mere jindagi mai aane ke lie...." Neeya looks at him who smiles at her warmly making her heart flatter. She just nods in a childish manner making Anirudh chuckle wiping his own tears away.
"Ab chale?.." she nods and both starts walking.