°•38(i)•°

*KOTHA*

Anirudh was now determined to find her and bring her back with him, no matter what. He just wanted to see her face, her smiling, her stubbornness and be with her.

After taking the blessings of Ma, he walks out of the room.
He was going out when he stopped before a room, the room where for the first time they stayed together, the room where she mimicked of him, her room.
He walked in to be welcomed by cold atmosphere and its emptiness.
He looks around and recalls how she was standing with both the hand on the side of her waist like man, mimicking him. 'Mai Anirudh Roy Choudhury hu aur mai London se padhkar aaya hu. Mai yaha samaaj ko badalne aaya hu. Mai fark mitaunga.'
He chuckles recalling her cute expression, but soon this chuckles turned into cryings.
He walks to her table to find two photo frame, one of her with ma-baba and other was one of her own.
Crying, he picks up the frame to see the happy Neeya smiling at the camera. Her face was glowing with pure happiness and innocence.
He hugs the frame, missing her presence; her voice; her bangles sound, her fighting and teasing him; her jewellery songs/sounds; everything..

Sighing, he wipes the tears away and takes out the photo from the frame and keeps it in his pocket.

While exiting the house, he heard some muffled voice and noises coming from another room.
He followed the noise to find the voice coming from the room and its was opened ajar. As he peeped inside to find it a store room and he saw Dida hurriedly hiding something in a cupboard.

Feeling doubtful of her, he slowly walks in,"Kya chupa rahi h aap?"
Dida freezes at her place and slowly turns around. Anirudh looks at her, her sweating face, worried lines on her forehead,"Anirudh babu...wo...wo kuch nhi bas..samaan bhikra padha tha...to humne socha.." "-apki poti ka kuch pata nhi h aur aap samaan sahej rhi h? Yaha? Bhandar kaksh mai?" Anirudh doubts her as she was stuttering and was trying to cover the almirah with her body.

Feeling anxious and doubtful, he walks to the cupboard and opens it, which makes him utterly shocked. Inside was the pothri which was filled with money and some jewellery.

He looks back at Dida, who was scared like she was caught murdering.

He closed the almirah and moves back slowly and turns to Dida only to find her scared.

"Mai apse nhi poochunga ki apke paas itne paisa kaha se aae aur q....bas mujhe ye bata dijie ki...meri patni kaha h?" He ask joining his hand.

She doesnt answer and joins her hand kneeling down touching his feet.
"Humko maaf kar dijie Anirudh babu...hum bahut laalchi ho gae the...aur islie...islie humne Neeya ko bech dia..." she says crying making Anirudh shockingly angrier,"Kya?....Aap aisa kaise kar skti h? Apni hi poti, apni hi bacchi ko bech dia aapne!?" Anirudh asked shouting, moving away from her.

He sighs clutching his fist. "Kise? Aur kaha h wo?" He gritted out controlling his anger as much as possible.
Dida stands up, wiping her tears away. "Parso raat mai Indra aaya tha, tab usi ne mujhe paise die the. Aur bola tha ki mai Neeya ko kisi trh is gaon se bahar nikal wa du taki wo use le jae....mera yakeen karie Anirudh babu, mujhe nhi pata ki uske sath kya hua h aur wo kaha h....mujhe maaf kr dijie...." She begs joining her hand.

She can clearly see the volcano burning in his eyes and she was hella scared. It felt like, of it was possible, she would have been dead by now from the way he was looking at her. She can sense how much he is controlling himself from bursting out on her. And it did fear her.

Anirudh, who always hated Indra, was feeling more angrier and he didn't want any less than for him to die. He runs out of the house to Rajvanshi Haveli.
While running on the way, his mind was only fixed on Neeya and what she told him about Indra. He wasn't able to believe that they have been friend since childhood and now he hate Indra more than anything in this world.
His anger was on cloud nine and rage inside him was burning like a fire who wants to destroy and burn everything.