>•°•17•°•<

Neeya and Anirudh reach Subhash's house somehow with the help of people. All thanks to Anirudh as no one wanted to talk to her.
Tbh it hurts Neeya. People not liking her, they domt want to talk to her, even dont want to see her face...but she knew she has to go through it...
It was already evening nd it was going to be dark soon. When they reach there, they found the door locked. Neeya sighs in irritation. "Neeya! Pareshan mat ho. Hum yaha aaspas pata krte h." She nods. Anirudh turns around to go but Neeya doesn't. "Chalo Neeya....Kya hua?" "Anirudj ji, aap jaie. Mere se koi baat nhi kr rha. Aap akele jaenge to jyada behtar hoga." She says with fake light smile, but Anirudh knows deep inside, she was sad. "Par yaha tum akele-" "-mai theek hu. Aur mai yhi pe apka intezar karungi. Aap jaie. Mere lie  pareshan mat hoie." Anirudh looks at her not convinced. "Jaie. Bharosha rkhie. Hm?" Anirudh nods nd leaves, however he dont want to. Never..

Neeya starts looking around the house in hope to find something but failed as every window was properly locked. Whereas Anirudh ask neighbours bout him but doesnt get much information as he just came here from Calcutta.

Neeya was sitting by the door waiting for Anirudh nd recalling all the things that happened when a man comes there with a knife....

She looks up as she feels a presence but...gets shocked to see the man infront of her... The man standing infront of him was none another than Subhash himself with knife in his hand. She gets up scared looking at the knife and him. 'Anirudh ji! Kaha h aap..??'
"Neeya!" She wasnt getting what to do as so many things were running in her mind. "Subhash Dada!....aa...aap..yahaa..?" He doesnt say anything but keeps looking at her. Finally she collects herself nd shouts,"Q kia apne aisa!?? Q??..... Un baccho ne kya bigada h apka??....Q???"
He doesnt say anything nd starts walking towards her with knife in his hand. "Dada....ye..yee...kya kar rhe aap...ruk jaie!" But he doesnt stop nd Neeya moves back.
"Dada!....dada..ye glt h.....da..da....." She stops as now there was door behind her nd she has no way to run. "Bacche kaha h dada??.....Bataie q kia apne aisa?...?" At this question, he finally stops few feets away from her nd starts crying. "M..mujhee...maaf...kar dena.....Amaye...khoma...korben. ( Forgive me) ... mujhee...." He cries nd holds the knife tightly. He was scared nd shaking. His eyes were filled with tears.  He goes to stab himself when Neeya holds his hand,"Dada!" They both try to get the knife. "Dada chodhiee....." Neeya tries to take it away from him while Subhash want to stab himself. "Ye aap kya kar rhe h dada?....chodhie!.." she says crying. But he doesnt say anything nor he leaves the knife but he was stronger than her nd,"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....

Neeya stand there frozen, her hand still on knife. She looks at his face, full of sadness nd pale. He falls down holding his stomach taking his last breathe. She looks down at her hands nd her whole body starts shaking nd goes pale. He is dead..... she killed him??

________________________________

Anirudh was walking aroung asking the people about Subhash, but most of them dont know about him as he was new. Everyone knows only one thing that he came from Calcutta. Tired, he reach a nearby shop nd thinks to give him a last try. He approach the old man, the shopkeeper. "Kaka! Aap Subhash Goswami ji ko jante h jo Calcutta se laute h?" The old man thinks for awhile,"Ha! Mai janta hu usko. Roz aata h mere dukaan mai rashan ke lie..par 2 din se aaya nhi." Anirudh nods,"Kaka aap mujhe aur kuch bata skte h unke bare mai?" The old man nods,"Wo jab yaha aaya tha, bada udaas tha. Baat karne se pata chala ki uski patni guzar chuki hai jiske wjh se wah akele padh gaya apne bete ke sath aur islie wo wapis yaha aagaya." Anirudh looks on."Beta? Unka beta bhi h?" The old man nods nd gets busy in his work. Beta? Par unke bete ke baare mai to kisi ne kuch nhi bataya...aur na hi Neeya ne.

He starts walking back to Neeya when he hears a scream"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....". Anirudh starts running toward Neeya, scared for her.
'mujhe use akela nhi hodhna chahie tha...kuch hogaya to?...nhi..Mai kuch nhi hone dunga....'
He reach there and what he saw, was the most horrible scene he has seen in his life. There is Neeya standing with knife in her bloody hand, her whole body shaking nd looking pale while Subhash...he was on the ground...dead! Neeya!???

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️