>•°•21•°•<

*Bacche*

Neeya was kneeled down beside the bed only to find a door. She stood up nd tried to shift the bed but its heaviness didnt allowed her to do so. 'Hey Dugga Ma...ab kya karu main...' Neeya sighs frustrated. She looks around to find something helpful when she hears the sound of footstep.

She quickly gets behind a big cupboard and peek a little. She saw 3 men with stick shifting the bed nd then they opened the door and went in. She came out of her hiding spot only to find the entry door closed.  
Looking around, she takes a broken and old lamp in her hand and starts walking down the staircase slowly.
It was not much dark, thank god to a dim bulb as she was scared of the dark. She kept walking slowly, carefully looking around when she hears a scream,"Aaaahhhhh!!" nd stops midway, scared. She kept walking when she found 3 doors among which one was open. She gulps in fear nd moves toward the open door. She can hear someone crying and a man shouting,"Ek kaam nhi hota tujhse...agar aaj tumne khattam nhi kia to humse boora koi nhi hoga. Smjhe?"
Neeya realised that it was actually a child's crying. 'Mtlb...saare bacche yaha!?....' She looks on shocked and in anger and felt like crying but she moved to the door nd saw a muscular man standing with his back towards her.
Next, things happened so fast. The boy turned to her nd that man noticed this nd was turning around when Neeya hit his head with lamp she was holding, hard on his head making him fall on the ground in pain. Neeya looks at him in horror nd then at her hands by which she was holding that lamp. She wasnt able to consume that she can do this, try to kill someone.
"Didi ."the boy calls to her bringing her out of her own thought. She looked at him, his pale face, skinny body, cloths soaked in dust nd few blood, with messy hair nd teary eyes. She threw the lamp away nd kneel down beside him checking him for amy injury. "Tum..tum theek ho na?....kahi chot to nhi aai na?..." She asked him while tears escaped her eyes. He nods. "Baaki..baaki log kaha h?" "Wo sab mill mai h" "mill?" The boy starts telling her everything,"sab baccho ko pakad ke yaha laya gaya h aur phir subah se shaam mill mai le jate h aur waha khudai aur baaki kaam karwate h....khane ko bhi nhi dete jyada.....aur..aur na hi..kapde dete h....didi....bahut...marte h ye log.....mujhe...hum sab ko..ghar jana h..." The boy starts crying nd Neeya hugs him. "Chalo...hume baaki sab ko bhi nikalna h yaha se. Hmm?" He nods.
The boy leads her to the door which opens at the back of Rajvanshi house nd it was covered from all the sides so from outside, no one cas see in.
They sees men guarding the area nd then they move past them hiding behind pillars, the stack of bags of cements nd bricks, etc. After few mins of passing by them, she hides behind a pillar where the stack of bags of cements were kept nd the boy went back to the others.
She notice others children, her student, working. Some were taking things to the other place, some were hammering the bricks into the particles while some were digging. The scenery infront of her was heart-wrenching. Her students, no her children were caught in this hell. Tears escaped her eyes, seeing all the children whom she consider as her own, living in this hell, like this...

After few moments, she saw all the men going away from there. Taking the opportunity, she runs to Bondita with other children,"Bondita!"
Bondita nd others turns to her. Looking at her, tears escaped their eyes too nd everyone runs to her.
She kneels down nd they group hugs. Neeya looks at every one with tears in her eyes nd cares everyone nd kiss them. The re-union was emotional for them. "Tum...tum sab....yaha.....meri wjh se...." Neeya says crying. "Nhi didi....isme apki koi galti nhi h...aap..aap roie mat..." She nods nd again hugs everyone.

There moments are disturbed by the sound of clapping. Everyone gets scared. Neeya's heartbeat skip a beat. She turns around to see Indra standing there with his men. She stands in front of children as a shield.