*40*

*ladki*

Everyone was busy with their work, Trilochan with checking every ingredients for pooja, Bihari in kitchen along with Koyli and others, while Anirudh was off to his study room with his love of life,....his books.

But there was someone who was restless, who was feeling anxious, fear; there was storm in her heart and her mind, there was all those things going on in her mind that happened with her, what Indra did with her.
Neeya was just sitting in her bed going through her books for entrance exam which was after 4 days.

Suddenly all those memories start flooding in her mind, she can feel his hand on her body and she starts rubbing her arms, her heart was throbbing and she can feel herself like on edge of a cliff. She sighs heavily trying to calm herself and keeping her book aside, she stood up and walks to her study table and takes the glass and jug of water and starts pouring water in it, but the panic was too much that the she can feel all those hands on her body and the glass and jug she was holding fell off her hand with her light scream.

She looks down at the glass shocked and then at her hands who were shaking, she was shaking. Hot tears starts flowing off her eyes.

"Neeya!?" Anirudh was standing at the door of the room as he came back to his room to check on how Neeya's preparation for exam is going only to find Neeya in panic with her body shaking, her breathings rough.
He runs to Neeya and cups her face in his hand looking at her,"Neeya...."

He calls her out lightly while wiping her tears away.
Looking at him, she felt sudden urge to be close to him, so she quickly hugs him with her hand on his back while Anirudh holds her tightly close to her as trying to let her feel his presence. It made her feel secure somewhere.

He cares her back side of head while rubbing her back gently. "Shh...koi nhi...mai hu yaha.. tumhare sath...kuch nhi hoga..." He kept running his hand on her back gently and slowly trying to relax her.
But Anirudh was still feeling her heavy breathings and her heart racing. "Tum paani piogi?" And he looks down on the floor where the jugs and glass fell. "Tum baitho. Mai paani leke aata hu." He says breaking the hug and makes her sit. "Baitho." He turns to go but the sudden fears rise in Neeya's heart and she holds his hand as stopping him to

"Anirudh ji..." She stands and walks to him at which Anirudh keeps his hand on her cheek. "Mai theek hu..." She says trying to concern him. She keeps her hands on his,"mujhe bas...apka sath chahie..aur kuch nhi."
Anirudh looks at her face, her eyes and he can see the fear on her face and in her eyes. He knows it might not be easy for her to forget everything and just move on and he knows she is fighting hard to forget those days, but it wasn't easy. He just wanted to be there with her, at every moment of life. He gently strokes her face and sighs lightly to calm himself,"haann..wo to h.." he says in lil cheering teasing manner making Neeya confused. "Mtlb?" She ask innocently.
"Mera saath...mera saath aur pyaar..humesha tumhare saath h." He says caressing her face. "Humesha?" Neeya looks at his eyes asking like an innocent little child.
Anirudh nods,"humesha..har waqt...har pal...sirf meri jiddi Neeya ke lie." He says with so much love in his voice that the fear in her heart was now partly finished and she felt her cheek heating up.
Anirudh keeps looking at her face making her blush. Then she lightly hits at his hands that were on her cheek taking him by surprise,"Ae..mara q?" He ask looking at her in his usual fake anger.
"Jo nuksaan hoga uska kya?" She ask like a lady boss. "Kaun sa nuksaan!?" He ask at which Neeya holds his hand and answers,"Arey agar aap har waqt, har pal mere saath rhenge to kaam ka to nuksaan hoga na. Ghar par kitne saare log h dekhbhaal karne ke lie, kaka, Som, Batuk-" "-Arey par mujhe dekhbhaal karni h uska kya?" He ask in anger with irritating tone(in teasing way) taking Neeya by surprise. "Koi problem h agar mai apni patni ki dekhbhaal karu?"