>°•°25°•°<

Shaadi*

"Ye meri Patni h." Anirudh was standing infront of Neeya with his back towards her. His index finger and thumb were red with the sindur. Neeya was standing there stunned and shocked. Everything happened so fast, nobody was able to consume this.
Indra only fumed in anger. He again runs to grab his gun but this time, Anirudh was fast enough and he grabbed it. Before any more scene, Kamal took him away from there and Indra only cursed them,"barbaad kardunga.... mujhse door nhi reh paogi tum Neeya..."
Finally the whole thing seems to be sorted but there were two people, fully disturbed. Anirudh looked at his hand, shocked, with what he has done. Reality hits him, he filled her hairline...and called her his wife...He looks at Neeya, who was also standing there stunned. He looks at her forehead to see red powder, sindur on her head.

**************

"Chote Malik! Ye kya kia apne?" Munshi ask him. Anirudh looks on, unable to answer.
"Mai...mujhe...-" "-ye badhiya h, kal inki sagai honi h air aaj doosriwali se Shaadi kar li."
"Dono haath mai laddoo h ab to." The villagers start laughing making Anirudh more and more anger.
"Pehle koi aur ladka aur ab humare chote Malik. Ladki ki Kismat to dekho!"
Neeya looks on with tears.

"Ab Kya Hoga?" Saurabh asks. "Ab Kya. In dono ko mandap pe baithna hoga, vivah karna hoga." Munshi answers.
Saurabh looks on,"lekin kal inki sagai honi h Saudamini se. Ye dhokha h."

Dhokha... Neeya thinks of Saudamini and Anirudh, and their love for each other. How just to save her, Anirudh sacrificed his own happiness and love. Didn't she just came between two lover, Anirudh and Saudamini? How can she let this happen?
She, inhaling deeply, gaining the courage, walks to Anirudh who looks at her with sadness, shock and confusion.
"Ye vivah karne ki koi jarurat nhi hai."
Everyone including Anirudh looks on her shocked on how calmly she said it. But it's only her who knows of the typhoon going inside her.

"Ye sindur daal dena koi vivah nhi h. Kisi ko majboor karke vivah karana, galat hai. Ye sindur mit jaega lekin agar ye vivah ho gaya, phere le lie, to teen jindagiya barbaad ho jaengi. Aur Mai aisa nhi chahti." She says looking at Anirudh.
"Ye TU kya Keh rhi h Neeya? Sindur lagaya h inhone. Poore samaaj ke samne. Tu kya poori jindagi aise rehgi? Apne pati ko-" "- kaun sa pati ma??? Vivah nhi hua h. Humne Bhagwan ko shakshi make vivah nhi kia, inhone mujhe mangalsutra to nahi oehnaya na phere lie, to kaise? Sirf sindoor lagana vivah ho gaya? Inhone bas mujhe bachane ke lie laga dia bas!. Maa Inka vivah Saudamini ji ke sath Tay hai, mai inke beech kaise aasakti hu?"

Anirudh standing there, listening to her, trying to process everything.

"Anirudh ji." Neeya comes to him and holds his hand, gaining his attention.
"Apko ye sab karne ki koi jarurat nahi h. Apko apni jindagi barbaad karne ki koi jarurat nhi h. Aapko...apko ye vivah karne ki jarurat nhi h. Mai kanti hu aap Saudamini Ji se bahut Pyar karte h. Mai aaplog ke beech kabhi ni aaskti na aana chahti hu." Anirudh looks at her, in her eyes. There was sadness he can witness clearly. But she was very well trying to hide all her pain.

"Aap log ye sab Bhool jaie aur chale jaiye yaha se." Saying this, n Neeya starts walking away.

Anirudh looks at her walking figure and he felt like his soul was walking away from his body. 'apko ye vivah karne ki jarurat nhi hai. Aapne bahut kuch kia h mere lie, par isle lie apni khushiya, apna Pyar qurban karne ki jarurat nhi h.'

Neeya, she was completely broken. Aaj kisi ki hole bhi kisi ki na ho Pai.
Now tears that she was holding back, starts flowing out. Her lips starts quivering. Her heart was heavy and walking away from Anirudh, her husband, felt like walking away from her life, her only source of life and happiness.
It was a lie, she knows the value of sindur and she respect it, but she can't hurt him and let him suffer whole life. She is ready to live as a window or chodhi hui aurat her whole life.