41

*gussa*

The couple were walking back to their haveli when one of the girl stopped them,"didi..hum nhi ja skte."
"kya?...nhi ja skti? Par q?.." Neeya ask looking at the girls with worry.
One of the girl comes forward and holds her hand,"didi..aapne apni ladhai ladhi h aur Anirudh babu aap hi to kehte h na ki jab ladhai apni hak ki ho to peeche nhi hatna chahiye."
Both Neeya and Anirudh looks at girls proudly.
"To humne faisla lia h ki hum bhaagenge nhi. Wo humari ran bhoomi h aur hum ranchodh nhi h...yoddha ban na chahte h. Hum ladhenge didi." "Ha Anirudh babu. Hum wapis jaenge apne ghar, aur hum apne hak ke lie ladhenge." "Ha. Ab hum peeche nhi hatenge."
"Par..itna asaan nhi hoga...wo log itni asaani se nhi jeene denge tun log ko." Neeya says in concern. "Jante h didi....lekin bhaag bhi to nhi skte na. Koi ladhai asaan nhi hoti. Hai na?"

Neeya nods wiping her tears away. She looks at every girl's face and she can see the braveness, the joy, the urge to fight back. There was no negative, but positive and strong vibe coming from them.
She takes hand of a girl and nods while saying,"Shi kaha tumne...koi ladhai asaan nhi hoti khaaskar ki wo ladhai jo hum apne hak aur sacchai ke sath ladh rhe h..." Anirudh keeps a firm hand on her shoulder and looks at girls,"hm. Ladhai asaan nhi h par namumkin bhi nhi...yaad rakhna, ki agar sacche mann se, sacche vichaar se ladho to akhir mai Jeet humari hi hoti h."

She nods,"tum sab apna khyaal rakhna. Aur koi baat ho to bejhijhak humare paas ana. Theek h?" The girls nod and leaves.

Neeya looks at the girls leaving with more strength this time, for themselves, for their life..
But all those words of Sarpanch, villagers and Kamal was going on in her mind.
A hand on her shoulder brings her out of her thoughts. "Neeya...?" Anirudh ask her softly at which Neeya turns to him with teary eyes, but yet a smile, although a fake one, on her face.
Anirudh wipes her tears away and pulls her closer hugging her tightly. At this, Neeya finally let off the pain she was holding and she started sobbing.

Her each sob was like a knife to his heart. His grip tightened around her, yet firm.

Whatever the villagers and other said, had shattered them both.
After "no idea" how much time, finally Neeya was feeling light, better after crying all her heart out in the arms of her love.

She moves away wiping her tears and looks around only to find the place secluded.

"bahut sunsaan jagah h ye...Chale?...." Saying this she walks further but a firm grip on her hand stops her.
She looks back at Anirudh who was looking at her, concerned.
He walks closer to her and cups her face and gently wipes her tears away with his thumbs, caressing her cheeks, giving her his best smile. He looks at her eyes and get lost in each other forgetting their surroundings and all the pain. "Duniya Kuch bhi bole, ye yaad rakhna ki Mai humesha tumhare sath hu...aur mere hote hue koi tumhe to Kya, tumhari atma tak ko nhi choo skta."
Neeya looks on, reading his face, his eyes, only to find the determination he held. She knew this wasn't the promise, but a commitment, lifetime one.
He keeps his head on hers making Neeya blush making her eyes closed, but the proximity, the closeness was making both of them flatter.

All the fears were gone.. At this time, there were no villagers, no Kamal Kaka, none. It was only them.

Their heart were throbbing with heavy breathing. Neeya was feeling so loved that she has ever felt in life. Well it's not her fault that even after being married to him, being close to him always felt like first time. No doubt she got the best husband.

She opens her eyes slowly only to find Anirudh closer to her making her more flatter but also scared when she looked around to find themselves at a road.
She holds her hand and says softly,"Anirudh ji...koi aajaega...kya kar rhe h aap?...-" "-shh..patni ho tum meri...jisko aana h aajae.." "Ani-" "-Shhhh!!" Neeya goes to say more but his lips on her forehead freeze her and the words get lost somewhere.