52:-jashn(epilogue)

Can you imagine or even feel how it feels when you love someone so much, that you dedicates your life to him or her dies. Of course we will be broken, but what if that dead person comes to you suddenly. Of course there will be happiness, but not more than shock. How can you just easily consume the news of seeing your loved ones alive and starts dancing. You can't. That was the situation of Anirudh.
He was happy, but still wasn't out of that death trauma.

He was sitting there, in the arms of his love, his soul, his wife; he can feel her body against his body, he can smell her scent mixed with that of soil, can feel her soft hair, her warmth, he can feel her, but those image, of the burnt body in her saree, that still shaken him.
He tightens the embrace around her taking her all in, still tears flowing off his eyes.

"Anirudh ji..." She said caressing his hair and back. She knew he is scared, shaken. But yet she is here to give him everything to make him fine.
After being like this, when his body stopped shaking, she pulled away to have a proper look at him. She can clearly see the hurt in his eyes.
She cups his face making him look at her. "Mai yhi, apke paas hu Anirudh ji...apki Neeya apke saath hai..." She says caressing his sad face. A tear fell off his eyes.
"Neeya.." he softly calls her out, looking at her properly. "Neeya.." and he starts checking her everywhere. "Tum....tum sach mai?...mere samne...??..". He stutters checking her out, her face, her hands, everything. "Tum sach mai mere paas ho?.." he ask crying like he wants to confirm once more time, maybe again and again. Neeya nods at him, tears leaving her eyes too.

"Neeya...."crying out her name, he again hugs her, pulling her towards him in a tight embrace.

"Mujhe laga maine tumhe kho dia h...." He says crying out. Neeya moves her head in no in his chest.
"Ek pal ke lie laga meri jindagi mujhse chin gai....sab...sab khattam ho gaya....."

Neeya pulls herself back looking straight at Anirudh's teary eyes. She cups his cheek wiping off his tears,"ab jo ho gaya usey bhool jaie. Janti hu asaan nhi h, lekin dekhie mai apke sath hu, apke paas. Aur mai vada karti hu ki mai ab kabhi bhi kuch aisa nahi krungi aur na hi apko chodh ke jaungi.....kabhi nhi."
Anirudh inhales and then exhales deeply trying to calm himself.
He had lot today and after losing his mother, his biggest fear is to lose his wife.
He kept staring at Neeya, her angelic face. He always thinks and questions himself how did he got lucky to have such an angel in his life. How much he desires for her. How much he pray everyday to see her sleeping face every morning, see her smile, her.

"Anirudh ji!" She says bringing him out of his thoughts, looking at his hand, that was soaked in blood. "Khoon?..."
"Kuch nhi bas goli choo ke nikal gai. Tum pareshan na ho-" "-chup!..shaant rhie aap bilkul!"
She tears off a piece of cloth from her saree and wraps it around his injured hand.
While this, Anirudh looks at her, taking in all her features, her. His heart blooms of love whenever he sees her.

"Chale? Sab chinta kr rhe honge." Anirudh nods and wipes his tears away standing up and holding his hand out to her.
Neeya looks at him and holds his hand and starts walking back hand in hand..

The day was bright, sunny, like it was too happy like Roy Chowdhury were. The sun was beaming but not too much, the wind was blowing smoothly making tree dance on her finger. Apart from it, after a long time, the village was at peace. There was no screaming, no gunshots, no violence sound, only peace, few giggles and chuckles along with domestic talks.

As Neeya and Anirudh were walking back, everyone after a long time looked Anirudh and called him with pride and happiness, not with hatred. Everyone joined their hand to him on the way and their eyes and face reflected gratitude and happiness.
Everything seems so normal, so peaceful.