•°*37*°•

*Pain*

It wasn't less than shock with what he has got to know. In one hand was Saudamini's letter while in other was his wife's. His eyes was glued on each word of the letter written on it. How did she thought that his happiness lies in Saudamini; how did she just went out of the house, out of his life without his, her husband's permission; and most importantly, who give her rights to decide where his happiness lies or what he wants.
And how can she decide to get out of this marriage on her own. The relationship is two way, than how can she.

He stumbles down letting Saudamini's fake letter fall and hugging Neeya's letter with tears rolling off his eyes.

"Anirudh beta!" Trilochan kneels down beside him holding him close to his chest. "Mai nhi rok paya kaka use.....wo chali gi..maine uske..uske baba ka vishwas todha...Ye sab...meri wjh se hua hai kaka....meri wjh se.."

Trilochan moves his head in no with teary eyes,"Nhi beta...isme tumhari galti nhi h aur nahi Bahu ke..jo hua so ho gaya. Samay ka chakra to nhi badal skte na, lekin beta; ab bhi kuch nhi bigdha h. Hum usey wapis la skte h. Wo ab bhi tumhare sath hai." Anirudh looks up at his kaka,"ha beta. Bahu ab bhi tumhare sath h, tumhare dil mai." "Nhi kaka...maine humesha uska dil dukhaya, maine use kabhi samjha hi nhi; aur wo, wo mere khushi ke lie mujhe chodh ke chali gi..."
"Beta, wo sirf khushi chahti hai. Use jo laga usne kia, lekin Anirudh, ab tumhe meri bahu, apni patni ko ghar wapis lana hoga. Wo bahut pyaar karti h tumse. Dekha h maine uske ankho mai, kitni chinta rehti h usey tumhari, tumhari har choti cheez ka dhyaan rakhti h." He says wiping tears off Anirudh's cheeks.

"Aur durga ma h na, wo sab theek kar dengi.." Anirudh nods,"Mujhe jana hoga kaka.. mujhe Neeya ko wapis lana hoga...use akela nhi chodh skta mai..." Anirudh speaks standing.
"Mujhe Neeya ko wapis lana hoga...mai aaraha hu Neeya..." "-Anirudh! Ruko!." Trilochan stops him.

"Kya hua kaka?" "Itni raat mai jaoge? Ye shi nhi h Anirudh. Kal subah nikal jana lekin abhi is samay bahu ke mayke jana shi nhi hoga." Anirudh thinks for awhile and then nods at him.
"Jake ao jao. Subah chale jana. Theek h?" He nods again and Trilochan leaves for his room while Anirudh walks to the balcony and starts gazing at the sky.

The sky was all black, but the soothing light of moon and twinkling stars made black sky look more beautiful, they make it more alive and thats what love is. It will make your life blossom with happiness and feeling of pure love. Thats what Neeya used to say. He recalls how Neeya used to stare at the sky, looking at the star, as according to her where you are, these star will always be above you to spread light in your surrounding; and there are these people who like star, always be with you during your dark days, bringing light kf love and happiness in it but Anirudh was feeling empty.
His heart, mind was only at one place,Neeya.
He was feeling guilty for never understanding his wife and the love for her, hurt as Neeya just left thinking it will make him happy but it only disd worse, anger of Saudamini breaking his trust, their childhood special and strong friendship, broken as he was missing her badly, he wanted to hold her in his arm and just confess how much he love her, how much she means to him; all kind of emotions were mixed up and he didnt know how to react.
That night, was the toughest and logest night of his life that he spent sleepless and only missing her..

"Anirudh... Anirudh beta..utho..." Trilochan tries to wake him up, who slept unknowingly in midnight while crying and at the balcony. There were marks of tears in his cheeks and his eyes were puffy and looking at his son in such situation.
Anirudh opens his eyes slowly, blinking. "Kaka??" He sits up and looks around to find himself at the balcony and then his eyes falls on the letter lying beside him; and everything hits back.
He jolts up,"kaka...mujhe jana hoga.." "ha beta. Tu taiyar ho ja, mai nashta-" "-nhi kaka. Mujhe kuch nhi khana. Mujhe bas Neeya ko ghar lana, shi salamat." And without saying or listening anything further, he runs to his room to get fresh.