>•°•03•°•<

Here both Neeya nd her Ma was sitting scared, worried for her father. Neeya nd Ma both knew about the protest nd its result. Ma was scared to lose her husband. She was scared for his safety. "Kya jaroorat h itna krantikari ban ne ki? Kuch ho gaya to-" "-Ma!....ye kya bol rhi h? Kuch nhi hoga baba ko. Baba bahut himmati h. Aur yhi baat krantikari banne ki, to kisi na kisi ko to ban na hi tha. Aur mujhe khushi h ki wo mere baba h." Neeya smiles. She tries to console her Ma but deep inside, she was scared, her heart was beating so fast nd she was only wishing Baba to come home safely nd smiling. 'baba kaha h aap?'

She closes her eyes trying to control her tears, for Ma. She hugs her when..."Aeeeee!!!Niklo bahar...sab niklo bahar-" Neeya nd Ma looks on scared. "Nikalo iski beti aur patni ko...." Neeya stands nd goes to the window when d door burst open nd few men of Mukhiya comes in. Neeya nd Ma looks on scared. They drag Neeya nd Ma out of the house by their hairs. Ma screams whereas Neeya tries to get out of his hold.

Outside all the people of village were standing forming a circle in a crowd around Mukhiya Kamal nd his son Indra wid Neeya's Baba on d ground, injured nd lil unconscious.

The men drags Ma nd Neeya where her Baba was lying. They looked at him in shock. They were horrified to look at him. Blood was coming out of his head nd his face was covered in blood. His eyes were partly opened. He was mumbling something.

Ma was crying nd screaming for help, whereas Neeya was standing there like a statue. Her eyes were filled wid horror, her body shivering with anger and fear both. For the first time she felt helpless, scared. "BABAAAA!!!!-" She screamed crying.. She tried to get away from the hold. She wanted to hold her Baba nd wipe away d blood. But they held her so tight that she wasnt able to move. Indra comes near her,"Are re meri jaan.! Q ro rhi ho? Na na." He wipes her tear away. He holds her hair nd pulls her to Baba. "Dekh! Dekh apne Baba ko. Bahut krantikari ban ne ka bhoot sawar tha. Dekh.." Nd he pushed her to him nd starts laughing.
He love Neeya madly. He was mad for her but she always rejected him nd now he wants to give her all the pain he has gone through when she rejected him, always. But that fierce attitude, made him attracted to her more and more.

Neeya tried to wake her Baba."Baba..Babaa...apni aankhe khole rkhiega.....Apko..ku-kuch nhi hoga...babaa..." She was crying badly. Finally, Kamal said,"dekho Shekhar...Tumhare paas ab bhi mauka h...Ya to tum apne parivar ko leke humesha ke lie ye gaon chodh ke chale jao aur ye krantikari band kro ya to tum hume apni koi cheez ya karj chukao."
Neeya says in anger,"Mere Baba ne koi karj nhi lia h. Nhi chukaenge hum. Q chukae? Aur jab tak sans h, hum ladhenge.." Kamal rubs his head irritatingly nd then kicks Shekar (baba) in his stomach.. "Shekhaarrr...!!!" Ma screams. "Baba.." Indra pulls Neeya away from Baba by her hair nd she cries in pain. Kamal kneels down infront of Shekhar,"Dekh Shekhar, maine tujhe 2 vikalp dia h. Ab tere uppar h. Apne apko aur apne parivar ko bacha lo ya to tum ja skte ho.."

Shekhar cries nd join his hand,"Mere paas kuch nhi h apko dene ke lie..meri patni aur beti ko jane do.." Kamal laughs."Ab aaya na apni aukat mai.. Kuch nhi h tere paas?" Shekhar moves his head in no slowly. "Are baba...Kuch nhi h koi baat nhi...ye to h na..isi ko mang lete h." Indra says pointing gun at Neeya. "Kya h na, bahut pyar karte h hum isse....Jindagi bitana chahte h.." Neeya looks on with wide eyes with disgust.
"Nhi....Aisa kabhi nhi hoga.. Mai kabhi-" Indra hits her wid his gun in her head before she can complete her words..

Ma was crying. She was scared. She is terrified. She cant lost her husband nd daughter. "chup! Ekdam ladka bana dia h ise. Bahut jabaan chalti h. Jyada boli na, to yhin thok dunga dono baap beti ko" Indra says holding her chin tightly.

"Waise ye bhi boora nhi h. Shekhar agar tum sabki salamati chahte ho to apni beti de do hume. Rani bana ke rkhenge. Indra pyar karta h isse. Khush rhegi ye." Shekhar tries to stand but stumbles. But atlast he stands holding his head. "Baba.." Neeya says wid tears in her eyes. Shekhar looks at her nd his wife Sujata wid concern in his eyes. He turns to Neeya nd says "Beta. Tum kabhi harna mat. Humne jo shuru kia h use tum poora krogi.Tum meri beti ho. Beta ho mera tum..meri aan baan shaan Mera abhiman gurur sab kuch. Aur mujhe pata h ki tum mera sar garv se ooncha krogi." "Baba..!!" Neeya looks at her baba wid teary eyes..
Baba smiles at her nd then turns to other. Kamal nd Indra looks on. "Mere hote hue meri beti ki jindagi koi barbad nhi krega." He snatch pistol from Mukhiya's man standing beside him nd points it to his head nd turns to Kamal,"Baba...nhi...." Neeya cries.."Nhi Shekhaarrr...." Ma also screams for help. "Tune mujhe do vikalp die na, theek h. Mai apni beti ki jindagi mangta hu. Kranti mangta hu mai. Chahe mujhe jaan hi q na dena padhe." Everyone looks on. "Nhi Baba....aap aisa nhi krnege...baba nhi.." "Shekhar tumi kya krto...nhi....." "Nhi baba...mai Shaadi kr lungi lekin nhi baba...baba..."
Both Ma nd Neeya cries nd begs him to drop the gun but Shekhar keeps looking at his wife nd daughter nd then...Bang!!! He shoots himself.."BAAABBAAAAAAA....!!!" "NHIIIII....SHEKKAARRRRRR....!!!" Everyone was shocked. Neeya push Indra away nd runs to Shekhar.. Ma also joins her. Ma takes his head in her lap nd starts crying nd screaming. Neeya was shocked. She is broken. She kneels(falls) down infront of her Baba. "Baba..." Nd starts crying.
"Dekha gaon walo...Bahut shauk tha isko krantikari ban ne ka...aur tum log sath de rhe the iska....AB DEKH LIA NA ANJAAM...AB AGAR KISI NE YE GALTI KI...TO USE MAAUUTT MILEGI." Both Indra nd Kamal laughs nd goes from there wid his goon..

Everyone goes from there nd onky Neeya nd Sujata were there wid Shekhar...crying badly... Neeya was so broken..she was in so much pain nd anger..ab mai apne Baba ka sapna poora krke rhungi...baba ne mere lie apni jaan dedi...meri wjh se...

Doneeee...wow..!! I loved this...i cant believe i wrote this..hehe..plz do comment nd tell me how is it..

And r u excited for Neeya and Anirudh first meet....well I am :p
❤️

For information, its the only night when Anirudh came back from London....
Hows it??😧

Pls if u like it, share, comment ur views nd leave a 🌟