>•°•19•°•<

*broken hearts*

*The day of engagement*

"Aaaaahhh.." a child screams in pain. Everyone including Bondita runs to him nd sees blood coming out of his leg. Bondita nd Misha runs to him nd make him sit down. They take a cloth nd water nd cleans it nd then cover it. During that the boy kept screaming nd no one came for the help...
"Ae! Kya ho rha h yaha pe? Chalo sab. Kaam karo apna." The men push everyone for work. Everyone gets busy in their work, not wanting to do this. Some of them were digging; some were breaking the bricks, nd some were transporting the broken bricks nd soil to other places... Everyome just wanted to go home, to their loved ones...
There few guards were talking about Indra nd Neeya's engagement which gets Bondita's attention. 1st man "Aaj to Indra babu aur Neeya ki sagai h." 2nd man "Ha. Are Neeya whi h na jisne us Subhadh ka katla kia?" 1st man "Ha. Whi h." 3rd man "Hey durga! Aisi ladki se koi kaise shadi kar skta h. Hehh!!" 1st man,"are aaj to jadhn hoga." Bondita gets worried bout Neeya.. Neeya didi ki sagai...Indra se...nhi!

*•______________________•*

Neeya decided to go to the Roy Choudhary Haveli with her Ma as she dont have anything to do and after what happened in Sampoorna's wedding, she wanted to talk to Anirudh.

On the other hand, Anirudh was in balcony with Saudamini sipping his coffee. "Aaj Indra ki sagai h. Tum chaloge?" Saudamini ask.
Anirudh nods, but for some reason he dont want to; maybe he dont want to see Neeya or maybe cuz he cant see her getting engaged with someone else... "Aaj maine baba se suna ki Neeya ne kisi Subhash ji ko maar dia!? Mujhe vishwas nhi ho rha ki wo aisa kar skti h." Anirudh turns to her,"Bhaumik kaka ne? Aur kya kaha?" "Kal shaam ghar pe kuch mehman aae the. Wo log apas mai baat kr rhe the ki Neeya ne hi Subhash ji ko mara h aur yaha tak ki baaki baccho ke sath unka beta bhi gayab h." "Par Neeya q karegi ye sab?" "Mujhe nhi pata lekin wo keh rhe the Neeya ke baba ko dand dia gaya tha kyuki wo sabko bhadka rhe the aur isilie Kamal Kaka ne uske baba ko dand dia lekin usse pehle hi uske baba ne gun cheenke khud ko goli maar di.....Mujhe jyada to nhi pata lekin ho sakta h ki Subhashji ko sacchai pata chal gai ho aur isiie Neeya ne unhe maar dia?" Anirudh thinks for awhile.
He recalls Neeya mentioning bout her baba and promising herself to show what killing her Baba means. "Anirudh! Humari sagai ki tareekh nikal gi h." Anirudh looks at her. "Agle 2 hafte mai h. Mai bahut khush hu Anirudh...Bahut" She hugs him. Anirudh fakes a smile nd keeps his hand on her back. 'Mai humesha se tumse shadi karna chahta tha Mini....phir mujhe utni khushi q nhi ho rhi jitni tumhe itne din baad dekhne se hui...Q sab galat sa lag rha...Q mera mann khush hone ke bajaye udaas h. q?'

Neeya reach Haveli nd sees both Anirudh nd Saudamini hugging each other on the balcony.She feels jealousy by looking at Saudamini hugging him. How much she has always wanted to hug him. Anirudh notice Neeya looking at them nd they lock eyes. After few seconds he separates himself from her. Neeya also goes inside to the kitchen with her Ma.

"Nomoskar Koyli kaki, Bihari kaka." She greets them. She looks at everyone cooking. Ma was cooking some vegetable whereas Koyli kaki was making roti. She thought to cook something too. "Ma. Mai saundesh bana du?" Ma smiles nd nods.

Neeya with the help of Ma collects required ingredients:-milk, lemon, sugar, jaggery(Gudh) nd a cooking pot. She first start preparing the fresh paneer by boiling the milk and then adding adding lemon(nimbu). After that milk begins curdling. She puts the pot down once the milk is curdled. She takes another pot nd cover it with clean cloth nd pours al the curdled milk over it. She sees paneer on the cloth nd smiles. After this she mashed the paneer and then cook it with a mixture of sugar and jaggery. At last she put it on low flame to get the right texture and consistency in the saundesh. 'Anirudh ji ko saundesh bahut psnd h. Ye apke lie h Anirudh ji.' She smiles.