*°°35°°*

*..Akhri khel..*

The next day..

Nothing was same, not for two people, Neeya and Anirudh. Both didnt slept whole night, only thinking about Saudamini.

Both Neeya and Anirudh were lying on their side of bed. Both were restless and only thinking of what happened and what can be done.

Neeya was unable to take out Saudamini's scream and her face out of her mind. She was trying to sleep but she wasnt able to. Whenever she close her eyes, there was only one face in front of her, Mini di.

Anirudh sits up and gets out of bed. "Anirudh ji kya hua?" Neeya too sits up and ask him.
"Neeya...mai bas...aaj jo hua uske baad mai so nhi pa rha.. Mai study room mai ja rha hu. Tum so jao." And he left.
Neeya knows how he might be feeling, afterall he loves her. He was tense and the reason was she, herself.
She was just sitting whole night and wasnt able to sleep.

And there, Anirudh was also sitting in his chair in study room and trying to sleep, but he too wasnt able to. He very well knew and he believes that there's no fault of Neeya but now, the situation has become worst and he wasn't getting how to handle it.

▪️♣️▪️

Neeya woke up and does the arti as usual. Trilochan was too sad and disappointed with all the things happened.

Neeya was busy in kitchen, preparing breakfast for everyone while Trilochan was sitting in hall along with Binoy.
Anirudh was sitting in study room in his couch. He just wish that all of the things happened was just a dream, but sadly it wasnt.

"Anirudh ji." He looks up to see Neeya with tray with his favourite cup of coffee, which was made by her at the doorstep of study room. She was smiling but still there was lot of pain behind it and Anirudh can totally sense it.

Neeya walks to him and keeps the tray on side table,"apki coffee. Aap ise peeke taiyaar hoke neeche aajie. Mai nashta lagati hu." She says and turns around to go but is stopped by a firm hand on her wrist. It was Anirudh.

"Neeya.." he calls out her lightly. Hearing her name, tears fall off her eyes which she was trying to hold for god knows since how long. And she know Anirudh can sense it.
"Meri trf dekho Neeya." She sniffles slowly and wipes her tears away before turning around, smiling little which was fake and both knows it. "Baitho." She sits beside him like a good child.

"Kal jo hua uske baad tum jo mehsoos kar rhi ho, jo takleef tumhe ho rhi h wo jayaj h, par shi nhi....Aise kab tak khud ko pareshaan karogi, kab tak apne ansuo ko rok ke rakhogi, kab tak apne dil pe patthar rakh ke chehre pe jootha muskaan leke ghoomogi? Kya isse tumhara dard kam ho jaega? Ya isse tumhe aram milega? Neeya kabhi kabar kuch cheeze aisi ho jati h ki hume lagta h humse hua h lekin wo humse nhi hua hota h. Wo bas haalat aise hote h. Neeya mai janta hu, kaka jante h aur tum bhi janti ho ki Mini ko tumne dhakka nhi dia tha, jo hua wo anjaane mai hua. Islie khud ko dosh dena band kro. Aur whi jiddi wali ladki ban jao qki wo bahut acchi lagti h is Ms Roanti se. Mai tumhe aise nhi dekh skta" At this nickname Neeya punch him lightly on his shoulder which makes Anirudh chuckle.

He brushes off her tears away from her cheeks, making Neeya look at him. "Par mere wjh se unki yaaddaash chali gi, meri wjh se aaj wo is halat mai h, meri wjh se-" "-kuch nhi h bas! Neeya...jo hua wo ho chuka h. Hume beeta hua kal nhi, hume abhi jo samay chal rha h uspe dhyaan dena h. Islie jo hua so hua, ab hume milke Mini ki yaaddaash wapis lani h. Theek h?" Neeya looks at him for awhile and then nods.
"Aap coffee pilijie...mai jati hu." She gets up but is again stopped by him. "Accha suno!" "Ji?" "Jara wo almari kholna." He says pointing to his cupboard.
She opens it. "Usme ek file padhi hogi." She nods and takes out a file and takes it to him. "Kholo." He orders her. She opens it to find an admission form of Presidency University.
"Ye kal laya tha mai, par dena bhool gaya tha. Ise bhar dena, mai de aunga kal. Aur 15 din baad tumhara pravesh pariksha h." She smiles looking at him,"shukriya Anirudh ji....shukriya....aapne jo kia mere lie...use mai jindagi bhar nhi bhool paubgi. Jindagi bhar ke lie ehsaanmand rhungi mai."
Anirudh smile,"ise ehsaan mat samjho. Mera sapna samjho. Tumhe khoob padhna h aur Barrister ban na h." She nods. "Pakka.."