Lamia[22]

The day of the wedding

It has been non stop detailing for everything, from the new palace, to the wedding, to the finalize detail of the new laws to the baby shower. Everyone has been busy and it seems like it will take another 6 months to where they want to be but as Queen Lalisa is standing in front the mirror with her three bridesmaids, the days has come and it seems like it's all worth it.

"You are beautiful!" Jennie exclaimed, as she straightens the a piece of the dress.

"Thank you." Lisa smiles and she takes a final look at herself.

"The dress isn't too tight is it?" Jisoo ask.

Lisa place her right hand over her growing belly. She was at the end of her first trimester and she starting to show. Her belly was still small but you can see the small change in her.

Lisa shook her head. "No I'm fine."

Rose was standing from the back looking at her Lisa. You can see the tears in the brim of her eyes. Rose isn't an emotional person and you can tell she was holding everything in.

Lisa turns to her cousin and walk up to her with a tissue in her hand. Lisa gave Rose a small smile as she hands her the tissue.

"Why are you crying?" Lisa ask.

Rose grabs the tissue and pats her eyes. "I'm not crying. There is something in my eyes."

Lisa grins, "I see."

Rose slightly turns as a tear fell down to her cheek. When she felt like she could look at her cousin again she turns to Lisa with a big smile.

"You know what you did, or well doing is amazing right? Your mother would have been so proud of you. You are an amazing queen and found true love with it. And not only that but that man, is a good man who respect women."

Jennie scoffs, "Yeah now but not before."

"And that's the beauty of it all. You had your mothers secret weapon." Rose continues.

"Secret weapon?" Jennie questions.

Jisoo, Rose and Lisa turns to Jennie with a mischievous look.

"Lisa's mother has a secret up her sleeves and thankfully she was able to tell Lisa the secret before she left." Jisoo explained.

"It's something all women should know." Rose tells Jennie.

Jennie's eyes the girls with wide eyes, "So are you not going to tell me?"

Lisa laughs, "Since you are my cousin now."Lisa walks up to Jennie, "My mother's secret is.. a man may be the head of the household but the women is the neck and can turn the the head anyway she wants."

Jennie eyes widen as she took in Lisa words. "Your mother was a smart women."

Lisa nods her head. "Indeed she was." With that a tear fell down from her eyes.

"Ohh no." Jennie slightly started Lisa. "We can cry, but you can't. You can't ruin your make up." Jennie continue to say as she pats Lisa's eyes.