Lamia [13]

I'm at work and was not able to proofread this. Sorry for any mistake.

Princess Rose woke up a little later than usual. Her dinner with Jimin last night was one of the best night of her life. She remember the coming home in the late hours with alcohol running through her veins with Jimin by her side.

The two were doing their very best to keep quiet in the palace not disturbing the others. Jimin accidently stumbling the stairs, while shushing me.

The sight of a man who was filled with confident and witty with words is being clumsy. My cheeks were hurting from smiling and laughing.

"You know for a right hand man, you are clumsy with a few drinks in your system." I silently tell him.

His eyes darts to me, "Its not just the alcohol. It's a mix with alcohol, the company and a beautiful women."

The laughter dies once the words slip off of the man. I felt my cheeks heating up with his compliment. We decide to walk up the stairs with some stability. As we made it the floor where my room was, I felt a hand around my hand.

I look down and see Jimin entangle our fingers. I bit my bottle lips with cute gesture he did. Since the first conversation we had at the Lamia, beside a kiss on the hand, we were never physical in any way.

We finally made it to her room. And it was silent. I pulled my hands away from Jimin and hid them behind my back. I fidget with the fabric of my dress from the back as I nervously waited for the next moment.

You know that moment, where you can feel in the air. Where the air is filled with silence and the only thing you can hear and feel is our breathing and heartbeat.

The small space between us wasn't small enough. I wanted the space between us to shrink. Maybe he did too because he took a step closer and leans in till our nose touches each other.

I smile at his kind gesture, which led him to twist his head to side and place his soft lips on mine. The sweet taste of his lips became an addiction once I felt them. Maybe its because of all the seductive eye contact, the flirty comments and the thrill of the chase that makes this moment 10 times more pleasure.

The moment ended too soon for my liking but I understood. It was late and we both needed to sleep before we decide to get cloudy with our judgement. And besides, this was not going to be our last kiss.

"Goodnight princess." Jimin bid his farewell leaving me in a daze.

Princess Rose shook herself from the memories of last night to get up and get ready for the day. The day was consisting that Princess Rose to join one meeting with queen and king. She hardly goes to meetings but the king suggested this because they were planning to open another school in a community and Rose loves to be involve in these kind of things.

Rose was done getting ready and walks out of her room when she heard some kind of commotion. She looks to right and noticed Princess Jennie and her guard having a very heated conversation.

The two were doing their best to not make any noise but you can hear bits and pieces of it.

"You are being dramatic." Princess Jennie's tone was harsh and soft at the same time.

"I'm sorry if my care isn't to your standards. I can ask the king to have another guard for you." Suga voice was emotionless.

"Don't you dare. You know damn well you can't."

Suga shoulders deflated as he signs out. "Maybe it's for the best."

There was a pause. "You can't mean that..." another pause. "Unless you want to leave me?" Jennie's voice was on the verge of breaking.