Sphnix [16]

When you slept with a beautiful women in your arms, you would think it's best feeling in the world, and nothing would ruin it, right?

Wrong.

When the women you hug nicely and warm last night is gone, that good feeling is gone in an instant.

It took King Jungkook a minute to realize that Queen Lalisa wasn't in his bed. He looks around hoping maybe she was in the restroom.

The maids come in for morning routine, but Jungkook shook his head.

"Queen Lalisa and I will get ourselves ready." He tells them.

The three maids looks over at each other nervously. King Jungkook eyes them as if they were stupid.

"Didn't you hear me?" King Jungkook yells out.

The maids flinch at the roaring voice.

"What is wrong with you people? Get out!" He continues to yell.

"Ummm... Queen Lalisa left." One maid with braids nervously tells him.

Jungkook arch a brow. "She is in her room?" His voice was lace with confusion as he got up from his bed.

He was shirtless, so a maid grab a shirt for him. Her eyes nervously looks him in the eyes as she shook her head.

"She's gone." She finally tells him sternly.

He furrow his brows. "What do you mean she's gone?" He rushes out his room and down the steps towards her room.

"Hey Jungkook what—" Jimin wasn't able to finish his question as Jungkook rushes past him.

The king took two steps at a time as he tries to get to her room fast. When he finally made it, Princess Rose was coming out of her own room with wide.

"King Jungkook, what a surprise." Princess Rose spoke out nervously.

His eyes narrows at the Lamia Princess, then back to the queens room door. He took a breath and bangs on it.

Nothing.

"JK what's wrong?" Jimin ask behind him.

Jungkook continues to bang on the door, but nobody answers.

"Lili open the door!" He roars our. "If you don't I'm coming in!" He roars our.

Everyone was behind him with worries eyes. Queen Lalisa left this morning and everyone assume she told him like she did with everyone else. But apparently she did not.

Princess Jennie follows the sound of the commotion. She came just in time as Jungkook opens the door with frustration.

He looks in the empty room as if there no trace of her. The bed was made nearly, the closet was empty, the restroom had new fresh linens, and the pillows were fluffs as If no one slept on it.

He wipes his hand on his face with frustration. He took a deep breath before turning around. He notices all eyes on him with worry eyes and sympathy.

"She's gone." He repeats the words out that he didn't want to face.

He walk as everyone gave him room. He went to his studies and grabs his bottle of whiskey. He didn't care for the glass. He sat down and drank from the bottle itself.

Jimin and RM soon follows his friend in his study. Nobody said a word as he gulps down the dark liquid with eyes close.

Jungkook could feel their presence even with them being silent. He took a second before opening his eyes and see his two best friends watching him.