Lamia [18]

Queen Lalisa watched the way Tzuyu's eye twitch in agitation. Lisa couldn't help but do a small victory dance in her head, as Jungkook pulls his arms away from Tzuyu and place it on the bottom of her back.

It was small touch but it ignite a small fire in her.

The whole room went silence when the two walk in the middle of the ballroom to dance. King Jungkook bows as Lisa just nods her head.

They stood in position to dance. His left hand was right above her bottoms like a tease a tease. Her right hand place right on top of his shoulder and their left hands was with each other as they start to slow dance to the music.

You could here the whispers of the crowd. A lot of envious girls, for sure but also curious men as well. They never seen her face and it was an exciting thing to them. Especially now that the king took an interest.

"You left." Jungkook's deep voice got her attention.

Her eyes met his hooded brown eyes.

"I did."

"Why?" He ask in a lower voice.

She clear her throat before answering. "Why did you have my great grandmother's journal?"

His lips went into a thin line, "There is a lot to discuss, isn't there?"

"Yes." She agrees but she smiles, "But for now, let's just enjoy this. This will the first of many birthday dances and I want them all to be happy memories."

It was now time to spin Lisa and that's what he did, and when she twirl back into his arms.

"So you are saying you aren't leaving?" He ask with a big smile.

There was a few gasp at the sight of the king's bunny smile. Lisa have seen it many times but it was a rare view for many people.

"I'm here, and I don't plan on leaving." She tells him.

"Good because you nearly killed me when you left. And I'm not going do that ever again."

"Then this is our first agreement. You don't leave and I won't leave. Together forever."

He smiles as he stops and place a gentle kiss on her cheeks, forgetting there were eyes on them.

"Together forever." He agrees.

The music stops and the room stayed silent. The two were lost in each other that they didn't care about the whispers, the curious gaze or the rules.

RM walk towards the two, Jungkook's eyes still on Lisa.

"What do you want us to do with the party?" RM questions.

"Do you want them to leave? I'll make everyone leave and then we can finally be alone." Jungkook ask Lisa.

She smiles at RM, "It's good to see you."

RM smiles at her back. "It's good to see you too Queen Lalisa."

"Let the party continue. I want them to see us together, and show them we are good together. Still keep my identity a secret but just let them see us." She tells RM.

Jungkook smiles widen, like he was proud and happy with her words.

RM did what he was told and let the people enjoy the ball. When Lisa and Jungkook took a step towards his table, many people were around them asking various questions and comments.

"King Jungkook, is this the women you are choosing?"
"King Jungkook who is she?"
"She doesn't look like she should be a queen."
"She must have already slept with the king."
"King Jungkook you need to choose wisely."